Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) (16508 Views)

First Bank Debtors. Starcomms Owing N40b / Share Your Experience Collecting Your Money Back From Your Debtors / Tony Elumelu's Daughter, Oge, Steals The Heart Of Instagram Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by Adekdammy: 9:58am On Nov 11, 2017
This is what we call were la fi n wo were
We use madness to cure madness
Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by SlimCupid(m): 10:02am On Nov 11, 2017
Issokay
Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by hisgrace090: 10:04am On Nov 11, 2017
You use cloth go party finish and return it to the maker, knowing fully well you don't need it again?

That's too bad.

2 Likes

Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by edoman2016: 10:07am On Nov 11, 2017
I never knew people in services business are also owed by customers. Because we, manufacturers of goods are owed a lot by market traders.
Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by ysquare(m): 10:09am On Nov 11, 2017
Debt killed business in Nigeria, you are Lucky, other customer will dare you and even call their baba too to do something about you

5 Likes

Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by ashjay001(m): 10:11am On Nov 11, 2017
modelmike7:
Hahahahaha, what a way to get your money from your debtors!
This is so UNIQUE and EPIC, I'm so sure the debtor won't sleep for a week!

Only a brave woman can try this out!!

Please, can we break the last egg Hahahahaha.

(I'm so sure the lazy ones won't read the story, they will be waiting for summary, lol!)

DEBTORS KILL BUSINESS!!

Only a brave woman will leave d uk, n come to nigeria to set up a biz!

Sha break d last egg be be

1 Like

Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by gbeymeyy(f): 10:14am On Nov 11, 2017
hmmmm. Be careful sis. what if something coincidentally happened to her? you'll be held responsible.

1 Like

Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by Maryclaire1(f): 10:20am On Nov 11, 2017
If she didn't do such she wouldn't have pay up or have the intentions of paying half undecided after posing with d same cloths on instagram serves her right.debtors can crumple and cripple one's business. Imagine,now she knows she's a child of God cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by udemzyudex(m): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2017
Nigeria sef is owing, I hate that statement ehn.. Wetin concern me concern Nigeria government? I dey there when dem make the agreement and how many years to pay back?

2 Likes

Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by Greenbuoy(m): 10:30am On Nov 11, 2017
Yoruba translation => weyrey la fi'n wo werey!
Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by Kobicove(m): 10:30am On Nov 11, 2017
That was epic cheesy
Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by ayampissed: 10:33am On Nov 11, 2017
Lol, Bad market.
that woman will never ever do ' promise and fail' or ' 'borrow pose' again.
Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by TUBLEZ(m): 10:48am On Nov 11, 2017
This set of people r everywhere, sometimes i will be crying just to beg for my money from debtors and if ur business collapsed they will laugh at u saying u can't do business.

1 Like

Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by internetpo(m): 10:51am On Nov 11, 2017
Hmm. Interesting. How can one solve the problem of debt in Nigeria?
Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by WealthyMay(f): 10:51am On Nov 11, 2017
U should have wait Till next weekend and collect d 50k bfr u post dis. You don't know if d husband or anyone of d debtor's family is on nairaland..

undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:54am On Nov 11, 2017
Originalsly:
Business is business....that kind business....deposit and balance upon completion.
That’s the way na. You must bring deposit 1st b4 ani work can start

1 Like

Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by stilldoingokay(f): 10:56am On Nov 11, 2017
modelmike7:
Hahahahaha, what a way to get your money from your debtors!
This is so UNIQUE and EPIC, I'm so sure the debtor won't sleep for a week!

Only a brave woman can try this out!!

Please, can we break the last egg Hahahahaha.

(I'm so sure the lazy ones won't read the story, they will be waiting for summary, lol!)

DEBTORS KILL BUSINESS!!

I swear, some people can frustrate the goodness out of you,

one is owing me for three months now, all she keep saying is she is too busy to send me my money, and she won't allow me come,

and she is not too busy to change whatupp dp everyday,

the thing don't tired me self I don't even know what to do anymore.

you will be begging for your own money,
still nothing, some people are just so heartless seriously.
Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 11, 2017
stilldoingokay:

I swear, some people can frustrate the goodness out of you,

one is owing me for three months now, all she keep saying is she is too busy to send me my money, and she won't allow me come,

and she is not too busy to change whatupp dp everyday,

the thing don't tired me self I don't even know what to do anymore.

you will be begging for your own money,
still nothing, some people are just so heartless seriously.

Some people can be so frustrating when it comes to paying back their debt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by stilldoingokay(f): 10:59am On Nov 11, 2017
TUBLEZ:
This set of people r everywhere, sometimes i will be crying just to beg for my money from debtors and if ur business collapsed they will laugh at u saying u can't do business.

you're not alone ooh, is not easy doing business in Nigeria,
Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by wickyyolo: 11:05am On Nov 11, 2017
grin Since starting a business I don't give people things on credit.

You can pay part, once you done with payment I will give you your stuff.

Smart Business, Not Emotions Involved.
Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by TUBLEZ(m): 11:05am On Nov 11, 2017
stilldoingokay:

you're not alone ooh, is not easy doing business in Nigeria,

I dey tell u.. No be small thing oo

1 Like

Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by stilldoingokay(f): 11:06am On Nov 11, 2017
modelmike7:

Some people can be so frustrating when it comes to paying back their debt.

I don't just understand how someone with business could do such to a person,

she is a business woman also,

all she keep telling me is don't worry before month ending, by next week, I will send the money, still, nothing and the lies continue.
Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by stilldoingokay(f): 11:08am On Nov 11, 2017
wickyyolo:
grin Since starting a business I don't give people things on credit.

You can pay part, once you done with payment I will give you your stuff.

Smart Business, Not Emotions Involved.

sometimes it depends on the type of business you're doing ooh.
Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by thunderbabs: 11:11am On Nov 11, 2017
Lol, blood of jesus nd Nigerians...
Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by ABEngine(m): 11:18am On Nov 11, 2017
In terms of tangible things, I am not indebted to no one, not even unpaid favours nor unattended requests.

However, people owe me instead, bad debts for that matter and I can't find time for recovery other than the continual appeals I issue over the phone.

I vowed not to lend to anyone ever again. Saves me the stress. This woman has got time & courage.

ogologoamu:
Everybody is owing one thing or the other.

Kiss the truth.
Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by stilldoingokay(f): 11:20am On Nov 11, 2017
wordbank:
I've a fashion designer that's owing me over 200k, fashion designers sabi owe too.
I've a close friend that's about to sell his equipment to pay debts accrued for 3yrs.
My guy say him transfer money to my account but for where? All na scope
Just a few in my friends list, not major clients
And I'm owing 6k for gas refill yesterday and dem don call me this morn.
I just tire

I hate that part

I have send the money,

the person that i send to send you the money is in the bank,

you will soon get alart, two days still nothing,

ooh the person send the money to a different account oo, pls give me so, so days.

God in heaven, some people can lie, Walahi I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by fairprince(m): 11:32am On Nov 11, 2017
OldBeer:
Proof that Nigerians fear their native gods more than Jesus.
Remove bible and let our lawmakers swear with their traditional gods, this country will turn to dubai in a year.

Not exactly correct pls. She knew she was wrong and open to 'anything'. So she had cause to fear. If her hands and conscience were clear, they would have been no fear at all.
Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by HENRY940: 11:33am On Nov 11, 2017
ogologoamu:
Everybody is owing one thing or the other.

Kiss the truth.

.........SPOTTED
Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by makebrainz(m): 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
When she mistakenly meet one real coven oriented debtor Na she go use her cloth clean the black egg cook am chop to show say Na joke o
Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by iSpread(m): 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
in my case it will be real JUJU... no joke with me oh
Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by armadeo(m): 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
Lol.

Debtors can frustrate someone eh. Many of my debtors never paid back. Now i only lend to family.

If you like let your child be on admission and is dying if I cannot donate blood sorry. Cash is a no no.

Even some people that will call you to beg and you transfer small thing to them only you will be calling to see if they have received it. They can't even send text that funds received. This has happened on more than 6 occasions

Nigerians are heartless.

3 Likes

Re: Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) by elslaqq: 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
Nice step.
But those wey don see u for her shop nko bayi oo. How dem go no say na mere plan, and not that u be witch for real, when they later see u.
ELSLAQ cares.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Fertiliser Plant To Commence Operations Next Week / How Bankers Defrauded Wema Bank, CBN – Witness / Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.