Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,344 members, 7,857,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

Jehovah Witness`s !!! How Real Are Their Doctrine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness`s !!! How Real Are Their Doctrine (773 Views)

Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah Witness`s !!! How Real Are Their Doctrine by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 11, 2017
And please can someone tell daddy freeze to look into Jehovahs witness too,cos dos guys criticize everything about others,well my points are

-its like a sin to them to call their place of worship “CHURCH“ apost peter,paul(may dare soul rest in peace) all use the term church,so what's JW pain

-they refuse to accept the fact man will go to heaven,even thou we take it from dare stand point of the 144k goin to heaven,is it bad I pray to be among? Its a bad kind of prayer to them

-they refuse to accept the blood n body of christ on the pretext the bible said “scrutinize urself bfor u eat to avoid eating judgment” clearly na english be dare problem,scrutinize dare mins check ones self before to knw if its jesus your proclaiming. Even if they do,the number is so meager compared to their numbers and half are visitors that partake

-they criticize all other pastors of not being real.but they fail to know their founder was a known illuminati member and had series of complains from his followers about having occultic things in possession,he loved visiting the pyramids and he was buried in a pyramid last last shaa,,he lived a flamboyant lifestyle as pastors of now adays do.and they will make you bliv they don't have a centralized head but that's a lie,Russle ct passed on to haboor another well known illuminati

-they have predicted the end of the world more then seven times now based on their carnal knowledge and the don't even believe in Godly intuition but they are quick to criticize others doin same prediction they do best

-they compare and criticize others so much they fail to think and check their person if found wanting so the feel by reading and answering simple questions from the watchtower that the are perfect than others,am sure they can't find where in the bible it says don't judge so you won't be too

-they are heavily funded by the illuminati ,they don't pay tithe and are not compeld to give offerings,so tell me whr they get so much money from,well if any illuminati has an organization its members fund them for a reason dat everytin they do is for a greater purpose which is preparing a way for lucifer.

-they are infiltrated by illuminati with majority not knowing.as an investigator put it,we don't really know their aim now but what you must know is any thing this sect put their hands there is always an harvest of whc is satanic in nature
Re: Jehovah Witness`s !!! How Real Are Their Doctrine by Emusan(m): 10:58am On Nov 11, 2017
So Daddy Freeze is now the only person who has absolute authority to tell what is right in Christianity undecided undecided
Re: Jehovah Witness`s !!! How Real Are Their Doctrine by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 11, 2017
Emusan:
So Daddy Freeze is now the only person who has absolute authority to tell what is right in Christianity undecided undecided

Oga nope..He has the voice,and his a comrade
Re: Jehovah Witness`s !!! How Real Are Their Doctrine by correctguy101(m): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2017
jade14:
And please can someone tell daddy freeze to look into Jehovahs witness too,cos dos guys criticize everything about others,well my points are

-its like a sin to them to call their place of worship “CHURCH“ apost peter,paul(may dare soul rest in peace) all use the term church,so what's JW pain
This doesn't matter a bit. A church, a kingdom Hall, a synagogue. Call it whatever you feel, all places of worship. They're all modernized shrines.

-they refuse to accept the fact man will go to heaven,even thou we take it from dare stand point of the 144k goin to heaven,is it bad I pray to be among? Its a bad kind of prayer to them

You are free to wish to go to heaven. From what I understand about them, they see the 144k as specially chosen by God himself. My own problem with them is they think it'll only be within their circles. Not my concern for I don't wish to go to their heaven or anyone's heaven for that matter. I can create mine if I so wish. cool

-[qoute] they refuse to accept the blood n blood of christ on the pretext the bible said “scrutinize urself bfor u eat to avoid eating judgment” clearly na english be dare problem,scrutinize dare mins check ones self before to knw if its jesus your proclaiming.
[/quote]
I don't understand what you are saying here. blood in blood?

-
they criticize all other pastors of not being real.but they fail to know their founder was a known illuminati member and had series of complains from his followers about having occultic things in possession,he loved visiting the pyramids and he was buried in a pyramid last last shaa,,he lived a flamboyant lifestyle as pastors of now adays do.and they will make you bliv they don't have a centralized head but that's a lie,Russle ct passed on to haboor another well known illuminati
You know next to nothing about the Illuminati, and pyramids and their representations.
CT Russell was a madman, a smart one at that and I love his madness. Never knew he was buried under a pyramid.
All Christian organization has a leader and it's silly for the JW to deny the men in America aren't the ones who have the final say in doctrinal issues making them the leaders.
Although I've never heard them deny having a leader. They'll mostly tell you Christ is the leader but the faithful and discreet slave class are the men in America and Christ is using them to run the earthly arm of his organization. undecided cow dung. How did Christ pick them? Whisper in their ears?

-
they have predicted the end of the world more then seven times now based on their carnal knowledge and the don't even believe in Godly intuition but they are quick to criticize others doin same prediction they do best
And they've learnt not to be that silly anymore.
Been long they ever made any prediction.

-they compare and criticize others so much they fail to think and check their person if found wanting so the feel by reading and answering simple questions from the watchtower that the are perfect than others,am sure they can't find where in the bible it says don't judge so you won't be too
. All Christian organization are guilty of this. infact all religious ideologies. As at the time the madness is fresh, the adherent always fail to check himself and his new found truths but goes on seeing others as blind or lost or in darkness undecided
You all are guilty of this.

they are heavily funded by the illuminati ,they don't pay tithe and are not compeld to give offerings,so tell me whr they get so much money from,well if any illuminati has an organization its members fund them for a reason dat everytin they do is for a greater purpose which is preparing a way for lucifer.
They're rich and has stocks and shares, own large funds and bonds managed by great minds in the business world. Have very wealthy members who can single handedly fund a small country. They also have patents in their name. They barely have need for funding too cos the members do almost everything once there's need. To build a new kingdom Hall the members barely spend but like magic millions of dollars will be sent anywhere in the world

-they are infiltrated by illuminati with majority not knowing.as an investigator put it,we don't really know their aim now but what you must know is any thing this sect put their hands there is always an harvest of whc is satanic in nature

I personally laugh at all these religious beliefs always saying and expecting a government, a single government ruled by God, ruling the whole Earth and later come back and rant against the dreams of the NWO perpetrators
Can't you read between the lines?
That's where we are headed to and we pray for that kingdom to come (maybe not me for I barely pray and can't even remember praying such a prayer) but you all do. The perpetrators of the NWO only want one thing- World Peace and they want to be the ones on top running things (anyone read Orsons book on the Hegemony?)

Lastly, if you ever set a business and wants to be really big and successful, look at how the JW are organized and model your business accordingly. Simply but very effective.

I like them, much of them in my family. They only don't like the way I play with girls and my very carefree nature. I like to explore new domains they see as sin but me don't even believe there's a verb called sin except the ancient land of sin that I know. Sin to me is or was a place...

So OP, if I will be Christian tomorrow, I'll rather join my family and be a JW cos I don't have Power to spend shouting and dancing the way all the churches I've been to do. Except that their preaching wahala.... Me no go fit o., not after all the runs I don run for the whole vicinity and surrounding neighborhoods wink

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness`s !!! How Real Are Their Doctrine by correctguy101(m): 11:34am On Nov 11, 2017
jade14:

Jehovah's witnesses will rape Freeze off his sanity. They'll use his own Bible to finish him.
I'm sure about that.

Last last, it'll be a stalemate or JW will take his King.

The JW can use Bible do acrobatics ehn, if you meet a real literate JW like Festus Keyamo or Barrister Ibezim Udeji, na one corner be that o. There's barely what you say that they don't already know.

I took Barr Ibezim down the Sumerian lane, he knows something but I beat him there and I also took him down the paths discrediting Paul of Tarsus as a bastard liar and an Herodian. And Jesus as just a political rebel... Barr Ibezim just look me for eye, ask me for proof... I laughed and told him to go get it himself after all he's the lawyer here trying to convince me a proud heretic to believe his story of a Messiah undecided

If you are already Christian and you want to argue doctrinal issues with smart people like the two madmen I mentioned, they'll have your brain for luncheon. wink
Re: Jehovah Witness`s !!! How Real Are Their Doctrine by Emusan(m): 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
jade14:

Does having a voice set out the true standard of God's word?
Re: Jehovah Witness`s !!! How Real Are Their Doctrine by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
Re: Jehovah Witness`s !!! How Real Are Their Doctrine by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
correctguy101:

Jehovah's witnesses will rape Freeze off his sanity. They'll use his own Bible to finish him.
I'm sure about that.

Last last, it'll be a stalemate or JW will take his King.

The JW can use Bible do acrobatics ehn, if you meet a real literate JW like Festus Keyamo or Barrister Ibezim Udeji, na one corner be that o. There's barely what you say that they don't already know.

I took Barr Ibezim down the Sumerian lane, he knows something but I beat him there and I also took him down the paths discrediting Paul of Tarsus as a bastard liar and an Herodian. And Jesus as just a political rebel... Barr Ibezim just look me for eye, ask me for proof... I laughed and told him to go get it himself after all he's the lawyer here trying to convince me a proud heretic to believe his story of a Messiah undecided

If you are already Christian and you want to argue doctrinal issues with smart people like the two madmen I mentioned, they'll have your brain for luncheon. wink

Am yet to meet one..they ones I meet only do their best to bring up biblical points that clearly don't follow..and I got more detailed points just the stress of typing
Re: Jehovah Witness`s !!! How Real Are Their Doctrine by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
Emusan:

Does having a voice set out the true standard of God's word?

Oga the privilege you get today owing a bible is all thanks to luther ,if he never voiced out you won't have it today
Re: Jehovah Witness`s !!! How Real Are Their Doctrine by correctguy101(m): 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
jade14:

Am yet to meet one..they ones I meet only do their best to bring up biblical points that clearly don't follow..and I got more detailed points just the stress of typing

My brother, I assure you, it'll be enlightening and interesting to speak with a very literate JW.

The JWs in my family circle don't stand a chance where I'm involved so they just go about their thing. I let them pray for me when they request to do so tho.. wink

But meeting with Barr Ibezim and one Mr Nnamani was very interesting especially Mr Nnamani that knows a lot about most other holy books apart from the Bible.

I have read various scriptures, Bible and Quran included., Lost book of Enki also, the Vedas, Bhagavad Gita a little and more. I see all as having a little of the main substance but garnished with folklores to make them interesting. Just like Chinese scribes use to do to persuade the emperors of old. Since emperors were seen as gods and can't be wrong on anything. (Tho emperors were a replacement for the gods for when the gods were here, they ruled supreme, fought and defeated each other till they all left)

So, I tend to meditate on the whole wahala I've gathered and my conclusion comes to me and surprisingly when I come across another new scriptures, it's exactly how that God sees life for all scriptures are the perspectives of the gods on matters. Men also added theirs when the gods left.

So each time I discuss issues like this, I bring everything I know to the table, no emotional reactions on my part cos I subscribe to none.

Brother, Christians and Muslims are doing very poorly when it comes to tolerance and studying of other religions other than theirs.

Only a stiff-necked JW will not accept flyers from another church but a smart JW will accept and strike a convo. I've seen many a JW overdoing and people will just say, ' that's how JWs behave' not knowing that it's the olodo that thought he's the only one in the light and others are in darkness that is doing ITK.

I don drink my fill of Arthur Guinness, I just dey smile as I dey write the long epistle grin
No mind me o, it's my normal Saturday sturvs... Today's named after me, so I flex every Saturday grin

I'll take one bottle for you grin

cheers

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness`s !!! How Real Are Their Doctrine by Emusan(m): 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
jade14:

Oga the privilege you get today owing a bible is all thanks to luther ,if he never voiced out you won't have it today

We thank God for that.
Now that we have the Bible do you need a voice to tell you standard of God's word?

(1) (Reply)

Pastors Daughter / Open Letter To @daddyfreeze On Tithing Just To Bail Out The Church / "Let Me Have Sex With Your Daughter, You Can Have Sex With Mine"-church Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.