Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* (6528 Views)

Soap Making Business Plan In Nigeria / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) / DIY Candle Making Business In Nigeria | Beginners Guide! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* by iHart(m): 12:59am On Apr 29, 2018
**MODIFIED**
Training is now based on personal arrangement. If you are interested, you can contact me on WhatsApp or put a call across.

INTRODUCTION

Soap making business is a profitable business that involves the manufacture, distribution and marketing of soaps. Soap is an essential commodity everybody uses on a daily basis be it for laundry or bath. Following my thread on “How I started a soap making business from scratch (https://www.nairaland.com/4442304/how-started-soap-making-business )" I have gotten too many requests from people to enlighten them on soap making business. It is with this intent that I have decided to organise training/workshop on soap making business where participants will be exposed on the cheapest yet excellent approach to do the business.

OVERVIEW OF THE TRAINING

This is going to be a practical training involving soap making, packaging and marketing. In this training, we are going to learn about;
i. What soap is, types and what makes each type unique
ii. Raw materials for soap making and their functions
iii. Soap making equipments (for small scale and large scale)
iv. Safety in soap making
v. Choice of oil and soap quality
vi. Oil treatment and bleaching (Palm oil)
vii. Steps in soap making
viii. Practical demonstration of soap making, cutting, stamping and packaging using simple equipments
ix. Cost reduction and profit maximization
x. Soap marketing strategies
xi. Cheap and reliable raw material sources
xii. Networking and partnership between participants in starting the business
xiii. Writing a soap making business plan/proposal
xiv. Steps and strategies to secure micro loan to boast your business
xv. Bonus training on the production of few other essential commodities.

COST OF TRAINING

The cost for this training is #60 000.

LOCATION AND VENUE

...at our Factory located in Isuikwuato Abia State. You can contact me for further arrangements on my whatsapp or call (07066705594).

WHO CAN ATTEND THE TRAINING?

This training is open to
i. anybody who is seeking for a source or an extra source of income, either employed, under-employed or unemployed, graduate or non graduate, single or married.
ii. N-Power volunteers who may need a business to fall back to after the end of their programmes.
iii. Retirees who may need a business to fall back to.
iv. any person who has passion for soap making either for fun or for personal consumption.
v. any person who wants to venture into the business on a large scale can take advantage of the training to gain more knowledge of the business.

At the end of the training, every participant will go home with a full knowledge about soap making business (and business in general) and a book titled “Small Scale Soap Making (A beginner’s guide)”

You can share this with your family and friends, and encourage them to attend. This is a training you can’t afford to miss.

Thank you

**MODIFIED**
Training is now based on personal arrangement. If you are interested, you can contact me on WhatsApp or put a call across.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* by Luminee(f): 2:48am On Apr 29, 2018
Nice idea
Re: Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* by Odonick123: 7:01am On Apr 29, 2018
08064804074. Lagos
Re: Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* by Great500: 7:22am On Apr 29, 2018
Love this. Another source of getting additional income. wink
Re: Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* by HappyScent: 7:34am On Apr 29, 2018
How many days is the training in onisha,for the soap making?
Re: Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* by iHart(m): 7:36am On Apr 29, 2018
Odonick123:
08064804074. Lagos
noted.
Re: Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* by iamlarry(m): 11:19am On Apr 29, 2018
08133039416 akure
Re: Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* by iHart(m): 11:27am On Apr 29, 2018
iamlarry:
08133039416 akure
noted
Re: Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* by Bayokun(m): 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
07060993591 Lagos
Re: Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* by iHart(m): 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
Bayokun:
07060993591 Lagos
noted
Re: Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* by iHart(m): 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
We are gradually getting good response. Lagos and Abuja groups have been created. Onitsha group will be created son. We are getting responses from other locations,.. We will work out something
Re: Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* by iHart(m): 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
HappyScent:
How many days is the training in onisha,for the soap making?
it is going to be for one day.
Re: Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* by olente: 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
07037105108 Enugu
Re: Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* by iHart(m): 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
olente:
07037105108 Enugu
noted.
Re: Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* by iHart(m): 10:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
we are adding those from Awka, Nnewi, Asaba into Onitsha group.

We will have to merge some cities as the case may be. We hope to work out modalities to fit them in. The idea is to get a group filled up soonest and them avoid me traveling with loads(equipment & raw materials) from city to city, it will be tedious for me.

For those who may not eventually be able to attend, just relax, there is also a plan for you.
Re: Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* by Exclusivebae(f): 7:35am On Apr 30, 2018
This is wonderful, good idea.
Re: Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* by iHart(m): 7:38am On Apr 30, 2018
Exclusivebae:
This is wonderful, good idea.
thank you. I hope you share the info with family and friends.
Re: Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* by iHart(m): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
If you are interested, prepare to attend.
Re: Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* by daddio(m): 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
iHart:
We are gradually getting good response. Lagos and Abuja groups have been created. Onitsha group will be created son. We are getting responses from other locations,.. We will work out something

What of Ibadan?
Re: Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* by iHart(m): 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2018
daddio:

What of Ibadan?
just drop a message on whatsapp, will we see what we can do about that
Re: Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* by Elvidence(m): 11:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
07068949804 Abuja
Re: Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* by iHart(m): 4:00am On May 01, 2018
Elvidence:
07068949804 Abuja
noted
Re: Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* by Medallion500: 6:46am On May 01, 2018
09054473559 LAGOS
Re: Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* by kachiben(m): 9:56am On May 01, 2018
I'm interested. I'm in ENUGU 08035689655
Re: Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* by iHart(m): 12:03pm On May 01, 2018
Medallion500:
09054473559 LAGOS
noted, I will be adding you to Lagos Whatsapp group. Welcome
Re: Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* by iHart(m): 12:04pm On May 01, 2018
kachiben:
I'm interested. I'm in ENUGU 08035689655
noted
Re: Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* by iHart(m): 8:35pm On May 01, 2018
...by the end of this week we will review our plans and decide on what next. Do yourself a favour by registering for this training, call or Whatsapp 07066705594
Re: Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* by iHart(m): 3:01pm On May 02, 2018
We have created a group for PH residents, if you are in PH, you now have a chance to join. Just indicate your interest.
Re: Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* by clementbiola(m): 3:11pm On May 02, 2018
what of Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* by iHart(m): 3:24pm On May 02, 2018
daddio:

What of Ibadan?

clementbiola:
what of Ibadan
We are yet to get a enough response from that location so we can't fix a training there for now. But you can drop number or chat me up on Whatsapp so we can keep tract of those from Ibadan. Thank you.
Re: Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* by iHart(m): 4:10pm On May 02, 2018
This training will not be like any other training you have attended. In discussing of the quality of soap, we will take time to discuss faults, its causes and remedies in soap making. You experience flaking, shrinking, too soft, longer curing time, or... etc in your soap and you don't know how to fix it? Then this training is for you.
Re: Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* by clementbiola(m): 5:11pm On May 02, 2018
iHart:

We are yet to get a enough response from that location so we can't fix a training there for now. But you can drop number or chat me up on Whatsapp so we can keep tract of those from Ibadan. Thank you.
.. 08066747435

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu And Dangote : Who Has More Money? / Nnamdi Okonkwo: Fidelity Bank Says Former CEO Is Not Being Probed / Canopy Carport Shades Car Park Canopy In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.