Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,741 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight (24920 Views)

Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR / Ogun Government Set To Ban Okada Riders / Ogun Government: We Won’t Allow Benin Republic To Take Oil-rich Tongeji Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by mastermaestro(m): 9:56am On Nov 11, 2017
modelmike7:

Disappointed right
Lol!!

undecided

Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 11, 2017
A time will come when our leaders will not even be given the courtsey of being invited to reasonable functions because our leaders are no good...they deserve death, their corruption knows no bound and worst of all they lead from behind...Great leaders lead from the front undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by one4GOD(f): 9:56am On Nov 11, 2017
HeWrites:
According to a Facebook user identified as Akinsehinde Anjorin this is the boxing ring in Ogun state;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/angry-nigerian-man-calls-out-ogun-state.html

very true but unfortunately our peeps gat no sense of shame

1 Like

Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 11, 2017
See ehn if you can leave this country anyhow just do. Nigeria is truly cursed

1 Like

Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by gregyboy(m): 10:10am On Nov 11, 2017
this is dsame peeps who rejected him in naija wen he came to be a nigerian boxer and dey choo him away saying he was good enough benin as a saying egian ór qua mwan a rhé efe(meaning ur enemies are d ones chasing u to ur sucess) so nigeria fulfilled a good part by chasing him of dis bad country to find his sucess if was to box for naija is career would have died like samuel peters own

1 Like

Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by ViktorMartins(m): 10:32am On Nov 11, 2017
coolestchris:
I weak for Nigeria leaders and misplaced priorities .
check out my design

Looks wack, I mean your design
Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by Lexusgs430: 10:50am On Nov 11, 2017
He spoke very well..... Misplaced priorities.....

1 Like

Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by juman(m): 10:55am On Nov 11, 2017
They dont even have a boxing ring.

nigerian "leaders" never desired to develop a world champion.

One nigeria is the problem.

It produces unserious "leaders".

2 Likes

Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by matrixme(m): 10:57am On Nov 11, 2017
Nice to know they have mirror on their boxing arena. At least you will be able to see how blue and black you have been beaten before leaving the ring.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by Sunshyne200(m): 10:57am On Nov 11, 2017
Kraspo:
MY EXPERIENCE WITH A MARRIED WOMAN IN ASABA

My phone slipped from my hands last week while I was trying to make "Eba" to eat the delicious egusi soup a wonderful lady made for me. Fortunately, it didn't land inside the hot water like the devil would have wished. I picked it up immediately only to realize that the light in the screen had suddenly tripped off. I was devastated and angry. How would I survive without my phone? How would I get to write my stories? Gosh! I suddenly lost appetite as the "Eba" eventually tasted like dangote cement in my mouth.
I needed my phone like ever. Of course I couldn't do without it. It was my side chick. In fact, it had become my full-time chick ever since my girlfriend of nine months suddenly told me she couldn't tolerate my numerous facebook pictures with beautiful girls and called the relationship off. I cried, begged and tried to explain to her that there was no strings attached but it seemed she was just using it as an excuse to dump my broke ass and cling to some rich dude that must have been dashing her monies since only God knows when. Girls sha.
The next day, I carried myself and my heavy heart and went to the famous "Ogbogonogo" market to fix the phone. You heard the name right? It took me 3 weeks to master the art of pronouncing the word "Og-bo-go-no-go". I bit my tongue countlessly but thank God, its all history now.
"Bros you wan repair ur fone"? A middle-aged man with serious bow legs inquired.
"Yes, e fall for ground yesterday and the screen con blind" I responded as I gave him the phone to see.
"Na the screen spoil na, go this shop go buy the screen come" He said pointing at the phone accessories shop adjacent his. Without wasting time, I headed to the shop to buy the screen.
"Do you have the screen of this phone" I said showing her the phone.
"Let me see it" The dark middle-aged woman responded after five seconds of scanning my appearance, particularly my lips.
"It's six thousand naira, but for your sake I will sell it for five thousand five hundred" She continued.
"I will give you five thousand naira." I cemented avoiding her steady gaze. There was something unusual about the way she smiled at me. I have met a lot of women in Asaba, young and old, dark and fair, tall and short, and it has been the same struggle all through. It is not easy being a fine boy in Asaba, even worse, if you are a corper who is yet to know your way around. She looked at my face for a moment, and her gaze lingered on for a while. It was extremely obvious that there was something unusual. And even with the noise of Ogbogonogo market, I still captured the tone of her every utterance and suddenly I felt my emotions were under attack.
"Alright bring the money" She said.
I brought out my wallet from my back pocket and gave her the cash.
"Your face looks familiar, what is your name?" She began as she counted the money. "It seems I have met you before" She continued.
"Chinedu" I responded. I had suddenly developed this flair for my Igbo name over the conventional "Henry" ever since I came to Asaba. It gave me a sense of belonging.
"You stay around, this place abi?" She inquired handing me the screen.
"No I stay in campus" I responded. At this point, I was already aware of what was about to happen so I turned around to leave but it was already late.

"May I have your number" she inquired quietly in order to avoid the attention of her colleagues.
Wow! The moment was already here. I had the opportunity to politely decline, but a part me couldn't say no. I collected her phone and punched my digits and that was it. My life in Asaba would never remain the same again!

To be continued...

Please continue what you have started ooo, or send me a link to the page for it.
That's beautiful, I love your use of English Language
Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by akinsmyk(m): 10:58am On Nov 11, 2017
Sexytemi:
If they go and support people will talk, and if they dont go and support this same people will still talk, abeg the golden rule here is live life to please yourself o.

Live life to please yourself with people's money?

Have you forgotten the government is not their property to manage the way they like? They are elected to do right and not what pleases them. Take note

1 Like

Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 11, 2017
BUHARIjubrin:
Yoropigs and dumb actions. ...

Attache by force.

They are now attaching their agbo infested selves to the British property.

Ipig, how market. Your runaway coward fighter yet to surface
Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by olabrad: 11:08am On Nov 11, 2017
BUHARIjubrin:
Yoropigs and dumb actions. ...

Attache by force.

They are now attaching their agbo infested selves to the British property.

You mean the same way your cursed tribe is attaching to Liberian president by force?
Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by Awoo88: 11:20am On Nov 11, 2017
op na today u know say APC no get one single sense?? Have you seen any sensible thing come of any APC qorvernor apart from perhaps only ambode?
Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by samsam2019: 11:20am On Nov 11, 2017
Sexytemi:
If they go and support people will talk, and if they dont go and support this same people will still talk, abeg the golden rule here is live life to please yourself o.
haaaaa no wonder they call some of you girls fish brain.

Did you even read at all or you have problem with comprehension. The state had no boxing ring and the money wasted on the trip would provide a good boxing that would enable them to produce Thier own Champion.

If Anthony Joshua had been raised in Ogun state would he even realise his potential when there's no place for him to train.

Stop dropping idiotic comments. Ok?

1 Like

Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by ruggedtimi(m): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2017
misplaced priority
Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by judgedredd22(m): 11:37am On Nov 11, 2017
Sexytemi:

KEEP KWAYET and go back to BR... FAST!!!

Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by Sexytemi(f): 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
akinsmyk:

Live life to please yourself with people's money?

Have you forgotten the government is not their property to manage the way they like? They are elected to do right and not what pleases them. Take note

Excuse me?, so the complaint didn't know there wasn't a boxing ring till they travelled shey?, why didnt he speak out earlier ehn, I'm sure if they had not gone and some other state's minister went we'd still have read about her the state wasn't supporting their own, next reason and stop being sentimental
Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by harmbhrosz(m): 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
Sexytemi:
see the brainless words your brain could produce...

An elected leader should live life to please himself?

I weep for you
Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by Sexytemi(f): 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
samsam2019:
haaaaa no wonder they call some of you girls fish brain.

Did you even read at all or you have problem with comprehension. The state had no boxing ring and the money wasted on the trip would provide a good boxing that would enable them to produce Thier own Champion.

If Anthony Joshua had been raised in Ogun state would he even realise his potential when there's no place for him to train.

Stop dropping idiotic comments. Ok?

And no wonder they talk about some guys having comprehension problems

Excuse me?, so the complaint didn't know there wasn't a boxing ring till they travelled shey?, why didnt he speak out earlier ehn, I'm sure if they had not gone and some other state's minister went we'd still have read about how the state wasn't supporting their own, next time reason and stop being sentimental.
Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by harmbhrosz(m): 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
Sexytemi:

Excuse me?, so the complaint didn't know there wasn't a boxing ring till they travelled shey?, why didnt he speak out earlier ehn, I'm sure if they had not gone and some other state's minister went we'd still have read about her the state wasn't supporting their own, next reason and stop being sentimental
the more you talk the more stuppid you sound.

So everyone has to complain before our leaders put the necessary amenities in place or they're not initially aware of the boxing facilities before they went on their money spree tour?

Ode stop talking.... people like you are the reason our leaders are taking us for a ride

1 Like

Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by freeman95(m): 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
tfqharbiodun:
Nigerians for you..... did they even know anything about boxing.....���

I taya

Them just deh waste money
Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by Sexytemi(f): 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
harmbhrosz:
the more you talk the more stuppid you sound.

So everyone has to complain before our leaders put the necessary amenities in place or they're not initially aware of the boxing facilities before they went on their money spree tour?

Ode stop talking.... people like you are the reason our leaders are taking us for a ride

I believe if you want something you complain on time, why wait till when they went to celebrate our own before they complain, that's stupidity and it reeks from your writing that your part of the stupid sets.
Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by tracy23: 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
mehn this guy is damn cute
Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by Sexytemi(f): 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2017
harmbhrosz:
see the brainless words your brain could produce...

An elected leader should live life to please himself?

I weep for you

No they should live life for you na, because they weren't living before they were elected, so they can't go support a guy who is putting Nigeria on the map(even if he's representing Britain, he still carries the Nigerian flag) and be there to support you abi, dont get a life o, be thinking about what the minister of sports in Ogun state is doing with his time and energy...awon ode ti o nironu.....
Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by harmbhrosz(m): 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
Sexytemi:

I believe if you want something you complain on time, why wait till when they went to celebrate our own before they complain, that's stupidity and it reeks from your writing that your part of the stupid sets.
didirin stop disgracing yourself here

Do you complain to your parents in the morning before they provide food for you?

In your own porous brain now...the primary work of an elected official is to receive complain before carrying out any of his required duty...

Stop talking abeg......you keep sounding dumber
Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by harmbhrosz(m): 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
Sexytemi:

No they should live life for you na, because they weren't living before they were elected, so they can't go support a guy who is putting Nigeria on the map(even if he's representing Britain, he still carries the Nigerian flag) and be there to support you abi, dont get a life o, be thinking about what the minister of sports in Ogun state is doing with his time and energy...awon ode ti o nironu.....
oponu omode.... I just know nothing reasonable will come out of that dead brain of yours... How does Anthony Joshua's (a British citizen who is completely representing Britain) success reflect on Nigeria apart from him originating from Ogun state

You're coming us awon ode ti o nironu but your elected sport minister is using the same money that's more than enough to build a boxing ring in his state(hereby brooding your talent to succeed like this same Anthony Joshua) to contribute to a foreign event that won't yield anything for his state/country...

tani o wa nironu laarin awa ati e

Everyone here is correcting the stuppid comment you made but your ill functioning brain can't see how wrong you are.

You see why I told you to stop talking, oya show us how dumb you are with your next post oponu grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by drmingler(m): 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
Cash Network CPA Verified Account Needed Urgently Contact Me On Whatsapp 07062235480 If You Have
Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by talk2percy(m): 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
God bless u my brother..they don't have shame! Shameless and heartless thieves!
Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
HeWrites:
According to a Facebook user identified as Akinsehinde Anjorin this is the boxing ring in Ogun state;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/angry-nigerian-man-calls-out-ogun-state.html

Idiats.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. / Babagana Zulum Unveils 326 Projects In 365 Days / GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.