Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,364 members, 7,836,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Why Some Yoruba Cities Look Big - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Some Yoruba Cities Look Big (6746 Views)

Reasons Behind The Blind Support Of Buhari By Some Yoruba BMC / Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? / Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Some Yoruba Cities Look Big by Topestbilly(m): 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
AnambraDota:
So whenever yorubas brag how big their cities are just don't get intimidated I have been to their 3 major cities, call me I will show them.

Living in conglomeration of slums that merged over the years does not mean your city is big, you waste resources.

The way hate is dragging your sense of reasoning is outstunning

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Yoruba Cities Look Big by laudate: 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
intruxive:
Abi o!
They are just mad at how everything seems to be working out well for other regions in the country except theirs...... so they feel if they condemn others they will feel better cry
Na their way be that. Their rantings just show that they are slowly loosing their sanity over Lagos, because they are afraid that they might be declared persona non grata in Lagos. So they are fighting tooth and nail, to remain relevant in Lagos. Don't you realise they cannot prosper in life, until they have stepped on the soil of Lagos??

12 Likes

Re: Why Some Yoruba Cities Look Big by AnambraDota: 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
laudate:

Your remarks keep proving that you must have lived in those slums, and also shiiited inside nylon bags, which is why you are so familiar with this act. Tell the truth and let the devil be ashamed....

Shittting inside nylon is the trademark of yoruba women. They are mostly dark, fat and speak in hoarse voice which depicts masculinity. Those fat yoruba women like Iya Dotun and Iya Monsuru that sell ewa agoyin and guguru sometimes shiiit inside painter bucket if nylon is not within reach.
They will give the poo to their grandchildren to go and dispose inside gutter or Ogunpa river.

6 Likes

Re: Why Some Yoruba Cities Look Big by horsepower101: 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
Bia OP leave yorubas alone. Its time ndigbo just focus and deal with our useless leaders that are willing to sacrifice our blood for one Nigeria. Lets fix our house first. All is not well at home.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Yoruba Cities Look Big by laudate: 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
AnambraDota:
Shittting inside nylon is the trademark of yoruba women. They are mostly dark, fat and speak in hoarse voice which depicts masculinity. Those fat yoruba women like Iya Dotun and Iya Monsuru that sell ewa agoyin and guguru sometimes shiiit inside painter bucket if nylon is not within reach.
They will give the poo to their grandchildren to go and dispose inside gutter or Ogunpa river.

See, your remarks show that you must have followed Iya Dotun and Iya Monsuru to shiit inside nylon bags, and sleep inside the slums. You must also have disposed of your poo inside the gutter or Ogunpa river. When are you going to stop these filthy habits of yours'? Don't try to hide your slum dwelling background. It reeks all through your words. Ndo. May Chineke deliver you from those bad habits.....

13 Likes

Re: Why Some Yoruba Cities Look Big by laudate: 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
horsepower101:
Bia OP leave yorubas alone. Its time ndigbo just focus and deal with our useless leaders that are willing to sacrifice our blood for one Nigeria. Lets fix our house first. All is not well at home.
Gbam!!

6 Likes

Re: Why Some Yoruba Cities Look Big by Oga080666419419: 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
AnambraDota:

6 Likes

Re: Why Some Yoruba Cities Look Big by intruxive(m): 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
laudate:

Na their way be that. Their rantings just show that they are slowly loosing their sanity over Lagos, because they are afraid that they might be declared persona non grata in Lagos. So they are fighting tooth and nail, to remain relevant in Lagos. Don't you realize they cannot prosper in life, until they have stepped on the soil of Lagos??
True, thats the future ambition of every growing igbo child in the east, to move to lagos and hustle then years later come back with a car to oppress thier kins men

12 Likes

Re: Why Some Yoruba Cities Look Big by laudate: 10:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
intruxive:
True, thats the future ambition of every growing igbo child in the east, to move to lagos and hustle then years later come back with a car to oppress thier kins men
Lagos is their London and America..... cool

11 Likes

Re: Why Some Yoruba Cities Look Big by deomelo: 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
[s]
BeijinDossier:

Ekoile, please leave me and clarify the questions asked by the OP cheesy
[/s]

Nna, sorry, I have meager time allocation for ipob trolls today, try next time.

Ndo grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Some Yoruba Cities Look Big by AnambraDota: 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
intruxive:

Oppress people that are living in standard housing while you dwell in slums cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Some Yoruba Cities Look Big by BeijinDossier: 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ekoile stop blabbing. Explain things for the OP. Hopeless and jobless old oaf. cheesy

deomelo:
[s][/s]

Nna, sorry, I have meager time allocation for ipob trolls today, try next time.

Ndo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Some Yoruba Cities Look Big by deomelo: 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Why Some Yoruba Cities Look Big by Oloripelebe: 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
flatinooos are just problematic sha.if we come with documented facts nao, na to dey shout marginalization, give us biafla, give us presidency, give us National chairman grin grin

Spit on fla theads grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Yoruba Cities Look Big by BeijinDossier: 11:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
Jati jati..lol

Op is waiting. Otondo..lol

deomelo:

Best projects in iboland... grin grin
You want my attention? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Yoruba Cities Look Big by Caseless: 11:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
Asapcy:
Kano alone is bigger than the entire east grin grin
which Kano? Kogi east has the same land mass as the east. 40000sqkm

1 Like

Re: Why Some Yoruba Cities Look Big by laudate: 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
Caseless:
which Kano? Kogi east has the same land mass as the east. 40000sqkm
No mind dem. They like to misyarn anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Yoruba Cities Look Big by Caseless: 11:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
laudate:

No mind dem. They like to misyarn anyhow.
before you know, dem don kill person because of land. Na mouth dem get

1 Like

Re: Why Some Yoruba Cities Look Big by Omofunaab2: 11:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
I'm not usually bothered about all these threads being opened by all these potor miscreants.

In my entire life, I have never seen or heard of a yoruba man or woman who had to relocate from Yoruba land to the East because of hardship

But you see all these oloriburukus who usually come here to claim they are rich and they have mansions engaging in prostitution in the so called "brown roof" Yoruba land.. Some will think it's only lagos that these oloriburukus normally migrate to.. We have many of these oloriburukus scattered in abeokuta, Oshogbo, Ekiti...

If they are not hawking gala in ifo, they are busy sleeping with abokiis in abeokuta brothels.. most of them are housemaids in abeokuta.

South west is where the money is..

The entire South East is slightly ahead of Oyo state in land mass yet these people can't develop it, they prefer to die in the West

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Some Yoruba Cities Look Big by aremuforlife(m): 11:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
[quote author=AnambraDota post=62264958]

They will give the poo to their grandchildren to go and dispose inside gutter or
I believe the opportunity the Yoruba race gave the igbo's is what makes you to see some of the dirty sides of the YORUBA'S. And I will like to use this medium to tell you that their is no tribe without their dirty sides, in which the igbo's are more dirty that the YORUBA'S. seriously, no igbo land can contain the population of the South West and will not become a slum.
Re: Why Some Yoruba Cities Look Big by aremuforlife(m): 12:07am On Nov 11, 2017
Olabestonic001:
Is this an observation, analysis or opinion?
it's just a pity that you forgot that development start in South West. so it is very wrong to compare new structure with old structure, he if I may state, most of those brown roof you are referencing to are date back 150 years compare to the new millennium building in the East, that's to show that development has been in the West ever since.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Yoruba Cities Look Big by Asapcy(m): 12:11am On Nov 11, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Some Yoruba Cities Look Big by Ooni: 5:51am On Nov 11, 2017
laudate:

It doesn't matter how many degrees you have, it still doesn't hide the fact that you were born and raised within a slum. That is why you are so familiar with what goes on inside there. Now, when are you going to tell us all about the slums in Aba??
pls stop digressing. If he has concerns over what we call cities let him express them freely without bullying. I dont know why we prefer hiding our problem to solving them.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Yoruba Cities Look Big by laudate: 6:31am On Nov 11, 2017
Ooni:
pls stop digressing. If he has concerns over what we call cities let him express them freely without bullying. I dont know why we prefer hiding our problem to solving them.
Oga, stop trying to sound politically correct. sad The person I responded to, has a trend of holding up cities in the Southwest to ridicule, and making biased, derogatory comments about people from other ethnic groups.

Check her posts, and you will see that she has never ever proffered any sensible or meaningful solutions, to any issue affecting cities in Nigeria, even though she claims to have a degree in Urban and Regional Planning.

Anyone who engages in such petty propaganda and ethnic stereotyping like she does, will only get served a taste of her own medicine. So what really is your point? She should be allowed to roam freely casting aspersions on cities outside her own region, or pouring scorn on other ethnic groups, and holding them up to ridicule using spiteful remarks? undecided

How come she has never made such remarks about Aba and other decrepit areas in the SE? Or are there no slums in the Southeast?? shocked

9 Likes

Re: Why Some Yoruba Cities Look Big by rifasenate11(m): 6:53am On Nov 11, 2017
the real truth about we Nigerians is that we are too emotional and tribalist. these arguments and comments above hasn't clearly identify that we Nigerians are very poor. our politicians and those we vote into office does not care if our lives improves, they see it as thier rights to enrich themselves with the resources of the people because they spent huge during campaign and election periods. No politician be it from Hausa /igbo/Yoruba/edo/ fulani/ anywhere that is not guilty of this. if our leaders are performing why won't people develop the slums. some states governors are owing civil servants and have the effontry to erect status and sponsor political campaigns. and while this is happening in Nigeria, the worst part is our judicial system is not strong enough to be the saving grace of the masses. so let's understand that Nigerian government is a colossal failure on its part. this is the genesis of our problems. nothing tribalism will change .
Re: Why Some Yoruba Cities Look Big by Amarabae(f): 6:59am On Nov 11, 2017
Alariiwo:

It means everything.. Reason why the North will continue to rule cos they have the size and numbers

Igbos on the other hand will never smell presidency cos they are now classed as minority. Anyone that will rule Nigeria must have massive support in the North and South (preferrably SW).

So you see.. size means everything
South East is bigger than Israel and Singapore combined but these two countries are one million times better than Nigeria.
So how does size count?

5 Likes

Re: Why Some Yoruba Cities Look Big by AnambraDota: 7:01am On Nov 11, 2017
Caseless:
before you know, dem don kill person because of land. Na mouth dem get

Like they did Funsho Williams, Dipo Dina, Bola Ige. The same Akintola wanted Awolowo head and Ajasin baying for Omoboriwos scrotum...

Go slam your stained forehead abeg

3 Likes

Re: Why Some Yoruba Cities Look Big by Amarabae(f): 7:01am On Nov 11, 2017
What's wrong with the OP's post?
It calls for intelligent contribution and not insults.
South east is bigger than Rwanda, Israel, Gambia, Singapore, Luxembourg etc so why the noise on landmass.
Is Lagos not the smallest state in Nigeria yet contains over 20million people?
Why are big landmass states like Niger zamfara etc poor?
So shut up.

4 Likes

Re: Why Some Yoruba Cities Look Big by AnambraDota: 7:05am On Nov 11, 2017
Amarabae:

South East is bigger than Israel and Singapore combined but these two countries are one million times better than Nigeria.
So how does size count?

They use it to console themselves, big for nothing deserts that can't even feed itself.

Imo State have more JAMB applicants in a year than the entire cursed desert have in a decade.
East raised human capital, the cursed desert raise human wrecks cheesy cheesy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Some Yoruba Cities Look Big by Amarabae(f): 7:09am On Nov 11, 2017
AnambraDota:

They use it to console themselves, big for nothing deserts that can't even feed itself.

It's just so funny.
Zamfara is far bigger than Anambra/ Lagos but which one is more productive?
Intelligence deficient morons making noise

4 Likes

Re: Why Some Yoruba Cities Look Big by AnambraDota: 7:15am On Nov 11, 2017
Why are you lying
How many houses at Osogbo, Ekiti, Ogbomosho, and Ibadan have toilets?

Your pained because I opened factual thread but you cheer deomelo when he opened insulting threads about SE.

Whenever I got the time I will be treating all the yoruba Bleep up one of the other.

I'm less busy this weekend so let's have fun

Alcatraz002 come, I need you now

Omofunaab2:
I'm not usually bothered about all these threads being opened by all these potor miscreants.

In my entire life, I have never seen or heard of a yoruba man or woman who had to relocate from Yoruba land to the East because of hardship

But you see all these oloriburukus who usually come here to claim they are rich and they have mansions engaging in prostitution in the so called "brown roof" Yoruba land.. Some will think it's only lagos that these oloriburukus normally migrate to.. We have many of these oloriburukus scattered in abeokuta, Oshogbo, Ekiti...

If they are not hawking gala in ifo, they are busy sleeping with abokiis in abeokuta brothels.. most of them are housemaids in abeokuta.

South west is where the money is..

The entire South East is slightly ahead of Oyo state in land mass yet these people can't develop it, they prefer to die in the West

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Atiku Abubakar's GGSG Drops Shocking Revelations About Nigeria / See the First Ever Nigerian President With Master's. Degree. Photos / Mike Igini: Extension Of Primaries Deadline Not Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.