Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Filipino Action Star Defends His Daughter AJ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Filipino Action Star Defends His Daughter AJ (716 Views)

Tekno Defends His Decision To Wear A Jacket In #italy / 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song / Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Filipino Action Star Defends His Daughter AJ by Noara: 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
There were reports that Aljur Abrenica and AJ Raval are going on a date. When Aljur Abrenica and Kylie Padilla broke up, the news spread that AJ was the only reason the two had come apart. Months after the much-talked about breakup of Aljur and Kylie Padilla, AJ admitted recently that the actor is courting her.

Aljur’s father-in-law is Robin Padilla, Jeric’s friend. When Jeric was asked by the media, he told that he has no objection to Aljur. He further said that he does not want people to assume that the reason for their separation is his daughter. So Alijur must first fix everything to be in a relationship with his daughter.

Jeric Raval has 18 children. Among these, four are from his legal wife, Holiday Buensuceso. AJ is his biological daughter but her mother's name is Alyssa Alvarez who is a 90's actress.
Re: Filipino Action Star Defends His Daughter AJ by Temrado: 10:54am On Oct 20, 2022
She is a big star
Re: Filipino Action Star Defends His Daughter AJ by Temrado: 10:55am On Oct 20, 2022
I want to watch her "Hugas" movie

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele’s Step-daughter Reacts After Actress Debunks Rumors Of Crisis In / Prophet Odumeje Buys Wife A New BMW Car (video) / “na Money I Need” Kiriku Links Up With P-square, Told Them If They Give Him Mone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.