Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir (78648 Views)

Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) / Nwanta Anayoeze Sprays Money From A Briefcase At Wedding Event. Photos / Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by Ndlistic(m): 11:18am On Apr 10, 2023
Busty Nigerian Lady Causes A Stare At A Wedding Event With Her Daring Outfit People Reacts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efeM8AOJjbs

A video from a wedding reception has gone viral on social media as it captures an asoebi lady's daring outfit

In the viral clip, she is seen dancing, dressed in a gown with a thigh-high opening at the front and a lowcut neckline.

Several fashion lovers on social media who saw the video have slammed the lady for her inappropriate dress choice.

When it comes to asoebi fashion, ladies tend to be as stylish, classy and as daring as possible. Sometimes, a little too daring - as is the case in a video currently making the rounds online.

In the clip, two asoebi ladies show off their dance moves with what appears to be one of the groomsmen.

While the dance isn't out of place for a wedding, the dress design of one of the asoebi ladies has left many people appalled and some, angry.

She is seen in a burnt orange dress - the same as the other lady.

Only hers featured a more skin-revealing design comprising a dramatic thigh-high opening in the front with a low-cut neckline staying put with the help of a single tulle strap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by SHIVA001: 11:32am On Apr 10, 2023
Women no know anything pass body exposure . Men dress decently than women from genesis of creation. Why so.

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by Reminderz: 11:34am On Apr 10, 2023
I pity men who carry women like her put for house... and if that woman na close friend with that married lady, I pity the husband wey marry that lady put for house...

women, I don't just understand them... they don't reason... not a single bit... most of them are like dead fishes that goes with the waves of the sea... it doesn't matter to them what they are doing is right or wrong... they just want to belong and trend, no matter how stupid most of these so called trends are... na them you go see for twerking challenge, boobs challenge, buss it challenge, hórny girl space and all manners of stupid challenges... yet you go dey hear “men body shame us”, shey are you guys stupid nii??

you nor go ever see them participate in an intelligent conversation or participate in a good challenge, but when it comes to stupidity, they are the ones you would see on the leading hashtags... the more technology advances, the more stupider they become... it's like it's the reverse for men.... if a man is to do a music video, he will wear what will cover his whole body amidst stupid naked women... women he will pray to himself never to give birth to or marry as a wife.... it doesn't matter if you shout this from today till eternity, they will never change... and their fish brains always lead them to their death.

165 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by ThatrealestApex: 11:34am On Apr 10, 2023
Omoh Ehn sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by densiks: 11:36am On Apr 10, 2023
It's simply a sign of mental insanity and a very damaged sense of self worth.
Hence they seek validation from the wrong places flaunting body parts that are mostly worn out.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by Rokiat(f): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2023
A C cup
Lady could wear the same outfit and it wouldn’t look so tacky just that her boobs are too big and they look like they are about to pop out. Dressing for your body type is crucial.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by MechanicMike: 11:38am On Apr 10, 2023
Ndlistic:
Busty Nigerian Lady Causes A Stare At A Wedding Event With Her Daring Outfit People Reacts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efeM8AOJjbs

A video from a wedding reception has gone viral on social media as it captures an asoebi lady's daring outfit

In the viral clip, she is seen dancing, dressed in a gown with a thigh-high opening at the front and a lowcut neckline.

Several fashion lovers on social media who saw the video have slammed the lady for her inappropriate dress choice.

When it comes to asoebi fashion, ladies tend to be as stylish, classy and as daring as possible. Sometimes, a little too daring - as is the case in a video currently making the rounds online.

In the clip, two asoebi ladies show off their dance moves with what appears to be one of the groomsmen.

While the dance isn't out of place for a wedding, the dress design of one of the asoebi ladies has left many people appalled and some, angry.

She is seen in a burnt orange dress - the same as the other lady.

Only hers featured a more skin-revealing design comprising a dramatic thigh-high opening in the front with a low-cut neckline staying put with the help of a single tulle strap.

OLOSHO EVERYWERE....SOONER OR LATER,ALL MEN WILL STAY HAPPPPIER BEING GAYS!!!!( no oofencssece) angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by Reminderz: 11:46am On Apr 10, 2023
Rokiat:
A C cup
Lady could wear the same outfit and it wouldn’t look so tacky just that her boobs are too big and they look like they are about to pop out. Dressing for your body type is crucial.
it doesn't matter how big the boobs asses are, there are outfit that will definitely cover her up, and that would make her look reasonable, decent and well-mannered.... when a lady is blessed with big boobs and asses, she doesn't have any thing thinking upstairs anymore.. na to begin hookup business and begin flaunting her adornments online... no reasoning, no thinking of what to do, just displaying shear stupidity.... even if she wasn't blessed, na to go do surgery get by force and if she's not lucky, the surgery na wetin go take her life...

I don't blame her, na stupid men like her wey dey patronize her I blame ..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by marlow1962(m): 11:50am On Apr 10, 2023
I love boobs o, but won't condo this on my wedding day.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 10, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

May God have mercy upon us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by Bahamas95(m): 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2023
"An apple does not fall far from it's tree"

"Show me your friend and I will tell you who you're"

The bride is also an olosho, I pity the groom......Wahala! Wahala!! Wahala!!!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by LeeSmart: 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin grin grin
May God have mercy upon us.
This 1 don pass ur power abi?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by Magnoliaa(f): 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2023
Reminderz:
I pity men who carry women like her put for house... and if that woman na close friend with that married lady, I pity the husband wey marry that lady put for house...

women, I don't just understand them... they don't reason... not a single bit... most of them are like dead fishes that goes with the waves of the sea... it doesn't matter to them what they are doing is right or wrong... they just want to belong and trend, no matter how stupid most of these so called trends are... na them you go see for twerking challenge, boobs challenge, buss it challenge, hórny girl space and all manners of stupid challenges... yet you go dey hear “men body shame us”, shey are you guys stupid nii??

you nor go ever see them participate in an intelligent conversation or participate in a good challenge, but when it comes to stupidity, they are the ones you would see on the leading hashtags... the more technology advances, the more stupider they become... it's like it's the reverse for men.... if a man is to do a music video, he will wear what will cover his whole body amidst stupid naked women... women he will pray to himself never to give birth to or marry as a wife.... it doesn't matter if you shout this from today till eternity, they will never change... and their fish brains always lead them to their death.

Have a glass of chilled water. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by Fahvvy: 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
If this bridesmaid is a close friend to the bride, then I sincerely pity the groom, cause his mental health will face serious trials in the near future undecided...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
LeeSmart:

This 1 don pass ur power abi?
E choke 😃
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by Kobicove(m): 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
Her life, her business undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by Yemike(m): 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2023
Seems OP have forgotten the meaning of dangling. I was expecting to see something moving similarly to a single pendulum here but i was disappointed undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by Okoroawusa: 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2023
No be everything finger see inside pant e go talk.... wey the driver wey carry me enter this thread? Ngwa, enter motor make we commot here biko

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by Sebastine1994(m): 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by Konjiboii: 2:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
Ho ho hoes all up in our faces.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by Patriotic9ja(m): 2:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
Evil 😈 children

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by thaoriginator: 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2023
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by Lifeomann(m): 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2023
Reminderz:

you nor go ever see them participate in an intelligent conversation or participate in a good challenge, but when it comes to stupidity, they are the ones you would see on the leading hashtags... the more technology adva
TRUE
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by Omoawoke: 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2023
Club people getting married

This marriage will not last 2 years.

Na normal thing these days, marriage is like startups, they fail within 5 years

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by Justbeingreal(m): 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
NO MORE SHAME..SMH

SEE THE MAN SELF. ALL THIS KIND COUPLES FIT DE RUN 3SOME..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by Angelfrost(m): 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
Well, maga has to fall by all means!

One wealthy mumu man has to lower his already fallen standards and wife her.

The intention is quite obvious!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by Ladymillion(f): 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
Serious market seller !
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by backtovillage: 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
Ladies and attention b like 5 &6

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by opalu: 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
Hmm smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) / Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) / Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.