Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Windows 7 Doesn't Boot "No OS Files Found On Disk" - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 7 Doesn't Boot "No OS Files Found On Disk" (1480 Views)

Please Help, My Laptop Doesn't Boot ( Picture Attached) / How To Activate Windows 7 Using Cmd Permanently / How To Activate Windows 7 Ultimate For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Windows 7 Doesn't Boot "No OS Files Found On Disk" by Jackpeter96(m): 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
I turned on my PC and it got stucked on the screen below.
I managed to run start-up repair and it showed me the following result..
Root causes found : no os found on disk
Error code 0x490
Please what might be the problem and what can I do

Re: Windows 7 Doesn't Boot "No OS Files Found On Disk" by Lexusgs430: 11:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
Jackpeter96:
I turned on my PC and it got stucked on the screen below.
I managed to run start-up repair and it showed me the following result..
Root causes found : no os found on disk
Error code 0x490
Please what might be the problem and what can I do

Your OS is corrupt...... Reinstall OS
Re: Windows 7 Doesn't Boot "No OS Files Found On Disk" by Solapek: 10:11am On Nov 11, 2017
Loose ur system, remove nd reInsert the hard disk, turn on the computer to see if OS will load, if the problem persist, format and re-install ur hard disk
Re: Windows 7 Doesn't Boot "No OS Files Found On Disk" by aril: 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
1. Power off your laptop and remove the battery

2. Locate where the HDD drive is.

3. Unscrew if need be and remove the HDD completely.

4. Insert the HDD back firmly and power on ur laptop.

5. Reinstall your os.. if the error occurs in the process of reinstall the os... Try using another CD or USB bootable.

6. If the error still occur. It means your HDD is bad..

7. You need to get another HDD and repeat the process again...

Cheers.....
Re: Windows 7 Doesn't Boot "No OS Files Found On Disk" by luorquay: 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
aril:
1. Power off your laptop and remove the battery

2. Locate where the HDD drive is.

3. Unscrew if need be and remove the HDD completely.

4. Insert the HDD back firmly and power on ur laptop.

5. Reinstall your os.. if the error occurs in the process of reinstall the os... Try using another CD or USB bootable.

6. If the error still occur. It means your HDD is bad..

7. You need to get another HDD and repeat the process again...

Cheers.....

Perfect option. OP follow this

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Lenovo Z50 7th Gen Laptop / Hacked By Godzilla / Mobile Communication Course With Utl Technologies Ltd., Bangalore, India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.