Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,561 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Twitter User Challenges Buhari To Take The Kaduna Primary 4 Test - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter User Challenges Buhari To Take The Kaduna Primary 4 Test (1641 Views)

"I Don't Have Coronavirus" - Reno Omokri Does 20 Push Ups, Challenges Buhari / Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets / Kwankwaso Challenges Buhari To Name Weak APC Defectors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Challenges Buhari To Take The Kaduna Primary 4 Test by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 11, 2017
Lol
Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Challenges Buhari To Take The Kaduna Primary 4 Test by FRESHG(m): 11:14am On Nov 11, 2017
grin NO NIGERIA OR ARAB PROFESSOR SHOULD SUPERVISE THE MARKING.

EXTERNAL EXAMINER FROM USA OR UK SHOULD SUPERVISE IT

5 Likes

Re: Twitter User Challenges Buhari To Take The Kaduna Primary 4 Test by FRESHG(m): 11:19am On Nov 11, 2017
EVEN IF YOU LEAK THE EXAM QUESTIONS TO HIM, HE WILL STILL FAIL.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter User Challenges Buhari To Take The Kaduna Primary 4 Test by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 11, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided

If he (Buhari) sits for the test, the subject would join the endless list of awaiting result and Nigerians would have to wait forever. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Challenges Buhari To Take The Kaduna Primary 4 Test by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 11, 2017
jesu christi its like this guy want to disgrace dis country before the international comunity ooooo
Re: Twitter User Challenges Buhari To Take The Kaduna Primary 4 Test by zionmde: 11:28am On Nov 11, 2017
I said its hypocrisy sacking teachers for failing an exam the president himself would not even be able to read the questions talk less of writing anything

4 Likes

Re: Twitter User Challenges Buhari To Take The Kaduna Primary 4 Test by MhizzAJ(f): 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2017
Oh lawd grin grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Challenges Buhari To Take The Kaduna Primary 4 Test by NigerDeltan(m): 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
grin grin
Re: Twitter User Challenges Buhari To Take The Kaduna Primary 4 Test by mbaboy(m): 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
Buhari and failure are 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Challenges Buhari To Take The Kaduna Primary 4 Test by BudeYahooCom: 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
Dumbohari go fail am yakata.
Na only kunu full inside him skull.
Re: Twitter User Challenges Buhari To Take The Kaduna Primary 4 Test by FarahAideed: 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
Yes I endorse this , Let Buhari write that test and if he gets 20 percent I promise to also vote for him
Re: Twitter User Challenges Buhari To Take The Kaduna Primary 4 Test by wayne4loan: 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
Buhari right now ...

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Challenges Buhari To Take The Kaduna Primary 4 Test by ReubenE(m): 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2017
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided

If he (Buhari) sits for the test, the subject would join the endless list of awaiting result and Nigerians would have to wait forever. undecided
Then, in the process of waiting, they will set up a panel to probe why the result of the number one citizen is still awaiting.....as if that is not enough, another committee will be set to draw up a White Paper from the probe report.

At the end, Nigerians would say, we don't need the result again. After all, we have bigger problems like corruption to concentrate our efforts on....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter User Challenges Buhari To Take The Kaduna Primary 4 Test by Godjone(m): 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy angry angry angry angry

TRULY THE DOCILE DULLARD IS A CERTIFIED NEPA-BILL CARRYING ILLITERATE sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Twitter User Challenges Buhari To Take The Kaduna Primary 4 Test by Omeokachie: 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
Are they referring to "Dr" Buhari?.

The same one El Rufai gave a fake honour in a failed attempt at covering his non possession of the minimum secondary school certificate?

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/opinion/the-illegality-of-pmb-s-honor-at-kaduna-state-university/124497.html
Re: Twitter User Challenges Buhari To Take The Kaduna Primary 4 Test by Isoko1stSon(m): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
Lalasticlala this Topic is a big Snake, Coman do d necessary...

Buhari that Evaded a Presidential Debate preelection period cannot even pass A Kg2 Exam

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Challenges Buhari To Take The Kaduna Primary 4 Test by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

Oh Lawd!
Re: Twitter User Challenges Buhari To Take The Kaduna Primary 4 Test by Les: 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin everything he writes is law grin grin grin Never a dull moment in this country grin grin
Re: Twitter User Challenges Buhari To Take The Kaduna Primary 4 Test by potbelly(m): 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2017
These people want to disgrace the man from daura? cheesy
Re: Twitter User Challenges Buhari To Take The Kaduna Primary 4 Test by Jesusloveyou: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2017
Buhari cannot do it,
But he can do president test, which your father can never dream of doing.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Challenges Buhari To Take The Kaduna Primary 4 Test by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
Buhari is not a primary school teacher, but is a masters degree holder from an american military academy. When we the 95% elected our president, passing a grade 4 test was not a part of the requirements for the job description, so all you nonentity 5 percenters can go and hang

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Challenges Buhari To Take The Kaduna Primary 4 Test by Jesusloveyou: 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
FarahAideed:
Yes I endorse this , Let Buhari right that test and if he gets 20 percent I promise to also vote for him
if you can get 2%, I will vote for you and lick your ass.
Nonsense idiotic pigs of Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Challenges Buhari To Take The Kaduna Primary 4 Test by Oloripelebe: 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
Baba go fail am true true grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Challenges Buhari To Take The Kaduna Primary 4 Test by rozay12345: 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
If the president can muster 15.6%, I would support him as a life president

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Challenges Buhari To Take The Kaduna Primary 4 Test by achi4u(m): 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
No 70% is too much abeg, if he can make 30 to 40% then I consider hating him but I can't vote him

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Challenges Buhari To Take The Kaduna Primary 4 Test by FarahAideed: 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
if you can get 2%, I will vote for you and lick your ass.
Nonsense idiotic pigs of Biafra.

Please change ur moniker because there is nothing Christ like about you Jare
Re: Twitter User Challenges Buhari To Take The Kaduna Primary 4 Test by Splashme: 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2017
FRESHG:
EVEN IF YOU LEAK THE EXAM QUESTIONS TO HIM, HE WILL STILL FAIL.
Re: Twitter User Challenges Buhari To Take The Kaduna Primary 4 Test by Earthquake1: 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
FarahAideed:

He is a frustrated head slammer hell bent on tainting Jesus' name. grin

5 Likes

Re: Twitter User Challenges Buhari To Take The Kaduna Primary 4 Test by FRESHG(m): 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
FarahAideed:

THE GUY YOU JUST QUOTED IS A CORE EWEDU MUSLIM... NA NEW TRICK WEY DEM DEY USE DECEIVE THEIR CHRISTIAN BROTHERS.
EVEN MALLAM SEF DON DEY FOR YORUBA CHRISTIANS FOR NAIRALANDgrin

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Challenges Buhari To Take The Kaduna Primary 4 Test by FRESHG(m): 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
Earthquake1:

He is a frustrated head slammer hell bent on tainting Jesus' name. grin
WALAHI I SABI DEMgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Challenges Buhari To Take The Kaduna Primary 4 Test by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
Hilarious but we've seen enough evidence to brush his argument off. The man, to me, has little sense.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/things-learn-change-government/
Re: Twitter User Challenges Buhari To Take The Kaduna Primary 4 Test by IhateRetards: 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
GoroTango:
Buhari is not a primary school teacher, but is masters degree holder from an american military academy. When we the 95% elected our president, passing a grade 4 test was not a requirement for the job so all you nonentity 5 percenters can go and hang

People like you are my country 2nd problem after corrupt politicians

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Benue State Commissioner Uses His Office & Letterhead / Photos From Gov Ajimobi's Son Wedding In Ibadan / I Refuse To Pray For Leah. Why Are Southerners So Gullible And Weak? Kai!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.