Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Android Application Creation: Learn How To Create An Android Application - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Android Application Creation: Learn How To Create An Android Application (1070 Views)

Learn Android Application Development 2022, Create Any App You Can Think Of / Need An Android App For Your Blog/website? Get One Free / How Much Will It Cost To Create An IOS, And An Android App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android Application Creation: Learn How To Create An Android Application by Johnny1234: 5:16am On Nov 11, 2017
Hello my fellow programmers good morning
I am here to give you the good news on how I created nothing less than 5 android application on my software in a week. I do sell the Android application to programming company at a huge amount of money.

So am here to help my fellow nairalanders. Most especially the programmers in this group. I will give out the software I got for #25,000 to u guys at an extremely and almost free price of just #500
Remember we are all one and that's y it's extremely cheap so let's all run a better world of technology

Call me now or whatsapp me on 08099549559 to get yours
Take actions now
Re: Android Application Creation: Learn How To Create An Android Application by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
From soap making
To import marketing
Now you are now selling Programming books

The most laughable part is you making 5 Android apps in week
Hungry scammer
Re: Android Application Creation: Learn How To Create An Android Application by solacong: 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
Johnny Johnny ndewo to you o

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Flutter Dart Platform / Javascript Resource!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.