Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Your Reply Is Urgently Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Reply Is Urgently Needed (712 Views)

Rough Tourmaline Is Urgently Needed / Dmt Mobile Toilet Is Urgently Needed. / Oil & Gas Internet Trade- How Real? Ur Reply Is Urgently Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Reply Is Urgently Needed by neyounited: 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2010
hi guys,i work with a company for 5years which gives me the opportunity of saving up to one million naira,now i want to resign my appointment because my salary cannot take care of my expenses now.so guys what kind of business can i do and make minimum of SEVENTY THOUSAND NAIRA per MONTH(70,000) with my capital.pls i need a genuine answer from from the house. undecided
Re: Your Reply Is Urgently Needed by sanches: 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2010
Hello,
You can partner with me in financial basis cos im a distributor of stockfish and i need a partner who can invest funds to complement my own . It is an open and straight forward business and you will see where your money is going to and the busing and selling of the products more importantly you can make b/w 70,000 to 80,000 monthly.

secondly if you are good in forex trading, a minimum of 2000 dollars investment ( N310,000) will give you a monthly profit of b/w $600- $800 .

If you are interested in any of them or both of them, call me on 07026383234, 08064534151 or e-mail sultanmcgfather@yahoo.com.
Re: Your Reply Is Urgently Needed by duzz: 7:51am On Mar 22, 2010
you can start with pure water production line with automated sachet filling sealing and dating for 2,981,460 naira, if interested send me an email for detail at matheworama@gmail.com
Re: Your Reply Is Urgently Needed by dan6019(m): 10:30am On Mar 22, 2010
ours is a multifacetted company engaging in vehicle tracking - installation and sales, trucks management and others.

if you can partner with us or invest the N1m with us for as long as you want, we guarantee you 7% unfailingly on monthly basis and you can recall your capital anytime you want.

CleaveXploits Ltd, Lekki, Lagos - 17415152, 08033259595, adebayo6019@yahoo.com
Re: Your Reply Is Urgently Needed by neyounited: 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2010
hi guys.tanx for ur concern but i said i only have a million naira with me and am intrested in the sachet water,so how do i go about it with my capital.please can you tell me more about it.
Re: Your Reply Is Urgently Needed by cvibe: 6:20am On Mar 24, 2010
Neyo,

Before you jump in, get yourself business in a Box. It will go a long way to assist you.

See the brochure below.

Re: Your Reply Is Urgently Needed by y2kaustin(m): 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2010
first of all i will advice you not to invest the money into one business there is a need for multiple investment which entails multiple stream of income. I can also help you partner with google you can earn over $100 daily it is totally risk free pls call 07081830860 or email rilwan2003@yahoo.com
Re: Your Reply Is Urgently Needed by sasifun1: 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2010
You can go into sales of ladies and gent accessories
Get goods directly from dubai at affordable rates,
general suppliers of ladies and gents accessories i.e handbags, perfumes, shoes, ties etc All products are highly fashionable and of excellent quality

If you are interested email us at sasisfungroup@gmail.com
And we will send you a reply ASAP

(1) (Reply)

Sanusi Islamic Bank (we Need To Stop It): / Rice Importers/companies Wanted For Original Vietnam Rice / Palm Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.