Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Action Star Steven Seagal Hit By Sexual Harassment Allegations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Action Star Steven Seagal Hit By Sexual Harassment Allegations (724 Views)

Filipino Action Star Defends His Daughter AJ / Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba / Steven Seagal Accused Of Sexual Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Action Star Steven Seagal Hit By Sexual Harassment Allegations by kayjay007(m): 12:04am On Nov 11, 2017
United States action movie actor Steven Seagal was the latest Hollywood man to face mounting allegations of sexual harassment on Thursday, following the downfall of Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey.

Portia de Rossi, the former Ally McBealactress and wife of chat queen Ellen DeGeneres, accused the former martial arts expert and blues musicianover an undated audition for a Seagalmovie in his office.

“He told me how important it was to have chemistry off-screen as he sat me down and unzipped his leather pants,” de Rossi tweeted late Wednesday.

“I ran out and called my agent. Unfazed, she replied, ‘well, I didn’t know if he was your type.”

DeGeneres retweeted the post to her more than 75 million followers saying: “I’m proud of my wife.”

Seagal’s representatives did not immediately respond to requests to comment.

Julianna Margulies last week recounted an unpleasant encounter with the 65-year-old former 1980s star, whom she appeared with in the 1991 movie “Out for Justice.”

Margulies, who later shot to fame for her role in 1990s hit series “ER,” said a female casting director told her Seagal wanted to go over a scene with her in his New York hotel room at night.

Margulies, 23 years old at the time, said that when she arrived she found the actor alone.

“He made sure that I saw his gun, which I had never seen a gun in real life,” she told Sirius XM radio. “I got out of there unscathed,” she said.

Seagal’s fame peaked in the late 1980s and early 1990s with films such as “Under Siege” and “Above the Law,” although he remains popular in eastern Europe.

He was last year accorded Russian andSerbian citizenship, personally collecting his Russian passport from President Vladimir Putin at the Kremlin.

In 2010 he was sued by a then 23-year-old former assistant who claimed he treated her as a “intimacy gadget.” She later dropped the suit.tu-jm/acb

https://www.channelstv.com/2017/11/09/action-star-steven-seagal-hit-by-sexual-harassment-allegations/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6960384422

Re: Action Star Steven Seagal Hit By Sexual Harassment Allegations by GloriaNinja(f): 12:06am On Nov 11, 2017
undecided THE YEAR OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Action Star Steven Seagal Hit By Sexual Harassment Allegations by dingbang(m): 12:06am On Nov 11, 2017
This man wey dey break person hand for film like say na chewing stick...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Action Star Steven Seagal Hit By Sexual Harassment Allegations by kayjay007(m): 12:09am On Nov 11, 2017
hahah. na him noni. na blackbelt holder sef
Re: Action Star Steven Seagal Hit By Sexual Harassment Allegations by kayjay007(m): 12:11am On Nov 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided THE YEAR OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT
konji every where.
Re: Action Star Steven Seagal Hit By Sexual Harassment Allegations by Kenzico(m): 12:43am On Nov 11, 2017
lipsrsealed

Ah! STEVEN SEAGAL kwa
Re: Action Star Steven Seagal Hit By Sexual Harassment Allegations by stillondmatter: 7:26am On Nov 11, 2017
Why dis guys no dey let dia prick dey one place undecided
Re: Action Star Steven Seagal Hit By Sexual Harassment Allegations by GloriaNinja(f): 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2017
kayjay007:
konji every where.
Indeed
Re: Action Star Steven Seagal Hit By Sexual Harassment Allegations by kayjay007(m): 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
stillondmatter:
Why dis guys no dey let dia prick dey one place undecided
Na the pr***k no wan dey one place na.

(1) (Reply)

Just In – Davido Wins Best Worldwide Act At Ema Awards / Psquare's Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate Each Other On Their Birthday. / Mc Galaxy Dedicate A Song For Bobrisky And His Gateman, Titled "Jacurb"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.