Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Soap Making Business: Learn How To Start Ur Soap Making Business Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soap Making Business: Learn How To Start Ur Soap Making Business Now (356 Views)

Soap Making Business Plan In Nigeria / Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soap Making Business: Learn How To Start Ur Soap Making Business Now by Johnny1234: 5:01am On Nov 11, 2017
Empowerment training for ladies and full house wife for extremely low amount of just #500
You don't have to depend on your husband before you can get something nice for yourself so this is your life time opportunity

I have decided to teach the ladies and full house wife on how to make income from soap making business.
Our last month watsapp training have yield a lot of ladies doing fine in this business. So this is another kind of low price training for another set of woman.

What you will learn

*I will teach you how to make income from soap making,
*I will teach you how to source the materials to get the soap business
*I will teach you how to brand your products and sell
*I will teach you how to sell to people that are in need of your soap and are ready to beg you to buy from you
*I will teach you how to take your business online and start selling like the likes of jumia and konga
*I will teach you how to advertise your soap on Facebook and making at least 10 sales a day

Lots of more goodies to learn

Note: A token amount of just #500 can change your life for good. What differentiate the poor and the rich is information cos the rich have the right information on getting rich and the poor don't have the right information on getting rich.
Take action by joining the watsapp group below ������to make enquiries on how to make payment for the training..
Message me or whatsapp me on 08099549559 to make enquiries

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Debt Grows By N8tn In Two Years / 4 Interesting Reasons Why Small Businesses Fail / Naira Drops To N307/$ At Interbank Rate – Cbn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.