Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) (78675 Views)

Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin / Man Buried In A Helicopter Shaped Coffin In Edo(photos) / Big Man Buried With Gold Chains, Rings And Timberland Shoes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:57am On Nov 11, 2017
Is it in Kenya?
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by femi4: 10:57am On Nov 11, 2017
Spicycat:
That's one amongst several things i love about Islam, they don't act as directionless people, they carry out their burial rites in an orderly and well coordinated manner not like this confused lots here.
What's orderly in burying a man in a mat

2 Likes

Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by Jerrypolo(m): 11:02am On Nov 11, 2017
dapsoneh:
Africaaaaa! This is why Africa will continue to be backward

And if a whit man does same, you ll call him "Creative".

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

2 Likes

Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by BabaCool1987(m): 11:04am On Nov 11, 2017
shocked
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by Saao(m): 11:04am On Nov 11, 2017
dapsoneh:
is it only Africans that die? This guys are being creative which I think u should encourage them. They are giving coups comfort by creating wealth
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by thunderbabs: 11:06am On Nov 11, 2017
I hope d family no go default in paying the dstv premium bouquet their whole life undecided

Hmmm, i suspect dt dish na free to air sef
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by Veektoria(f): 11:08am On Nov 11, 2017
More food for the termites
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by Adukey(f): 11:08am On Nov 11, 2017
That's his own paradise,I guess. R I P
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by psammyCUTE(m): 11:09am On Nov 11, 2017
Please help me click on the link in support of my friend, as she bids to become FACE OF YABATECH HEROES

please LIKE the page YABATECH HEROES AWARDS BY GREAT THINKERS CLUB first to ensure that the LIKES are valid

Then hit LIKE for MARTINS ANU B. on her photo....she's a light skinned, good looking young lady!

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=813889375482738&id=481796672025345&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.813889375482738%3Atl_objid.813889375482738%3Apage_id.481796672025345%3Athid.481796672025345%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1512115199%3A-7801201842945932241&__tn__=%2As-R

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation and response
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by Tedassie(m): 11:10am On Nov 11, 2017
E no go pass Ghana i'm sure.
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by Macmoni(m): 11:12am On Nov 11, 2017
dapsoneh:
How dos dis Affect African success wen sum continent burns their corpse yet still successful dan african
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by highway215(m): 11:12am On Nov 11, 2017
modelmike7:
Now,what can we call this ?!
Madness.
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by Ibyno(m): 11:13am On Nov 11, 2017
ITS LIKE HE SWEAR THAT HE WONT BE ALIVE TO SEE HIS SON COMPLETE HIS HOUSE, MAYBE , SO THATS WHY THEY BURRIED HIM IN THAT HOUSE .
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by maj59(m): 11:14am On Nov 11, 2017
dis is better

Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by Kobicove(m): 11:14am On Nov 11, 2017
Was he an architect?
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by maasoap(m): 11:15am On Nov 11, 2017
femi4:
What's orderly in burying a man in a mat
Mat or planks, it doesn't matter. It is always simple and orderly, don't try to beat her comment.

2 Likes

Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 11, 2017
Spicycat:
That's one amongst several things i love about Islam, they don't act as directionless people, they carry out their burial rites in an orderly and well coordinated manner not like this confused lots here.
Miss is that really you on your dp
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by Ogunleti01: 11:16am On Nov 11, 2017
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by maj59(m): 11:17am On Nov 11, 2017
na wao

Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by Thewesterner(m): 11:17am On Nov 11, 2017
modelmike7:
Prolly , Baba is an Arsenal Fan that could not witness Arsenal winning the Champions League in his lifetime and he told his children to make sure they get him a DSTV dish in a beautiful house to keep watching his favourite football team in yonder until they win!
Perhaps!!
lol.... Guy u wicked o
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by henryhemon(m): 11:20am On Nov 11, 2017
cummando:
It can only look like a house. At the end na dust. Children will share his property and probably fight greedily over it.
If wife is young she will be harvested by greedy omo wobes.
This my friend is vanity. Do good always.Probably there will be a house waiting in the afterlife

.....if there is an afterlife

Very lovely n truthful words.
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by PointZerom: 11:20am On Nov 11, 2017
Spicycat:

They may also fault your Islamic pattern of burial. What matters is not the type of burial ceremony organized for the dead but where the soul of the departed will end. After all, so many people have died without any sight of their body let alone burial.

2 Likes

Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by femi4: 11:21am On Nov 11, 2017
maasoap:

Mat or planks, it doesn't matter. It is always simple and orderly, don't try to beat her comment.
you didn't get my point
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by NobleAky(m): 11:21am On Nov 11, 2017
Spicycat:
still it has its own dreadful rituals and principles...
i think religion is the problem of man. no religion without its own defects
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by Bhol28: 11:24am On Nov 11, 2017
McBeal10:

come baba, how is that backwards that is simply innovative, just watch how this becomes a trend, some will be crafting ship coffins, car coffins, airplane coffins and so on
yeah,that's d fact,someone is being creative by designing this for them.More money for the creative mind.The dead soul is gone but the living ones must continue living.Life goes on
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by emonkey(m): 11:24am On Nov 11, 2017
Only in Ghana do you see this weird things
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by Shitor(f): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2017
this one wants to continue watching dstv in heaven, or hell.. or wherever the F he's going to grin grin grin
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by akinszz: 11:26am On Nov 11, 2017
iranu
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by donnaD(f): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2017
he definitely wants to live in the house,greedy man.
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by babapressy(m): 11:28am On Nov 11, 2017
Lol
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by baddosky1: 11:31am On Nov 11, 2017
modelmike7:
Prolly , Baba is an Arsenal Fan that could not witness Arsenal winning the Champions League in his lifetime and he told his children to make sure they get him a DSTV dish in a beautiful house to keep watching his favourite football team in yonder until they win!
Perhaps!!

He go watch tire!!
Re: Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 11, 2017
dapsoneh:
No matter how BEAUTIFUL a coffin may look, it will never make someone Long for death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir / Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) / Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.