Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,448 members, 7,819,658 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him (43826 Views)

Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) / Davido Did A 2nd Coronavirus Test, Still Negative. Gives Update On Chioma's Case / Who Is Taller Between Tuface Idibia And Peter Crouch Of Stoke City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by Arewa12: 7:25am On Nov 11, 2017
wow this is lovely
Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by MENTORCH(m): 7:35am On Nov 11, 2017
martineverest:
Trying to cover up over stolen songs?

The truth remains that 2face is lucky he is a Nigerian, otherwise if he was a westerner, he wud have been sued and fined hugely for stealing someone intellectual property

Recall how Robbie thicke and Pharrell were fined $7.2m for same reason

What you posted has nothing to do with this topic boss.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by MENTORCH(m): 7:36am On Nov 11, 2017
The guy really tried.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by dacanv(m): 7:49am On Nov 11, 2017
I knew I should have became a painter

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by wildchild02: 7:51am On Nov 11, 2017
Way to go

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE
Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 11, 2017
DoTheNeedful:

Yes ooo.... grin. Because 2Face is Dangote angry
i wonder o! the kid might still be poor even if he meets dangote, because there are even more poorer children in Dangote's village.
Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by drmingler(m): 8:12am On Nov 11, 2017
Cash Network CPA Verified Account Needed Urgently Contact Me On Whatsapp 07062235480 If You Have
Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by Maximus85(m): 8:34am On Nov 11, 2017
Sakie:
The legendary musician's attention was drawn to a painting done by a young talent and he now wants to meet the boy..
God has picked this boy's call

Source:https:
//www.instagram.com/p/BbVVzjnhxgh/

Cc;lalasticlala
Mynd44
Finestboi

When you're humble, blessings will fall on you. Blackface is poor and arrogant, na hunger go kill am. If that dude humble himself and meet tuface for help. We all know that tuface is a kind man. He will help the dude and might even do a song with the arrogant fool that will help his dead music career.
Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by Princeboca12(m): 8:34am On Nov 11, 2017
soberdrunk:
If i knew how to paint this good, i will have painted the 36 governors and their deputies and be displaying it on popular highways...... angry

Am sure none of those governors would pick your call. With the rate at which their convoy move
Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by talk2percy(m): 8:56am On Nov 11, 2017
And finally his life don change...
Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by enemyofprogress: 9:45am On Nov 11, 2017
2chainzz:
That boy no go poor again after the meeting.
says who?you know how much him go give am?
Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 11, 2017
enemyofprogress:
says who?you know how much him go give am?
Lol. no bro just guessing.
Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by kpaofame: 10:07am On Nov 11, 2017
DoTheNeedful:

Yes ooo.... grin. Because 2Face is Dangote angry

Not necessarily the money, the lad can get connection to paint other prominent people for good money if 2face promote him on his page.
Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by greypencils: 10:32am On Nov 11, 2017
2chainzz:
I'm sure he will bless the little dude
50k blessing. Max 100k. Ah swear e no go pass that.
Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by judedwriter(m): 10:39am On Nov 11, 2017
rawpadgin:
God saw his miss calls & have decided to call him back
So which network does God use? Mtn or Glo? cheesy lol...na God's favour o jare.
Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by HomeOfMe(f): 11:12am On Nov 11, 2017
rawpadgin:
God saw his miss calls & have decided to call him back
This your comment really touched me. God will see our missed calls as well and call us back...,Amen.
Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by rawpadgin(m): 11:16am On Nov 11, 2017
HomeOfMe:
This your comment really touched me. God will see our missed calls as well and call us back...,Amen.
amen my dear

Doesn't mean the young chap is smarter than a lot of hustlers out there

God blesses who he choose to bless

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by Ctrlsolutn: 11:18am On Nov 11, 2017
2chainzz:

Proverbs18:16 says' A man's gift (talent) maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.

Another one has just been lifted our of poverty.

Thank you Tuface.

Thank you mighty God for your exceeding, surpassing and amazing GRACE.
Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by Sakie: 11:23am On Nov 11, 2017
Ctrlsolutn:

Proverbs18:16 says' A man's gift (talent) maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.

Another one has just been lifted our of poverty.

Thank you Tuface.

Thank you mighty God for your exceeding, surpassing and amazing GRACE.
He has not met with him na and where is the assurance that what he will do for him will lift him out of poverty?
Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by HomeOfMe(f): 11:24am On Nov 11, 2017
rawpadgin:
amen my dear

Doesn't mean the young chap is smarter than a lot of hustlers out there

God blesses who he choose to bless
Just keep your head up,keep being uptimistc and keep doing what you're doing as long as you're a law abiding citizen. On day you'll say,"just like that my story don change".. God bless you.
Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by Yewandequeen(f): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2017
2chainzz:
Hey pretty. how are you ?
Hi, she is fine
Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 11, 2017
Yewandequeen:
Hi, she is fine
follow back
Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by babapressy(m): 11:52am On Nov 11, 2017
Am happy thanks to the person who took the pictures to social media, it's a proof that God can use anybody as an instrument for your miracle.
Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by Ctrlsolutn: 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
Sakie:

He has not met with him na and where is the assurance that what he will do for him will lift him out of poverty?

I'm a spiritualist that see wit d eyes of faith.... I know what I'm saying.

Tuface is not his God.

"Only wrote 'Thank you Tuface' bcoz of his response.

Tuface or not, talent wl make a way for the little boy in life if he's serious abt it.

I LIKE UR QUESTION THO, FOR OUT OF CURIOSITY A MAN GETS BETTER UNDERSTANDING .
Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by Offpoint: 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
soberdrunk:
If i knew how to paint this good, i will have painted the 36 governors and their deputies and be displaying it on popular highways...... angry
Hahahahaha... guy you greedy o... 36 only you... you wan eat your own national cake bah? continuegrin
Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by Sakie: 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2017
Ctrlsolutn:

I'm a spiritualist that see wit d eyes of faith.... I know what I'm saying.

Tuface is not his God.

"Only wrote 'Thank you Tuface' bcoz of his response.

Tuface or not, talent wl make a way for the little boy in life if he's serious abt it.

I LIKE UR QUESTION THO, FOR OUT OF CURIOSITY A MAN GETS BETTER UNDERSTANDING .
Exactly
Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by JesseThunder(m): 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
2chainzz:
because say?
Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by Champele(m): 1:46am On Nov 12, 2017
Tuface indeed. You couldn't meet your former label members nor carry them along. Stop this your fake life shit joor
Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by kosi1: 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
martineverest:
Trying to cover up over stolen songs?

The truth remains that 2face is lucky he is a Nigerian, otherwise if he was a westerner, he wud have been sued and fined hugely for stealing someone intellectual property

Recall how Robbie thicke and Pharrell were fined $7.2m for same reason
Shut up and appreciate the painting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name / Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Spotted Dancing With Bobrisky At A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.