Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Revealed: How Obiano Govt Sold Anambra’s Dollar Savings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed: How Obiano Govt Sold Anambra’s Dollar Savings (2160 Views)

How Obiano Was Able To Manage Anambra Oil And Gas Disputes / Anambra Election: How Obiano Defeated PDP, APC – Adeyeye / How Obiano Is Transforming Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed: How Obiano Govt Sold Anambra’s Dollar Savings by nonsobaba: 10:35am On Nov 11, 2017
patrick89:
The selfish interest of in becoming vice President will be his greatest undoing
Obi can never be VP. He is on a wild goose chase. Just like his bid to be aviation minister crashed in anambra, anambra will also crash his new ambition. That is how we punish traitors.
Re: Revealed: How Obiano Govt Sold Anambra’s Dollar Savings by globemoney: 10:36am On Nov 11, 2017
luvinhubby:
For your information, before Obiano came to power, insecurity in Anambra was so bad that robbers were going to police stations one by one to rob them.

Our people, out of kidnapping fears, were giving out their children in marriage called Igba nkwu(traditional marriage) in towns like Lagos, Kano, Ibadan and Abuja. This is considered a cultural taboo as ndi Igbo anaro eke nwanyi na mba. But the level of insecurity was that bad, our people even stopped going home for Christmas out of fear for kidnappers and robbers.

If Obiano liquidated Anambra savings as the OP said, to give us ndi Anambra a safe and secured state by investing hugely in the police and local vigilantes and gave the people the courage to come and stay weeks and even bring home investments without fear, then we ndi Anambra is very okay with it.
eziokwu ka ikwuru nwanne.. nwabobo, obiano used the "dollar savings" to secure Anambra. End of discussion. Anambra is not peter obi's business venture, we cant be talking about saving money where there are lots of needs to be met. That is the difference between public and private institutions.. Good education would have taught peter obi this.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: How Obiano Govt Sold Anambra’s Dollar Savings by globemoney: 10:37am On Nov 11, 2017
nonsobaba:
Obi can never be VP. He is on a wild goose chase. Just like his bid to be aviation minister crashed in anambra, anambra will also crash his new ambition. That is how we punish traitors.
obi will be retired from active politics after the election

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: How Obiano Govt Sold Anambra’s Dollar Savings by dasamek8: 10:39am On Nov 11, 2017
darkdude:

no wonder..of course you are INDEED HUNGRY...
a hungry man is an angry man....
so you believed the trash
obiano through his special advicer on budget and planning are donating items to villagers in Odida community of Nnewi. They are desperate for vote but they can't see us. And u are useless
Re: Revealed: How Obiano Govt Sold Anambra’s Dollar Savings by BeijinDossier: 10:42am On Nov 11, 2017
Onyeka, you have been writing JAMB for the past years, why have you become a curse to your parents? What did they do wrong to have you? If you are not able to pass ordinary jamb how do we expect you to know what Obiano has done? At your age you are still a jambite. I spit on you.

[s]
dasamek8:

obiano through his special advicer on budget and planning are donating items to villagers in Odida community of Nnewi. They are desperate for vote but they can't see us. And u are useless
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Revealed: How Obiano Govt Sold Anambra’s Dollar Savings by patrick89(m): 10:44am On Nov 11, 2017
nonsobaba:

I tell you, peter is very insincere! I remember when he said that 3years salaries were set aside to pay the thousands of people he employed, but he said on air today that it was only one year today... that is very bad for me.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: How Obiano Govt Sold Anambra’s Dollar Savings by dasamek8: 10:45am On Nov 11, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Obiano is among the top 3 Governors in Nigeria,so what are u saying,no amount of propaganda from Apc mouth piece the nation would make Anambra make mistake of voting them,we don't need change in Anambra like in Kogi,Osun and Benue,Anambra is happy with APGA.
story for the gods. RIP to change haters, RIP to criminals
Re: Revealed: How Obiano Govt Sold Anambra’s Dollar Savings by globemoney: 10:51am On Nov 11, 2017
patrick89:

I tell you, peter is very insincere! I remember when he said that 3years salaries were set aside to pay the thousands of people he employed, but he said on air today that it was only one year today... that is very bad for me.
You people that disdt see peter obi for the snake he is before now are indeed the problem
Re: Revealed: How Obiano Govt Sold Anambra’s Dollar Savings by globemoney: 10:52am On Nov 11, 2017
dasamek8:

RIP to APC.. APC will rule anambra after apga rules kano

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: How Obiano Govt Sold Anambra’s Dollar Savings by luvinhubby(m): 10:55am On Nov 11, 2017
dasamek8:

where in Anambra is developed? Can you define development? Is Awka a state capital? Any useable airport in Anambra? Can Apga be justified for moving Oba airport to aguleri? Any Project by Obiano at Nnewi? Finally are you reasonable?

Oba airport was never a realistic project, Obiano is building one.

My hometown has seen development, massive one under APGA.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: How Obiano Govt Sold Anambra’s Dollar Savings by luvinhubby(m): 10:57am On Nov 11, 2017
dasamek8:

You talk like a kid........ most likely one though.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: How Obiano Govt Sold Anambra’s Dollar Savings by BeijinDossier: 10:58am On Nov 11, 2017
Is actually an old man going by his pictures.

luvinhubby:

Re: Revealed: How Obiano Govt Sold Anambra’s Dollar Savings by patrick89(m): 11:00am On Nov 11, 2017
globemoney:

You people that disdt see peter obi for the snake he is before now are indeed the problem
I sincerely apologise for that. Ikotosi ndi ndu Igbo mgbe ufodu adighi adi mma, maka na obodo Nigeria anyi no na ya.
He lost me when he contested for Senate! I went mad because of that..
I started seeing him for who he real is!
Re: Revealed: How Obiano Govt Sold Anambra’s Dollar Savings by dasamek8: 11:02am On Nov 11, 2017
luvinhubby:

never refuting that when u don't have a solid point u return to insults. Now who is childish. Hope u can see me face to face and talk rubbish
Re: Revealed: How Obiano Govt Sold Anambra’s Dollar Savings by nwabobo: 11:31am On Nov 11, 2017
patrick89:

I sincerely apologise for that. Ikotosi ndi ndu Igbo mgbe ufodu adighi adi mma, maka na obodo Nigeria anyi no na ya.
He lost me when he contested for Senate! I went mad because of that..
I started seeing him for who he real is!

When did Peter Obi contest for senate?
Re: Revealed: How Obiano Govt Sold Anambra’s Dollar Savings by patrick89(m): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2017
nwabobo:

When did Peter Obi contest for senate?
He said after his tenure that he will no longer venture into partisan politics. I was there live and direct she. he said that. only for me to hear him on odenigbo FM, declared that he will vie for election. I was totally shocked

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: How Obiano Govt Sold Anambra’s Dollar Savings by nwabobo: 11:36am On Nov 11, 2017
patrick89:

He said after his tenure that he will no longer venture into partisan politics. I was there live and direct she. he said that. only for me to hear him on odenigbo FM, declared that he will vie for election. I was totally shocked

Is he not entitled to change his mind? How does one changing his mind on a thing that doesn't affect any other person's right bad?
Re: Revealed: How Obiano Govt Sold Anambra’s Dollar Savings by patrick89(m): 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
nwabobo:

Is he not entitled to change his mind? How does one changing his mind on a thing that doesn't affect any other person's right bad?
hmmm everyone is entitled to ambition. but the situation that he came out declared was very petty! He is the reason why Anambra doesn't have senator in central zone! how can he be so selfish?

3 Likes

Re: Revealed: How Obiano Govt Sold Anambra’s Dollar Savings by luvinhubby(m): 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
dasamek8:

never refuting that when u don't have a solid point u return to insults. Now who is childish. Hope u can see me face to face and talk rubbish

Scroll up and read your cursing and insults again....... kid!
Re: Revealed: How Obiano Govt Sold Anambra’s Dollar Savings by darkdude(m): 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
dasamek8:

HUNGRY MAN....pele
Re: Revealed: How Obiano Govt Sold Anambra’s Dollar Savings by nwabobo: 9:57am On Nov 13, 2017
Globemoney, odogwubiafra, yveske, luv in hubby, patrick89, , now that Obiano has himself admitted to selling the dollars saved up by Peter Obi, why do you guys have to say?
Re: Revealed: How Obiano Govt Sold Anambra’s Dollar Savings by BeijinDossier: 9:59am On Nov 13, 2017
nwabobo:
Globemoney, odogwubiafra, yveske, luv in hubby, patrick89, , now that Obiano has himself admitted to selling the dollars saved up by Peter Obi, why do you guys have to say?

Sunny the money is Anambra money and not a personal money of Peter Obi. It is our money and we have entrusted Obiano to use it to our benefit.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: How Obiano Govt Sold Anambra’s Dollar Savings by nwabobo: 10:03am On Nov 13, 2017
BeijinDossier:

Sunny the money is Anambra money and not a personal money of Peter Obi. It is our money and we have entrusted Obiano to use it to our benefit.

Nobody has a problem with that. The bone of contehtuon here is why you guys said it was fake news when it was reported.
Re: Revealed: How Obiano Govt Sold Anambra’s Dollar Savings by BeijinDossier: 10:04am On Nov 13, 2017
nwabobo:

Nobody has a problem with that. The bone of contehtuon here is why you guys said it was fake news when it was reported.

Nobody said it was fake. What we called fake was the so called 75b Obi claimed but we later found out it was false.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: How Obiano Govt Sold Anambra’s Dollar Savings by nwabobo: 10:31am On Nov 13, 2017
BeijinDossier:

Nobody said it was fake.

You need to read this thread again.

BeijinDossier:

What we called fake was the so called 75b Obi claimed but we later found out it was false

How is that fake?

That N35bn plus $156M wasn't left for Obiano?
Re: Revealed: How Obiano Govt Sold Anambra’s Dollar Savings by BeijinDossier: 10:40am On Nov 13, 2017
nwabobo:

How is that fake?

Obi left only 9b. When we deduct all the payouts for all the contracts he awarded.
Re: Revealed: How Obiano Govt Sold Anambra’s Dollar Savings by globemoney: 10:48am On Nov 13, 2017
nwabobo:

How is that fake?

If you are to agree with what obiano said about the dollar savings, do you also accept his statement that obi left only 9 billion in cash after 8 years and that the crook Obi signed cheques running into billions just waiting for him (obiano) to take over so that the money will be drawn? And that obi left contract liabilities amounting to over 100 billion? You expect obiano to service these debts from his anus?

Lets not forget his statement that obi made financial demands but he refused because he was not owing him lol..

That was TKO... lol...

BeijinDossier ask nwabobo to accept all the statements from obiano and to not be selective on the one that favors him..lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revealed: How Obiano Govt Sold Anambra’s Dollar Savings by buchilino(m): 10:50am On Nov 13, 2017
dasamek8:

where in Anambra is developed? Can you define development? Is Awka a state capital? Any useable airport in Anambra? Can Apga be justified for moving Oba airport to aguleri? Any Project by Obiano at Nnewi? Finally are you reasonable?

MY FRIEND, DEY SAY U REASON LIKE A KID N AM BEGINNING TO BELIEVE IT. HOW OLD IS ANAMBRA. IN FACT, USE LIKE 5 WEEKS TO VISIT YOBE, NASARAWA, KOGI, OSUN N ABIA. STATES DAT CREATED D SAME WITH ANAMBRA. COME BACK N TELL UR IMPRESSIONS.
Re: Revealed: How Obiano Govt Sold Anambra’s Dollar Savings by nwabobo: 10:53am On Nov 13, 2017
globemoney:

If you are to agree with what obiano said about the dollar savings, do you also accept his statement that obi left only 9 billion in cash after 8 years and that the crook Obi signed cheques running into billions just waiting for him (obiano) to take over so that the money will be drawn? And that obi left contract liabilities amounting to over 100 billion? You expect obiano to service these debts from his anus?

Lets not forget his statement that obi made financial demands but he refused because he was not owing him lol..

That was TKO... lol...

BeijinDossier ask nwabobo to accept all the statements from obiano and to not be selective on the one that favors him..lol

N75bn was the total of all three tranches; N9bn cash, N35bn in shares and local bonds, $156M in foreign exchange investments. In today's value, it's about N200bn
Re: Revealed: How Obiano Govt Sold Anambra’s Dollar Savings by globemoney: 10:58am On Nov 13, 2017
nwabobo:

N75bn was the total of all three tranches; N9bn cash, N35bn in shares and local bonds, $156M in foreign exchange investments. In today's value, it's about N200bn
The statement was very clear, maybe you need to go back and watch the debate.. Obiano said obi left only 9 billion in cash and investments and that the total of what he left behind, both cash and investments amounted to 35 billion.
Re: Revealed: How Obiano Govt Sold Anambra’s Dollar Savings by nwabobo: 11:02am On Nov 13, 2017
globemoney:

The statement was very clear, maybe you need to go back and watch the debate.. Obiano said obi left only 9 billion in cash and investments and that the total of what he left behind, both cash and investments amounted to 35 billion.

You are the one who needs to go watch it again. He dust mention the dollar investment, only talked about Nauru investment.

Thus issues had been trashed by both teams before.
Re: Revealed: How Obiano Govt Sold Anambra’s Dollar Savings by globemoney: 11:15am On Nov 13, 2017
nwabobo:

You are the one who needs to go watch it again. He dust mention the dollar investment, only talked about Nauru investment.

Thus issues had been trashed by both teams before.
Lol. Smartly trying to twist facts. The anchor asked obiano how much obi left, Obiano said 35 billion in total, both cash and investments and you are now telling us he left the dollar investment? Lol... Keep trying sha.. You think you are talking with dummies, go and watch the debate again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Election: I Must Be President Of Nigeria – Atiku / Five Issues Nigerians Have Forgotten So Soon / Opinion: Why Saraki Should Get PDP Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.