Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday Today With Cute Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday Today With Cute Photos (43053 Views)

Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Acquires G-Wagon, Slams Haters (Photos) / Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) / Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday Today With Cute Photos by mamatayour(f): 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
Ijoba.....finest wey no dey old wink
Re: Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday Today With Cute Photos by talk2percy(m): 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
50 years He's not looking bad at 50! Happy bday man.
Re: Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday Today With Cute Photos by toygod2: 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
Finally, age gradually catching up on baba.
Hbd African puffdaddy. Lol
Oga nla 1
Re: Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday Today With Cute Photos by maysimsimple(m): 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
Lol.... Funny u, u first cal me a small boy and later say i no be small boy. Well, I'm a small boy...... How u dey

tbase73:
. o boy u self dey go shadow hotel. omo u no be small boy oo
Re: Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday Today With Cute Photos by JamesReacher(m): 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
sunnyeinstein:
HBD iba wasilat, Lagata onifuji, Paso wonder, a gift to fuji n music generally.

Currently jamming Evergreen Live show he did for MAN association in 2001 at National Stadium surulere. The album is my everyday smiling n tranquility drug kiss smiley
Osupa is better than him tho
Re: Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday Today With Cute Photos by jibs4lv(m): 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
DrholuwaTOBI:
Noise Maker
hater goan get life!

1 Like

Re: Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday Today With Cute Photos by jibs4lv(m): 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
Oganla ijoba oke, happy birthday to you.
Re: Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday Today With Cute Photos by anigbajumo(m): 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
Popular Fuji musician and nollywood actor, Mr Wasiu Alabi Pasuma is today celebrating his 50th birthday today. The Fuji star took to his instagram to share some photos of himself.

Happy Birthday Oga Nla.

See another photos below...

http://news.nollyzone.com/pasuma-celebrates-50th-birthday-today/

Why are u deceiving people, his birthday is 27th of this month....
Re: Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday Today With Cute Photos by Burgerlomo: 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
HBD LLNP

1 Like

Re: Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday Today With Cute Photos by deebrain(m): 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
Love this man pieces.

Orobokibo creator, Computerising musician ni....

Just To....

African Puff Daddy....

Oganla Fuji.....
Re: Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday Today With Cute Photos by Burgerlomo: 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
emeijeh:
Twale for pasuma wonder!

1 Like

Re: Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday Today With Cute Photos by GILOSKY(m): 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
Happy birthday ba waasi orobokibo creator... Age with sufficient grace
Re: Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday Today With Cute Photos by eyinjuege: 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
Some people just get good body sha...

Still looking young and fresh.

Some 25 year olds look like his big bro
Re: Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday Today With Cute Photos by Musam6920(m): 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
HBD OGANLA 1 wish u long life and prosperity.
Re: Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday Today With Cute Photos by sunnyeinstein(m): 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
JamesReacher:
Osupa is better than him tho

You pple sha like argument sha. I congratulated Paso without a hint of Osupa, but you guyz will sneak osupa into an pasuma tlk. Wehdone sir.
Paso is good, Osupa is good... both r brothers on the same hustle.
I listen to Osupa too, but paso's tunes register more in my head, doesnt necessarily mean osupa is less of a musician, i just love paso more

2 Likes

Re: Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday Today With Cute Photos by enemyofprogress: 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday Today With Cute Photos by OsupaSaheed: 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
Happy birthday to you Omo Odetola, my good friend
Re: Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday Today With Cute Photos by OsupaSaheed: 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
Following

sunnyeinstein:

You pple sha like argument sha. I congratulated Paso without a hint of Osupa, but you guyz will sneak osupa into an pasuma tlk. Wehdone sir.
I listen to Osupa too, but paso's tunes register more in my head, doesnt necessarily mean osupa is less of a musician, i just love paso more
Re: Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday Today With Cute Photos by JamesReacher(m): 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

I'm just telling you like normal men talk. Friendly climate. Alright relax then
Re: Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday Today With Cute Photos by rozay12345: 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
Happy birthday Pasuma....You are a legend
Re: Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday Today With Cute Photos by jibs4lv(m): 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
AdeniyiA:
Isn't he grandfather now??
Wasilat got married sometimes ago
to you

Re: Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday Today With Cute Photos by koolaid87: 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
This egbon na vampire ooo

E no dey age at all..

Hbd oganla fuji
Re: Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday Today With Cute Photos by Small080(m): 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2017
Happy birthday bro
Re: Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday Today With Cute Photos by Funkybabee(f): 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2017
Happy birthday to him
Re: Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday Today With Cute Photos by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
digglevictor:
so pasuma no dey smole igbo ? undecided
Arindin
even if he dey smoke igbo its obvious he go dey eat nutritious meals and dey top am with fruits and vegetables.How person go look good in appearance if e no eat balanced diet but he dey smoke igbo all day.
Re: Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday Today With Cute Photos by digglevictor(m): 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
lefulefu:
even if he dey smoke igbo its obvious he go dey eat nutritious meals and dey top am with fruits and vegetables.How person go look good in appearance if e no eat balanced diet but he dey smoke igbo all day.
at least you agree with me that he smokes weed (drugs) grin that's what i just want sexybbstar to know ...
Re: Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday Today With Cute Photos by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
digglevictor:
at least you agree with me that he smokes weed (drugs) grin that's what i just want sexybbstar to know ...
he might be taking but then he might be moderate on it.i have seen some guys who weed(not in excess) but they top it with good food.na those ones wey no dey eat well and dey smoke in excess they look haggardcheesy.sexybbstar was just trying to pass a message.i get wat she was trying to say.but why u dey come dey insult d babe na.
Re: Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday Today With Cute Photos by digglevictor(m): 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
lefulefu:
he might be taking but then he might be moderate on it.i have seen some guys who weed(not in excess) but they top it with good food.na those ones wey no dey eat well and dey smoke in excess they look haggardcheesy.sexybbstar was just trying to pass a message.i get wat she was trying to say.but why u dey come dey insult d babe na.
when i first read her post my head boil ni but later i understood she wasnt just referring to just drugs , she was also referring to other factors (e.g good food)
Re: Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday Today With Cute Photos by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
digglevictor:
when i first read her post my head boil ni but later i understood she wasnt just referring to just drugs , she was also referring to other factors (e.g good food)
haha u go get temper shacheesy
Re: Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday Today With Cute Photos by LyfeJennings(m): 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
He was born on November 27
Re: Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday Today With Cute Photos by LAGATA(m): 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
HBD bawasi;
Baraka;
golden Son of Mushin (GSM);
Ijaya gbogbo o ni fuji world;
Obama o ni Fuji;
Popsie Aaliyah;
Original baba oba

Wishing u many more years of happiness, success and God's continuous Guidance & Protection....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon / Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe / Eniola Badmus' All-White Party: Olamide, Zlatan, Wande Coal, Bobrisky Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.