Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison (53400 Views)

Rainstorm Kills 12-Year-Old Girl, Injures Three In Jigawa / Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by 2shure: 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
really

i dey come
sun or rain nor affrect ms.
i dey on call

Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by SwaGUnLimiTeD(m): 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
You shouldn't call this justice @ all
Gluhbirne:
Very foolish justice system. Everything about Nigeria is upside down. She shouldn't have been charged nor sent to prison. In fact, kudos to her for putting up a fight. Those men could've overtaken her and killed her but she was brave to defend herself. Thank God for these good samaritans who got her outta that undeserved prison.

It's true. I just looked up the twitter handle and found the story there.
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by Bharmzis: 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
She did exactly what she's suppose to do abeg free her.
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by harriet412(f): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
And she's even a minor oo. .
Best police force indeedundecided
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by Charly68: 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
What type of society is this ? Police is our major problem...so the Lady should have allowed herself to be raped and possibly infected with HIV ? Some people can not die well in life because of the pain they instil on others
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
mikeng:
She lied no one tried to rape her. Naija girls are liars

So she just saw some guys minding their own business and jumped them with a broken bottle and injured a couple of them?

Which story sounds more credible, genius?
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by mikeng: 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
Jeezuzpick:

So she just saw some guys minding their own business and jumped them with a broken bottle and injured a couple of them?

Which story sounds more credible, genius?
Why was she sent to prison in the first place if she wasn't lying
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by mechanics(m): 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Shouldn't she have defended herself undecided
Our justice system is really faulty, it. should be the opposite.
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
mikeng:

Why was she sent to prison in the first place if she wasn't lying

Why u dey ask me, na?

You want me to admit that I'm the judge?

Odieshi!
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by CioAngels(f): 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
The girl did not have money to bribe the judge to set her free so she has to go to prison. Bribe taken corrupt judges.
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by kskpoundz(m): 11:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided and Naija police claim dey ain't d worst police force in d world, issorite

That's not Nigeria police badge on their uniform
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by lumeneng22: 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
kullozone:
Abi una dey see the rubbish wey dey happen for this country? The judge must be a rapist too, to pass a judgement like this.
So rape is now legal Bastarrrd human beign.

But this 16yr old kon big somehow oh! You try jare... You're a strong girl. Weldone!
. We better shop for an engineer to sanitize the nigerian justice system just like a lawyer is trying to sanitize the power sector. Also when the IG is morally bankrupt, what did you think of ordinary sargin and cobras?
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by Icon79(m): 3:35am On Nov 12, 2017
Next tyme, try to get both sides of the story before you become the judge and jury!

O pari

MhizzAJ:
Shouldn't she have defended herself undecided
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by YobaNation: 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2023
The rapist culture in Nigeria is getting real bad. And the Nigerian Police are complicit in these crimes.
I thank YHVH that Iyabo was able to defend herself.
Even boys and young men are being raped in Nigeria and they get no justice. May YHVH give them revenge instead.
Well done friends of justice. Be blessed with peace and prosperity.
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison by Wale9253(m): 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2023
If I tell you say I understand this country na lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Men Use A Bike To Light Up Their Weed In Enugu (Photos) / My Sister's Account Was Wiped Out While Her Atm Card Was With Her / Whistleblowers Remanded In Prison Custody For Giving False Information (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.