Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison (53239 Views)

Rainstorm Kills 12-Year-Old Girl, Injures Three In Jigawa / Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by IAMSASHY(f): 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
undecided ehm, d government and oda phylantropic individuals provide undies and sanitary pads 4 dem
praiseneofingz:
and wait oo I use to imagine.
females who spend days in prison, how do they change their undies?

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
Please we would like to know the name of the judge, and those that attempted to rape the girl. I will give a reward of a million naira if those same guys can rape the judge's daughter.

Let's see if the judge will sentence his own daughter to prison for any attempts to defend herself.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
When I say Nigeria is hopeless now they'll say have faith. God forbid
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by CaptainFM1: 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
This is the funny thing about justice. They say its a two edged sword. "An armed robber burgled a house and in an attempt to escape from the man's house was injured by the security fencing wire (barb wire). He sued the owner of the house for the injuries and was awarded damages."
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by iammolise(m): 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
so absurd... So she defended herself, so what... was she the assaulter or the assaulted... It's self defense nau... So what did they expect her to do, start calling the police who will most assuredly get there when they've fvcked the living day light out of her.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by shammah1(m): 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2017
Useless police & court. I advise all girls/ladies that faces sexual abuse to defend themselves since there's no one to protect them embarassed

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by shammah1(m): 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
Very useless court & police
kmcutez:
Please we would like to know the name of the judge, and those that attempted to rape the girl. I will give a reward of a million naira if those same guys can rape the judge's daughter.

Let's see if the judge will sentence his daughter to prison for any attempts to defend herself.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by mployer(m): 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
I don't believe the story sha.
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by chizzy161(f): 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
konkonbilo:
Nawa for this country o. So somebody cannot defend him/her self again? Please,lawyers in the house should enlighten us about this kind of situation to know if the person trying to defend him/her self has committed any offense or make the person just look make dem rape morning and night for her body becos of fear of been sent to prison
There is no offence in defending yourself. I will do the same God forbid I find myself in that situation. However, it is left for her to prove to the satisfaction of the court that she was only trying to defend herself.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by mu2sa2: 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
I am not surprised given the characters that have found their way to the bench. God save nigeria
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by toogbasky(m): 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
This is d most foolish story I have seen on NL,,, God punish our justice system,,, in advance country a woman doesn't even need to prove anytin,once she just say she was raped d guy wud b thrown in jail until investigation is concluded,,,, may my future daughter not experience this or else I go kill sum borri

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided ehm, d government and oda phylantropic individuals provide undies and sanitary pads 4 dem
oh ok thank you dear....they say what u dunno u ask, sooooo that pushed the question and m glad u provided the answer once again, thank you!!
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by engrolawei: 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2017
mikeng:
She lied no one tried to rape her. Naija girls are liars
I hope you’re ok upstairs? It seems you’re one of the rapists. Defender of evil.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by manci(m): 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
According to ipob the men are innocent until they pepenarative in her otherwise they are innocent's

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by Engr1(m): 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2017
Waiter pls more beer......

Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by enemyofprogress: 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Shouldn't she have defended herself undecided
no she shouldn't. When you're about to be raped you relax and enjoy it,you're even expected to moan,scream and even speak in tongues
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2017
That's an impossible piece of news. I need to hear the full details to make sensible contributive post. Should that be true, then it becomes our fate that we have finally descended to the sub-humanoid level where justice is cash and carry, and the law is no longer the rule, as Money Gods over the justice of Man.

When the weak can no longer be protected by the law, then the weak will do anything necessary to escape the poverty index, and in the sea of palpating ignorance such as ours, crimes become the visible and feasible ripple effects. And we battle as morons to control crime.

We must make perfect laws and enforce these laws to protect the weakest humans in our midst.

I have nothing more to say for Christ's sake. It is a hot saturday already and my asss should be in the pool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by manci(m): 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
Nawa for this country o. So somebody cannot defend him/her self again? Please,lawyers in the house should enlighten us about this kind of situation to know if the person trying to defend him/her self has committed any offense or make the person just look make dem rape morning and night for her body becos of fear of been sent to prison [this is the blessing of democracy America has promised us so let enjoy it shekau de there the laugh at us]

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by vonn(f): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
I thought prison isn't meant for minors
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by joenor(m): 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
So make she nor defend herself?

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by Enykings(m): 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
This story does not add up. Something is amiss.

Could it be the case that the girl's lawyer(s) could not establish her innocence beyond reasonable doubt?

Could her story be false ; made up to justify her attack on those men for reasons other than the one she claimed?

Would any right thinking judge sentence a girl to prison for defending her self against rape?

Or could this well be a case of justice not properly applied?

Hmmmm. There is more to this story than is stated in the write up .
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by deliveryboy: 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
Could she be lying to the court? she could have attacked those men for a different reason and claimed she was about to be raped. I wonder why average Nigerian can not reason deep when they hear words like rape and violence against women. The court must have punched holes in her claim and found it to be false.
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by d33types: 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
mikeng:
She lied no one tried to rape her. Naija girls are liars
deliveryboy:
Could she be lying to the court? she could have attacked those men for a different reason and claimed she was about to be raped. I wonder why average Nigerian can not reason deep when they hear words like rape and violence against women. The court must have punched holes in her claim and found it to be false.

This is very very possible, else I see no reason why a sane judge will imprison her. Nigerian judges cannot be that bad

Girls now use rape to threaten guys.
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by davillian(m): 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
Is there anything like self defence in this country.
Im sha just asking

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by adebayogodwwin17: 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
hmmmmmmmm........ .... Justice
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by mikeng: 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
engrolawei:

I hope you’re ok upstairs? It seems you’re one of the rapists. Defender of evil.
Why will she be imprisoned if actually she was saying the truth? She must be a chronic liar, they should have allowed her to rot in jail for attacking an innocent man
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by sinceraconcept(m): 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
Gluhbirne:
Very foolish justice system. Everything about Nigeria is upside down. She shouldn't have been charged nor sent to prison. In fact, kudos to her for putting up a fight. Those men could've overtaken her and killed her but she was brave to defend herself. Thank God for these good samaritans who got her outta that undeserved prison.

It's true. I just looked up the twitter handle and found the story there.
its high time they rate Nigeria judiciary as the worst in the world like their police twin. that sector is rotten
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by Dhorcas(f): 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2017
What on earth is going on in this country.

She was supposed to leave the guy and watch?
things are really bleeped up.
This is really annoying.
Big ups to the organization. God bless you more
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by akigbemaru: 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided and Naija police claim dey ain't d worst police force in d world, issorite
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by akigbemaru: 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2017
grin88:
anything can happen in my dear country
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by akigbemaru: 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
Lol. Dey don arrest actor, abi na actress grin grin Well, I guess she was able to prove she was about being raped. Funny how things can turn around so fast.

Meanwhile, the police are delivering dazzling performances, rectifying this kind of case...
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by oz4real83(m): 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
Even when u are the most innocent of any crime/accusation,deciding to take a ''charge and bail'' lawyer to defend u is the worst decision to take. It is better not to take a lawyer at all than go for one of those quacks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) / Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) / Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.