Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,453 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Girl Impregnated By Pastor Loses Fallopian Tube To Abortion - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Impregnated By Pastor Loses Fallopian Tube To Abortion (566 Views)

11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) / 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha / 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Rapist In Benue, Gives Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Impregnated By Pastor Loses Fallopian Tube To Abortion by Okwuy09(m): 8:33am On Nov 11, 2017
f there is one thing that Mrs. B. regrets most in her life, it is the day she walked into the Royal Heritage Church, Mafoluku, Lagos, for the first time.

Shortly after that day, with her teenage daughter in tow, she approached the pastor of the church, Tunde Daniel, a man in his 50s with two wives, and sought his spiritual help on the girl’s plan to become a model.

But Mrs. B. said the moment she approached the pastor for help was the day she lost control of her daughter, who is now 16 years old.

For more than a year, Mrs. B said she was struggling to get a grip of her life and win her daughter back from the hold Pastor Daniel allegedly had on her.

From that moment on began a relationship that allegedly snowballed into a sexual slavery for Mrs. B’s daughter.

According to her, it got to a point that if she gave her daughter an instruction, her obedience would depend on whether the pastor agreed or not.

The girl would occasionally visit the married pastor at his 8, Owolabi Street, Mafoluku, Lagos.

Mrs. B said, “My daughter suddenly became distant and she no longer listened to me. Then, one day, she ran away from home. I was at my shop when she ran away and her siblings were with me in the shop.

“I got home and was expecting to see her. I became worried after a few hours, but I still did not see her. Neighbours also could not tell me where she was.

“It was while searching everywhere for her that I noticed the money I kept in the house had gone.

“I tried to call Pastor Daniel but could not reach him on the phone and I went to his house. When I got there, I was told he was not around and for four days, my daughter was missing.

“Few days later, Pastor Daniel brought her back home in the evening.  When I asked where she had been, she ignored me and when I asked the pastor, he shouted at me.”

Mrs. B. warned her daughter to stay away from the pastor but all she got in response was the rebuff.

According to her, Tunde continued to meet with the girl in secret.

Mrs. B. explained that unknown to her, the sexual abuse her daughter allegedly suffered in the hands of the pastor started in 2016 when the girl was still 15.

“She said that anytime she went to school, Pastor Daniel would pick her up there and take her to a hotel.

“One day in late February, 2017, I got a call from a hospital that said my daughter was in a critical condition. I did not know how she ended up in the hospital. At that time, I had lost control over her totally.

“When I got there, I was told that she had appendicitis and that an emergency surgery must be conducted to save her life. We were asked to look for N368,000. I called her father who was abroad, to inform him of the case and we quickly paid the money.

“It was when I saw the surgical scar that I became alarmed and I started petting her and told her to tell me what was going on. That was when she said that the pastor had impregnated her and that what I thought was the removal of her appendicitis was indeed abortion.

https://www.mavelworld.com/girl-impregnated-by-pastor-loses-fallopian-tube-to-abortion/

Re: Girl Impregnated By Pastor Loses Fallopian Tube To Abortion by Okwuy09(m): 8:34am On Nov 11, 2017
Re: Girl Impregnated By Pastor Loses Fallopian Tube To Abortion by Nwodosis(m): 8:37am On Nov 11, 2017
We have heard
Re: Girl Impregnated By Pastor Loses Fallopian Tube To Abortion by WizAkzy: 8:51am On Nov 11, 2017
angry
Re: Girl Impregnated By Pastor Loses Fallopian Tube To Abortion by squash47(m): 8:57am On Nov 11, 2017
"This is supa storeeeyi"
The pastor's name is TUNDE ...Igbos don't answer Tunde,...Bloodletters don't either.....must be an AFONJA...once u hear crime,call dm.....meanwhile,they've used that girls womb for Reee Shual
Re: Girl Impregnated By Pastor Loses Fallopian Tube To Abortion by HARDLABOR: 9:21am On Nov 11, 2017
This kyn pastor fit preach about morality again?

Da guy wey dey above me no get small Kinkini sense lyk dis
Re: Girl Impregnated By Pastor Loses Fallopian Tube To Abortion by Marshalxv(m): 10:00am On Nov 11, 2017
This is what you get when you tend to worship these men of Satan not men of God instead of worshiping God,

How did you allow ur pastor to get such direct access to ur daughter to the extend of loosing ur daughter to him madam?

This is the outcome of bad parenting and carelessness on the mother.

1 Like

Re: Girl Impregnated By Pastor Loses Fallopian Tube To Abortion by ray48: 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
Marshalxv:
This is what you get when you tend to worship these men of Satan not men of God instead of worshiping God,

How did you allow ur pastor to get such direct access to ur daughter to the extend of loosing ur daughter to him madam?

This is the outcome of bad parenting and carelessness on the mother.

Very correct

(1) (Reply)

300 Level FUTO Student Shot By Unknown Gunmen. Bled To Death (photos) / Weird Picture Going Viral / Female Teacher Killed By Relations Flogging Their Daughter...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.