Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana (34660 Views)

‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ / Atiku: We Didn’t Deny PDP Use Of Stadium – Kogi Govt / Igbos Didn’t Endorse Atiku, We Are Still Behind Buhari – Uche Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by Seankay323: 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
bareal:

So ask yourself sincerely, is Atiku new? Ahh! Boda fear God nah
If u have to chose between the two on the day , I doubt f any other party can defeat either APC or pdp candidates. Well maybe if wole Soyinka decides to run under apga lol.
Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by Kenedex: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
falana has said it all the two are not good enough to lead this country , buhari rules like military man because he has military mentality who never listen to his followers or citizens and is a tribalism man from his appointment you will know he is not the kind of leader Nigerians need I think he is just fortunate to win the election, atiku is the worst of all infact Nigerians needs prayer the two is not good at all to rule this country that is the bitter truth about the church pastors or men of God, falana has made a point they should help in reducing poverty in Nigeria some one who is hungry can not serve God very well instead of buying luxury things like jet and your members are in abject poverty or living hard life is uncalled for, establishing schools where the church members can not avoid it is rubbish let's tell our self the truth govt alone can not do it alone if Anglican Church can build schools then for them to be able to go to school without stress I don't see why our so called pastors can not do the same to make life better for there members.
Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by PDJT: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
[s]
God1000:
You are just too gullible and brainwashed for my liking, You can't deceive me in this digital age, I read Americans comments on CNN, wall street journal, NBC, ABC, Washington post, etc, 90% of them are ashamed to be called Americans under Donald trump presidency, A nobody like you from third world country is here singing his praises, some of you Nigerians are so annoying and backward in your reasoning.
[/s]
Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by deebsman1(m): 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
bros if u dont like his face, state it

Candybob:

Just wait here!
I will go and bring the claims...
If all you have to offer is Elrufai the hypocrite fantastically corrupt nepotist, then I need to live this country as soon as possible.
There is no hope again! I give up!
Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by TEYA: 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
sureheaven:
Buhari will go after 2019, what shall we say of Atiku whose counterpart William Jefferson was jailed for 13 years and Atiku is here walking free while some useless people are clamouring for him to become our next president
These people do not know about Halliburton, they don't know about Jefferson, they don't read anything helpful, they don't listen to anything helpful, they don't know anything.
Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by NigelCundy: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
FarahAideed:
Falana is a certified con artist parading himself as Mr Know It All , I used to be a fan of Falana in past when I thought he was a sincere man but since the coming of Buhari He has exposed himself to be nothing but a two timing , mouth shifting con artist and opportunist who is more concerned about how use his treacherous lying mouth to buy more properties in Ikeja GRA ...Mr Falana and his fellow Atiku is corrupt sirens should for once provide evidence of Atikus bad leadership or so called corruption because the last time I checked Atiku has never held any elected office besides that of the caged Vice President where Obasanjo made sure he was a dead beat with no power other than the seal on his letter head , so in tgis light i would want all thos peeople saying Atiku is corrupt to prove it us instead of propagating a false myth deviced by Obasanjo and the SW media ...The only thing Atiku is gulity of is having the vision to key into into the Intels dream many many years ago as a young man and i belive thats the kind if leader Nigeria needs not an empty corrupt sloganist like Buhari
This is madness. Nigerians are mad
Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by mpowa(m): 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
FarahAideed:

The only thing Atiku did in the customs was intercept 53 suitcases of laundered money being ferried by Buharis ADC then Jokolo, a case which the corrupt Buhari succeed in burying .
So Atiku is clean in short? Our New Angel Atiku.

When they say Nigeria is corrupt - custom is in a level of its own when it comes to corruption, and Atiku was a legend in custom's corruption.
Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by FarahAideed: 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
mpowa:

So Atiku is clean in short? Our New Angel Atiku.

When they say Nigeria is corrupt - custom is in a level of its own when it comes to corruption, and Atiku was a legend in custom's corruption.

Name one legendary corrupt deal Atiku did in the customs or shut up jare ..Atiku keyed into the vision of Mr Volpi early in life and thats where his wealth came from...Why dont you ask yourself where all ATikus mates in the Customs are today in wealth na since tge customs made them all rich like you claim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by maximus4455(m): 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
This femi falana should keep quiet jare. Was he not dancing and fooling about with buhari in 2014. No one should come here with stupid analysis. I even think a coup is needed self now
Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by rhizoidz: 11:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
I highly doubt this post ia about choosing who has better qualities between the two major candidates(although we all know neither of them has any). it's a call to Nigerians that we're being conned. Political parties in Nigeria are playing ayo-olopon on Nigerians' intelligence.
How can we be asked to choose between Buhari and Atiku!... Is this a CHOICE at all?
The country is in peril already and the future is too bleak to leave in the hands of these old men(I'm refraining from using derogatory adjectives) to say the least. Another four years of this?
This is a game between giants we're the battlefield. We've been suffering, and if this continues, we'll continue to suffer!
These people have nothing to offer us!
I mean they've both spent years at the peak of power, yet we're still HERE!

Or you think in the whole of Nigeria, there aren't better candidates?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by nkemjacob2(m): 11:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
To some extent buhari is favorable to atiku ooooo
Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by Spatta: 4:01am On Nov 13, 2017
obonujoker:
But Atiku is actually better than Buhari..... Although....

Stop than nonsense, you seemed not to know the man called Atiku.
Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by kettykin: 4:45am On Nov 13, 2017
Bolustical:

At least, he is not as dull as Ojukwu who sacrificed over 2 million Igbos on a war knew he couldn't win only for him to pick race later..

Did Ojukwu really sacrifice 2 million igbod or the inept and incompetent government and military of that era who could not compete on the battle field but resorted to giving out peninsular and starving children and women to win the war .

If Ojukwu sacrificed 2 million people did he sacrifice to God or oracles ,turning the truth on its head will not save Nigeria.
The Truth shall set you Free.
Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by newoffer: 8:35am On Nov 13, 2017
Our ancestors who are supposed to be with the gods are still with us ruling by force
Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by PointB: 8:41am On Nov 13, 2017
FarahAideed:
Falana is a certified con artist parading himself as Mr Know It All , I used to be a fan of Falana in past when I thought he was a sincere man but since the coming of Buhari He has exposed himself to be nothing but a two timing , mouth shifting con artist and opportunist who is more concerned about how use his treacherous lying mouth to buy more properties in Ikeja GRA ...Mr Falana and his fellow Atiku is corrupt sirens should for once provide evidence of Atikus bad leadership or so called corruption because the last time I checked Atiku has never held any elected office besides that of the caged Vice President where Obasanjo made sure he was a dead beat with no power other than the seal on his letter head , so in tgis light i would want all thos peeople saying Atiku is corrupt to prove it us instead of propagating a false myth deviced by Obasanjo and the SW media ...The only thing Atiku is gulity of is having the vision to key into into the Intels dream many many years ago as a young man and i belive thats the kind if leader Nigeria needs not an empty corrupt sloganist like Buhari

All these plenty talk just to call a man by his proper name - Afonja ?
Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by Ochoiho: 10:44am On Nov 13, 2017
Because you are hungry, someone will now offer you poison for food, God forbid. I Strong urge the vice president to solicit for the Ticket of any party and we will Que behind him. Buhari has failed us, Atiku has nothing to offer. With Professor Yemi Osinbajo and person like Nuhu Ribadu I stand

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by nwatthu(m): 11:56am On Nov 13, 2017
Atiku2019:
I Stand With Atiku cool

i support you on this one!
Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by nwatthu(m): 11:58am On Nov 13, 2017
the only man that is prepared for the job..lets give hm a chance..ATIKU 2019..swearing in loading...
FarahAideed:

Name one legendary corrupt deal Atiku did in the customs or shut up jare ..Atiku keyed into the vision of Mr Volpi early in life and thats where his wealth came from...Why dont you ask yourself where all ATikus mates in the Customs are today in wealth na since tge customs made them all rich like you claim
Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by dataideas: 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Civil Defence Officer Caught Stealing In Rivers State (Photos) / COVID-19: Status Of 20 Governors Unknown / FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.