Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,505 members, 7,958,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

Man Orphaned At 2, Becomes A Chartered Accountant (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man Orphaned At 2, Becomes A Chartered Accountant (Photos) (16585 Views)

Software Engineer Or Chartered Accountant? / Meet Akintola Williams, The First Chartered Accountant In Africa / Olutoyin Olakunrin Slumps And Dies In Church (First Female Chartered Accountant) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Orphaned At 2, Becomes A Chartered Accountant (Photos) by japhethGold: 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
Congratulations my new professional colleague. I thank GOD for the vision and determination HE gave you to pursue your dream. Wishing you uncommon grace not to struggle with this great credentials in JESUS NAME. #ACA
Re: Man Orphaned At 2, Becomes A Chartered Accountant (Photos) by Memories12411: 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
Ba maraya sai rago.
Re: Man Orphaned At 2, Becomes A Chartered Accountant (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
Congrats to him.
Re: Man Orphaned At 2, Becomes A Chartered Accountant (Photos) by Tolakay: 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2017
Congrats to him. Yes 'I CAN'... that is the spirit. I know say one day i will become ACA too #persistence #perseverance
Re: Man Orphaned At 2, Becomes A Chartered Accountant (Photos) by bolinjkezzy(m): 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
Rhodiumic:
Wrong bro, nobody fails because he/she will fail. People fail because they gave up not knowing how close they were to SUCCESS.
sometimes you just have to give up because if you continue you lk keep failing!
Re: Man Orphaned At 2, Becomes A Chartered Accountant (Photos) by SammySeun: 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
Destiny can never be denied, it can only be delayed ...thank God for your life man
Re: Man Orphaned At 2, Becomes A Chartered Accountant (Photos) by JayB11(m): 11:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
Joephat:
angry

Just like me, I lost my mother at tender age of One and father followed when I was 10years..

Life became too difficult for my sibling who was taking care of me and her family, I was taken to ajegunle to do apprentice trader, for 6years, I never wanted or dream of being a business man. Wanted to be a professor as my Dad was a Teacher. I dropped out of school when it was time to pay for my junior WAEC.

I needed to follow his professional line but wanted it in a bigger way. My Dream became or appeared to be a stream dream then.

Served for two years before I began to realize that business is not my calling, at little age, I pay more attention to reading children's novels and after reading I would write down the vocabularies in it and my landlord's children were admiring me and my brilliance. At the beginning of my third year, I had saved some money that I taught would enable me to write my WAEC and help me to learn a skill afterwards.

I told my boss, that I am tired, he took me back to my sister's house and I was taken back to the village to stay with my uncle. It was then, that I discovered that they paid my father gratuity and it was with my uncle.

I also discovered that, my siblings in the village were enjoying my father's big palm farm and never wanted me to know about it.

ThankGod today, I am a Graduate but still haven't gotten a mouth watering job to continue with my academics but God is in control.

God will provide one good job for you, God never makes man waste. Be humble and always apply for vacancies, be it anything, one good thing leads to where the best is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dismissed Exxonmobil Staff Protest Non-Payment Despite Supreme Court Judgement / What Are The Career Opportunities For English Graduates? / Police Officers' Salary Increased By 20%, Approved By FEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.