Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others (7365 Views)

Facebook (Meta) Sacks 21,000 Employees. Read Mark Zuckerberg's Message / Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards / Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others by millomaniac: 7:52am On Nov 11, 2017
HAH:
the fear is in setting bad precedence, where other governors will just wake up with ulterior motive to sack workers will just organize test and whether the result is right or wrong they use it to terminate people appointment. He should be asked the teacher registration council or the national teachers institute to organize the exam.

Curiously if you notice, all the script displayed were those of teachers with SSCE qualification, non with NCE or degree was displayed and there are thousands that have NCE that are also to be disengaged, by the way by nti standard ssce is not a qualification to teach

Recruitment is on going they can reapply take the test and if they pass they will be employed. He does not benefit anything from there sacking. He is a governor.

1 Like

Re: NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others by HAH: 7:59am On Nov 11, 2017
millomaniac:

Recruitment is on going they can reapply take the test and if they pass they will be employed. He does not benefit anything from there sacking. He is a governor.
how will you feel if your office disengage you and ask you to reapply that means all your years of service is gone they will surely be aggrieved hence the unions action and my brother he benefit, 50% of the workforce in the state are teacher, he want to reduce cost and truly a lot of those who collect salary as teachers are actually ghost workers that are planted by civil servants but such ghost workers always show up at verification and exams and those that planted them always have a way of getting them through so the I honey will keep flowing.

The governors should start by weeding ghost teachers not through mass verification or exams but by on the job assessment to know who actually teach, believe me there are a lot of ghost teachers which may have even past the exams

2 Likes

Re: NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others by millomaniac: 8:02am On Nov 11, 2017
HAH:
my brother he benefit, 50% of the workforce in the state are teacher, he want to reduce cost and truly a lot of those who collect salary as teachers are actually ghost workers that are planted by civil servants but such ghost workers always show up at verification and exams and those that planted them always have a way of getting them through so the honey will keep flowing.

The governors should start by weeding ghost teachers not through mass verification or exams but by on the job assessment to know who actually teach, believe me there are a lot of ghost teachers which may have even past the exams

You are either one the teachers or related to one or you just plain hate elrufai. There is nothing wrong in what he did my brother.

2 Likes

Re: NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others by HAH: 8:04am On Nov 11, 2017
millomaniac:

You are either one the teachers or related to one or you just plain hate elrufai. There is nothing wrong in what he did my brother.
I thought we are having an intellectual discourse but your statement obviously shows how shallow you are, please stay in your lane, peace

1 Like

Re: NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others by drmingler(m): 8:05am On Nov 11, 2017
Like seriously those teachers need to be sacked. This is for the future of our kids.

Cash Network CPA Verified Account Needed Urgently Contact Me On Whatsapp 07062235480 If You Have
Re: NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others by millomaniac: 8:07am On Nov 11, 2017
HAH:
I thought we are having an intellectual discourse but your statement obviously shows how shallow you are, please stay in your lane, peace

E pain am. Lolz. Olodo people like you or your relations/friends cannot continue teaching our children. Chikina.
Re: NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others by HAH: 8:11am On Nov 11, 2017
millomaniac:

E pain am. Lolz. Olodo people like you or your relations/friends cannot continue teaching our children. Chikina.
from your tenses all can see who is olodo, stay in your lane

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others by Inani(m): 8:13am On Nov 11, 2017
Quality20:
Oh my fear is that elrufai may not win d next APC primaries or d general elections of 2019- cos d level of hatred against him is just so high.
1. Southern Kaduna xtians hate him and APC
2.Many Hausa guys feel he brought them misery by blowing up their houses and sacking various group of employees ranging from d now defunct VIO to this current one of teachers
3 Many are also angered by the long verifications he carried out on schools and their employees
4 He also blocked source of revenue for many untouchables in d society who ran ghost government schools etn
The sins are just so many, however I do like his resoluteness but ppl like me are in d minority we really can't help him win elections
"I am concerned about the next generation of citizens not next election ".Elrufai

2 Likes

Re: NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others by Cksmile(m): 8:41am On Nov 11, 2017
This same set of teachers will also go on strike to demand for pay increment.
NUT should be ashamed of themselves. Feel sorry for those children �

1 Like

Re: NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others by millomaniac: 9:01am On Nov 11, 2017
HAH:
how will you feel if your office disengage you and ask you to reapply that means all your years of service is gone they will surely be aggrieved hence the unions action and my brother he benefit, 50% of the workforce in the state are teacher, he want to reduce cost and truly a lot of those who collect salary as teachers are actually ghost workers that are planted by civil servants but such ghost workers always show up at verification and exams and those that planted them always have a way of getting them through so the I honey will keep flowing.

Keep on rewriting and modifying your posts to draw sympathy, it does not change anything. its not worth it replying you further so this is my last reply. You are clearly biase, It's such a shame the trash you are spewing here. Your first excuse was that it was a body that is supposed to conduct the tests and not elrufai and i sarcastically replied it was elrufai himself that conducted the test and also invigilated them. Then you said it was politics and that elrufai wants to cut cost and that he should ween out ghost workers first blah blah blah.... lolz its quite funny actually because i dont see how its connected to the governor trying to improve the quality of education. But fact is once tests are conducted unqualified people will fail and naive people like you will look for excuses and who to blame, lolz. unqualified people should take sensitive roles just so they dont lose their jobs, like seriously? while the rest of the society suffers the consequences. Whats wrong with you man.That is very selfish.(its obvious you dont know the value and importance of a quality early education). My dear you and other affected people should simply go and attain the necessary qualification (dont go and bribe your way through oo)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others by senatordave1(m): 9:09am On Nov 11, 2017
I support el rufai heavily on this.those test questions are very cheap and i believe i will not fail any.anybody that fails such doesnt deserve any job.el rufai is the kind of leader we need,i thought buhari would act like him decisively and ruthlessly.if buhari isnt going for a 2nd term,let him nominate el rufai to replace him.up buhari,up rufai.

1 Like

Re: NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others by deeabdul: 9:13am On Nov 11, 2017
coolcharm:
Unionism is the chief vehicle of mediocrity.

El rufai should disengage them, and set another examination for them with a pass mark of 90% - 95% within the next 12 months.

Those that pass should be reabsorbed.

Those that fail should go back to primary school and study to become teachers in future instead of protesting up and down like agberos
If i may ask, are you a graduate? If yes then i dare you to take waec or neco exams lets see if you can come up with 75%.
Just stop vomiting rubbish when you know nothing.
how on earth do you think 21k plus teachers would fail the test. ##think......

2 Likes

Re: NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others by millomaniac: 9:32am On Nov 11, 2017
deeabdul:

If i may ask, are you a graduate? If yes then i dare you to take waec or neco exams lets see if you can come up with 75%.

It is very possible depending on the number that took the tests.
Re: NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others by coolcharm(m): 9:40am On Nov 11, 2017
deeabdul:

Would I blame you? You must be a product of the dysfunctional educational system you are trying to gather sympathy for.

And you ask me if I am a graduate? Dude, you must be high on something cheap.

What excuse do you want to make for primary school teachers who can't pass a primary 4 assessment with 75 points?

If you think that's too much, then you must be a Kaduna teacher tongue

2 Likes

Re: NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others by deeabdul: 9:47am On Nov 11, 2017
coolcharm:

Would I blame you? You must be a product of the dysfunctional educational system you are trying to gather sympathy for.

What excuse do you want to make for primary school teachers who can't pass a primary 4 assessment with 75 points?

just listen to yourself you fool

1 Like

Re: NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others by zoedew: 9:59am On Nov 11, 2017
Red herring. Did the teachers in question pass the competency test?
Re: NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others by coolcharm(m): 10:01am On Nov 11, 2017
deeabdul:
just listen to yourself you fool
lol. Go stand before the mirror (if you have one) and behold the biggest fool alive. Idiot

1 Like

Re: NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others by adeblow(m): 10:20am On Nov 11, 2017
obiageIi:
Waiting for CAN to tell us they are replacing Christian teachers with Islamist
Gbam, u just spoke my mind
Re: NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:31am On Nov 11, 2017
deeabdul:

Don't be stewpid. Any graduate that cannot comfortably ace those exams with minimal practise is a product of a failed education. What makes your point even more nonsensical is their exams were based on the very curriculum that they are expected to teach their students: basic primary school Maths, English, Social Studies and Current Affairs.

I taught SS1 and SS2 Maths and Further Maths during my NYSC and I could comfortably answer every exam question the state government set for the students at that level. And I say this even as someone that was a lousy truant in University who finished with a 2:2.
Re: NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others by jaychubi: 10:38am On Nov 11, 2017
HAH:
the fear is in setting bad precedence, where other governors will just wake up with ulterior motive to sack workers will just organize test and whether the result is right or wrong they use it to terminate people appointment. He should have asked the teacher registration council or the national teachers institute to organize the exam.

Curiously if you notice, all the script displayed were those of teachers with SSCE qualification, non with NCE or degree was displayed and there are thousands that have NCE that are also to be disengaged, by the way by nti standard ssce is not a qualification to teach.

Among the allegations of the teachers is that this is just a ploy to reduce number of workers as he promised when he came into office, they said in the list of those that past there are cleaners, dead people and so on, whereas among those who they said failed are people with B ed and nce

What am I saying is rushing this whole thing is not right, yes bad teachers should be weeded but should be done carefully because as it is everything is beclouded by politics in kaduna.

Any teacher dt can't pass primary 4 exams shld be sacked, I stand with El rufai 100% . only God can reward him if he successfully carries out this education reform.

By d way so u think those with SSCE can't pass primary 4 exam? Ur argument is brainless. Didnt it occur to u dt for most of the teachers to have SScE is an evidence dt pass Govt employed jst anyone to teach.

1 Like

Re: NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others by pmatchuks: 10:40am On Nov 11, 2017
If your so called teachers couldn't answer that comprehension questions I saw posted here, hmmm there is a big problem with you guys! I was disappointed with the writings I saw there, they are not qualified to be called teachers whether u were informed about the test or not! A teacher should be trigger ready to impact and know what he or she is doing! U guys are bunch of block headed folks!! And doesn't deserve a Kobo from govt purse in the name of salary, when smart guys are everywhere looking for job!

2 Likes

Re: NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 11, 2017
Very few Nigerians bother to think or even read behind the lines, the unions raised a lot of issues, the body that conducted the test were not authorised to, dead people passed the tests, and after he has sacked the 21000 teachers he is sacking 9000 more

its very easy to be a strongman when you seat in your ivory tower and have security personal and billions in your account.
If I conduct a governorship test am telling u el rufai will fail woefully.
He failed to provide security for the murdered southern kadunans and has refused to arrest any herdsman that took park in the attack.
The Kaduna Abuja express road is a no go area because his brother Fulanis have made it their territory kidnapping, robbing at will
This sack is coming at a time when millions are unable to even eat, is the height of wickedness to render thousands more destitute
If I have the power to sack el rufai won't he fight and hold on to his job.
He is very good at manipulating Nigerians by using media houses such as premium times, sahara reporters and even Nairaland.NUT and NLC should know he is a coward and a dirty fighter and they should be prepared for him, he will drag their name through the mud in his whispering campaign, so they should look thru his antecedents and fight him back.

he attacks from behind not from the front. He is the definition of munafiki

1 Like

Re: NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others by ElCapone(m): 11:08am On Nov 11, 2017
Quality20:
Oh my fear is that elrufai may not win d next APC primaries or d general elections of 2019- cos d level of hatred against him is just so high.
1. Southern Kaduna xtians hate him and APC
2.Many Hausa guys feel he brought them misery by blowing up their houses and sacking various group of employees ranging from d now defunct VIO to this current one of teachers
3 Many are also angered by the long verifications he carried out on schools and their employees
4 He also blocked source of revenue for many untouchables in d society who ran ghost government schools etn
The sins are just so many, however I do like his resoluteness but ppl like me are in d minority we really can't help him win elections
Abuja is what it is today because of the resoluteness of this man. "nd tenure or not history will remember him as one who did his best.
Re: NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others by Tekzyflex(m): 11:17am On Nov 11, 2017
crystalmi:
The NLC are a bunch of criminals, i cant believe the NUT will support them too. The teachers are clearly incompetent, how can NUT support such? NUT have no standard then. The teachers should just bury their heads in shame, they should keep quiet and reapply for the job if they know that they are qualified. I will never support mediocrity that will affect the intellect of young primary school students. NUT should set their standard and NLC should get out of here nobody will bribe them.

Incompetent 21,000 teachers and you believed that crap of a story.....i think there is more to thisgimmicks.

1 Like

Re: NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 11, 2017
ElCapone:
Abuja is what it is today because of the resoluteness of this man. "nd tenure or not history will remember him as one who did his best.
what is abuhlja today, that people spend 2 hours yo get to work because all the working class leave 30 minutes to 2 hours from town,
It is what it is because el rufai embarked on the most corrupt land racket in the history of Nigeria, that is how u guys sold a dictator to us as someone who knew what he was doing
Re: NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others by Tekzyflex(m): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2017
Tekzyflex:

Incompetent 21,000 teachers and you believed that crap of a story.....i think there is more to this gimmicks.
Re: NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others by amazingspiderma: 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
A little girl who knew LCM quite well, did assignment in fraction score zero in here classwork. The anty did not even write the correction for her.
The next day, she came back with another assignment on partial fractions, I personally made sure was doing the right things all the way.
The next day, she came back home telling me she scored zero, not even correction to prove I was wrong. I was mad, I mean me a graduate,and post gradate degrees holder in engineering would fail a basic five question, with the help of a smart kid.
Had to go to the school myself,spoke to the head teacher. I found out the class teacher couldn't attempt what she asked her students to solve as classwork.

Please, parents must go through their kids exercise book.Some schools are unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others by maasoap(m): 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
coolcharm:
Unionism is the chief vehicle of mediocrity.

El rufai should disengage them, and set another examination for them with a pass mark of 90% - 95% within the next 12 months.

Those that pass should be reabsorbed.

Those that fail should go back to primary school and study to become teachers in future instead of protesting up and down like agberos
And El Rufai children are getting jobs without writing any test or exam, not to talk of your 95% pass mark.
Continue.....................

1 Like

Re: NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others by maasoap(m): 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
amazingspiderma:
A little girl who knew LCM quite well, did assignment in fraction score zero in here classwork. The anty did not even write the correction for her.
The next day, she came back with another assignment on partial fractions, I personally made sure was doing the right things all the way.
The next day, she came back home telling me she scored zero, not even correction to prove I was wrong. I was mad, I mean me a graduate,and post gradate degrees holder in engineering would fail a basic five question, with the help of a smart kid.
Had to go to the school myself,spoke to the head teacher. I found out the class teacher couldn't attempt what she asked her students to solve as classwork.

Please, parents must go through their kids exercise book.Some schools are unbelievable.
You are right, absolutely.
Re: NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others by maasoap(m): 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
coolcharm:

75 points out of 100 total is too high a standard. Even if it is primary one questions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Everything About TEFL Career For Nigerians / How To Successfully Return To Work After Maternity Leave / Ekundayo Adeyemi- Nigeria's First Professor Of Architecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.