Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight (24803 Views)

Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR / Ogun Government Set To Ban Okada Riders / Ogun Government: We Won’t Allow Benin Republic To Take Oil-rich Tongeji Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by HeWrites(m): 5:14am On Nov 11, 2017
According to a Facebook user identified as Akinsehinde Anjorin this is the boxing ring in Ogun state;
"Ogun State government led by the Deputy Governor and the Commissioner for Sports in company of Minister for Youth & Sports, went to Cardiff to “support” Anthony Joshua but the State’s boxing team have no boxing ring. The cost of a ring is less than the flight ticket.
Credit: Otunba Gbolahan Macjob
It Is Well"

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/angry-nigerian-man-calls-out-ogun-state.html

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 11, 2017
The man lost his girlfriend to AJ years back

1 Like

Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by Samusu(m): 6:40am On Nov 11, 2017
Misplaced priority Kam.

Rubbish government

33 Likes

Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by chibike69: 9:48am On Nov 11, 2017
smiley
Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by lonelydora: 9:48am On Nov 11, 2017
Misplaced priority.

19 Likes

Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by Settingz321(m): 9:49am On Nov 11, 2017
Misplaced priority

1 Like

Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by coolestchris(m): 9:49am On Nov 11, 2017
I weak for Nigeria leaders and misplaced priorities .
check out my design

1 Like

Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by Archmed(m): 9:49am On Nov 11, 2017
Hmm
Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by Desyner: 9:49am On Nov 11, 2017
Special mumus

2 Likes

Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by Sexytemi(f): 9:49am On Nov 11, 2017
If they go and support people will talk, and if they dont go and support this same people will still talk, abeg the golden rule here is live life to please yourself o.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by crackhouse(m): 9:49am On Nov 11, 2017
Chai unbelievable. So this is where they train?

8 Likes

Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by AMvanquish: 9:50am On Nov 11, 2017
This black race. Why are we cursed with bad leaders and misplaced priorities!! Thats how one guvnor paid ticket to fly all the way to England for a weekend to watch a premiership game. Shame. Shame. Jus a God damn shame.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by noeloge82(m): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2017
Boxing ring with wooden floor

Even the make shift ghetto rings are better than this

3 Likes

Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by daroz(m): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2017
Nigerian Government and misplaced priorities are like

5 & 6.

Wey that Zuma picture self ? angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by maxwell767(m): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2017
grin I'm not here for the topic, am here to look for wife grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by SweetJoystick(m): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2017
Can Nigeria ever get better? Not in this life time smh

5 Likes

Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 11, 2017
The man has a good point.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 11, 2017
Nigeria is cursed abeg

7 Likes

Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by Kraspo(m): 9:52am On Nov 11, 2017
MY EXPERIENCE WITH A MARRIED WOMAN IN ASABA

My phone slipped from my hands last week while I was trying to make "Eba" to eat the delicious egusi soup a wonderful lady made for me. Fortunately, it didn't land inside the hot water like the devil would have wished. I picked it up immediately only to realize that the light in the screen had suddenly tripped off. I was devastated and angry. How would I survive without my phone? How would I get to write my stories? Gosh! I suddenly lost appetite as the "Eba" eventually tasted like dangote cement in my mouth.
I needed my phone like ever. Of course I couldn't do without it. It was my side chick. In fact, it had become my full-time chick ever since my girlfriend of nine months suddenly told me she couldn't tolerate my numerous facebook pictures with beautiful girls and called the relationship off. I cried, begged and tried to explain to her that there was no strings attached but it seemed she was just using it as an excuse to dump my broke ass and cling to some rich dude that must have been dashing her monies since only God knows when. Girls sha.
The next day, I carried myself and my heavy heart and went to the famous "Ogbogonogo" market to fix the phone. You heard the name right? It took me 3 weeks to master the art of pronouncing the word "Og-bo-go-no-go". I bit my tongue countlessly but thank God, its all history now.
"Bros you wan repair ur fone"? A middle-aged man with serious bow legs inquired.
"Yes, e fall for ground yesterday and the screen con blind" I responded as I gave him the phone to see.
"Na the screen spoil na, go this shop go buy the screen come" He said pointing at the phone accessories shop adjacent his. Without wasting time, I headed to the shop to buy the screen.
"Do you have the screen of this phone" I said showing her the phone.
"Let me see it" The dark middle-aged woman responded after five seconds of scanning my appearance, particularly my lips.
"It's six thousand naira, but for your sake I will sell it for five thousand five hundred" She continued.
"I will give you five thousand naira." I cemented avoiding her steady gaze. There was something unusual about the way she smiled at me. I have met a lot of women in Asaba, young and old, dark and fair, tall and short, and it has been the same struggle all through. It is not easy being a fine boy in Asaba, even worse, if you are a corper who is yet to know your way around. She looked at my face for a moment, and her gaze lingered on for a while. It was extremely obvious that there was something unusual. And even with the noise of Ogbogonogo market, I still captured the tone of her every utterance and suddenly I felt my emotions were under attack.
"Alright bring the money" She said.
I brought out my wallet from my back pocket and gave her the cash.
"Your face looks familiar, what is your name?" She began as she counted the money. "It seems I have met you before" She continued.
"Chinedu" I responded. I had suddenly developed this flair for my Igbo name over the conventional "Henry" ever since I came to Asaba. It gave me a sense of belonging.
"You stay around, this place abi?" She inquired handing me the screen.
"No I stay in campus" I responded. At this point, I was already aware of what was about to happen so I turned around to leave but it was already late.

"May I have your number" she inquired quietly in order to avoid the attention of her colleagues.
Wow! The moment was already here. I had the opportunity to politely decline, but a part me couldn't say no. I collected her phone and punched my digits and that was it. My life in Asaba would never remain the same again!

To be continued...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by realtemi(m): 9:52am On Nov 11, 2017
k
Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by alt3r3g0: 9:52am On Nov 11, 2017
No lies were told.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by teamsynergy: 9:52am On Nov 11, 2017
na eyes service go kill us... crazy bastards

2 Likes

Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 11, 2017
yeyerolling:
Nigeria is cursed abeg
lol...u av lost hope in nigeria abi?
Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by mastermaestro(m): 9:53am On Nov 11, 2017
modelmike7:
The man has a good point.

What happened to your first opinion?
Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by blowjob: 9:54am On Nov 11, 2017
HeWrites:
According to a Facebook user identified as Akinsehinde Anjorin this is the boxing ring in Ogun state;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/angry-nigerian-man-calls-out-ogun-state.html

RAM DEM.... angry angry
Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by tfqharbiodun(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2017
Nigerians for you..... did they even know anything about boxing.....���

1 Like

Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 11, 2017
mastermaestro:

Disappointed right Lol!!
Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 11, 2017
mastermaestro:

Disappointed right Lol!!
Re: Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 11, 2017
mastermaestro:

What happened to your first opinion?
Read it to the end later!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers, Policemen Storm Sahara Reporters’ Lagos Office - Sahara Reporters / 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN / Presidency Reaches Out To Amaechi, Nyako, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.