Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) (35357 Views)

15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha / 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Father In Edo Dies Mysteriously / 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Rapist In Benue, Gives Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by AgencyReport: 6:09am On Dec 30, 2021
An 11-year-old girl who was impregnated by her aunt's husband has been abandoned in her village Orokam, Ogbadibo Local Government Area of Benue state to fend for herself and her unborn child, Igbere TV reports.

It would be recalled that the suspect, a security guard at the Benue State University, Joseph Adoyi, was arrested by the police few months ago.

The victim was said to have been living with Adoyi and his wife at the North Bank area of Makurdi since she was three years old.

Adoyi was said to have threatened to kill the victim if she told her aunt.

One Andrew Obeya Adaudu took to Facebook on Wednesday, December 29, to share the plight of the minor and seek help for her as she is almost due for delivery.

He wrote;
"Sometime this year, this little girl of 11 years (Victoria) was allegedly impregnated by her aunt's husband in Makurdi and she was sent home to fend for herself and her unborn child

"She comes from a humble background and can barely feed herself or attend any antenatal services. She hasn't been able to visit any clinic since all these started (except when it was initially detected in Makurdi)

"From the look of things, she will be due any time soon? There is just no way this girl can have a normal delivery since her features aren't fully developed to go through that stress

"She is from Orokam, Ogbadibo local government of Benue state. I have resolved not to tow the path of the law, since they had gone through that route and it does not look like the Police and the relevant agencies are willing to cooperate with her parents, and I currently do not have the luxury of time to be whipping the law around.

"How do we support this little girl to have a safe delivery, rehabilitation and subsequently return to school.”

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10225364013701241&id=1050730665

2 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by gambia(m): 6:11am On Dec 30, 2021
Such a disgusting act.

49 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by 3gpvids: 6:15am On Dec 30, 2021
A child carrying a child>children
beware of secury uncles smh

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by Merlissa(f): 6:16am On Dec 30, 2021
This is just so unfair!!

She has been robbed of her childhood embarassed embarassed

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:20am On Dec 30, 2021
Why are some people so wicked like this? The wicked uncle deserves to be stoned to death on the spot for this,and to think the aunty was there and couldn't notice anything in the innocent girl,is what I don't get.
Really animals are far better than many humans, because they don't do what many people do.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by Jidemoo: 6:20am On Dec 30, 2021
Smh in dismay

Very soon,fowl go begin shed tears because of the evil wey dey happen in this world

3 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 30, 2021
Nawa for some men oooo, even with all the violence and all the killing going on in the Benue state, that stupid man penis still dey erect, this world no just balance

18 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:24am On Dec 30, 2021
gambia:
Such a disgusting act.
Very sad,!

3 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by Moferere: 6:25am On Dec 30, 2021
How did he enjoy sleeping with 11 years old girl for heaven sake?
How?

Na this kind Aunt husband dem suppose carry come village square, arrange 2×2 pankẹrẹ, flog rigwarigwa comot for him body.

Nonsense undecided

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by Entprys(m): 6:27am On Dec 30, 2021
Irritating

6 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:35am On Dec 30, 2021
the demon should be hunted down.... and killed wherever he is jailed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 30, 2021
Can you see this level of denseness..this is what happens when you don't value the life of a woman...
I hope she do get help..the blockhead guy took the advice of wannabe redpillers and got a child pregnant cos he thought women are sexual toys meant to be sexualized..they are here they never think with their head..they think life is all about sex and sex..
They are never productive always bashing women by creating countless threads..always crying on my mention anytime I attack their attitude towards women...
If this guy was not a wannabe redpiller or an irresponsible guy who thinks women life are worthless (**for the use of words)he wouldn't be doing this.. always calling women who""re now what are we gonna call this..
You are free to cry on my mention if you want..

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by helinues: 6:46am On Dec 30, 2021
That na family affairs
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 30, 2021
Don't be surprised the stupid man is in the redpill thread shouting women are useless up and down

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by Bilabong(m): 6:58am On Dec 30, 2021
helinues:
That na family affairs

When a white cops killed a black man it wasn't a family affairs it was a global.

If u don't tackle little things like this as a society, people will have confidence of doing more than this.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by Dmano: 7:05am On Dec 30, 2021
This is sad and irritating, God please have mercy on these child

4 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by Aboks(m): 7:14am On Dec 30, 2021
Tiv have joined the league

2 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by omowolewa: 7:14am On Dec 30, 2021
He cannot do that and go free with it, should be responsible

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by Tomilola360: 7:29am On Dec 30, 2021
nawa for these kain Christians ooo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 7:45am On Dec 30, 2021
11 year old girl wey don fertile. Children of now days.

2 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by delzbaba(m): 7:50am On Dec 30, 2021
We need the feminist in Nigeria to wake up to their responsibility, this kind of man should be in jail for life because he is a paedophile and rapist.

10 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:51am On Dec 30, 2021
Why aren't there pics of the 1di0t responsible for this with swollen eyes and head accompanying this post? Why?

Where are the NGO's saddled with the responsibility to take up these kind of cases? Cases like this makes me wanna take laws into my only if I could lay my hands on him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 7:51am On Dec 30, 2021
Tomilola360:
nawa for these kain Christians ooo.

Wetin carry christian enter this talk now eeeh?
Which religion have sex with minor pass for this country? You should think before u comment.

6 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by FirmTR(m): 7:52am On Dec 30, 2021
helinues:
That na family affairs

Iyaebe:
Don't be surprised the stupid man is in the redpill thread shouting women are useless up and down

These are foolish comments.

9 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by Omicron007: 8:11am On Dec 30, 2021
shocked

This despicable act is very common in households in Nigeria.
A lot of men abandon their wive's kpekus and they start luring thier maids, cooks or cousins just to sleep with them and have the feeling of a tight kpekus.

I also blame the women who allow their boreholes to be drilled using drill bits of various sizes before marriage.
How can I marry a lady and when I am shagging her, I can't feel any tightness, everything is just wortor-wortor?
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by obembet(f): 8:11am On Dec 30, 2021
Any Hisbah representative here?

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by toprealman: 8:12am On Dec 30, 2021
How can an 11 year old minor be sexually attractive?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) / I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect / Pamilerin Babatunde: 4-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.