Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others (7369 Views)

Facebook (Meta) Sacks 21,000 Employees. Read Mark Zuckerberg's Message / Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards / Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others by maasoap(m): 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
jaychubi:

Any teacher dt can't pass primary 4 exams shld be sacked, I stand with El rufai 100% . only God can reward him if he successfully carries out this education reform.

By d way so u think those with SSCE can't pass primary 4 exam? Ur argument is brainless. Didnt it occur to u dt for most of the teachers to have SScE is an evidence dt pass Govt employed jst anyone to teach.
It depends on what PASS means to individuals. I see 74% as a pass while El Rufai sees it as fail.

1 Like

Re: NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others by coolcharm(m): 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
maasoap:

75 points out of 100 total is too high a standard. Even if it is primary one questions.
mehn! Comments like this makes me feel sorry for our already dead educational system. I see why most politicians will steal from you to send their children abroad for studies... And even seek medical attention there.

The truth is... You can't give what you don't have. You can't simply teach what you don't know.

Copy that.

2 Likes

Re: NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others by jaychubi: 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
maasoap:

It depends on what PASS means to individuals. I see 74% as a pass while El Rufai sees it as fail.

For me pass mark for a teacher writing primary 4 exams shld have been 90%

1 Like

Re: NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others by maasoap(m): 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
coolcharm:
mehn! Comments like this makes me feel sorry for our already dead educational system. I see why most politicians will steal from you to send their children abroad for studies... And even seek medical attention there.

The truth is... You can't give what you don't have. You can't simply teach what you don't know.

Copy that.
I copied nothing. After setting 75% as pass mark. Now, politicians will now be sending their children to Nigeria schools and they themselves will now be receiving medical treatments in Nigeria? Am I right?
Re: NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others by BlueMurder(m): 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
maasoap:

75 points out of 100 total is too high a standard. Even if it is primary one questions.

You're too intelligent to make this kind of submission. Perhaps you're having a bad day!
Re: NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others by maasoap(m): 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
BlueMurder:

You're too intelligent to make this kind of submission. Perhaps you're having a bad day!
That's my stance on the issue, bad day doesn't affect my reasoning capacity or intellectual discussion, I would rather keep mute.
74% can never be a failure in my book as long as we're not talking about many people jostling for few positions.
I would rather set standard questions and choose 50% as pass mark.
Only in Nigeria would a governor say 74% score is a failure because the questions were primary four class questions and people would agree.
Re: NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others by jibs4lv(m): 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
I will agree with him only if he's replacing them with competent fresh graduates with fresh brain out there.
Re: NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others by ElCapone(m): 9:57am On Nov 12, 2017
ehie:
what is abuhlja today, that people spend 2 hours yo get to work because all the working class leave 30 minutes to 2 hours from town,
It is what it is because el rufai embarked on the most corrupt land racket in the history of Nigeria, that is how u guys sold a dictator to us as someone who knew what he was doing
wat part of Abuja do u work cos I doubt if u have ever been to abj. I go to work everyday n not for once have I ever had go slow. don't come online n show us how ignorant u are about issues.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional / How To Successfully Return To Work After Maternity Leave / Ekundayo Adeyemi- Nigeria's First Professor Of Architecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.