Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Philippine Embassy Massive Visa Denials - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Philippine Embassy Massive Visa Denials (1376 Views)

Philippine: Volcano Spews Ash, Steam And Lava. 8,000 People Evacuated / Dirty December In Philippine As Typhoon Phanfone Kills 28 People / 'We Wont Kill You, We Will Shoot Your Vagina'- Philippine President To Feminists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Philippine Embassy Massive Visa Denials by newnaijan(m): 11:46am On Nov 11, 2017
The Philippines embassy is Abuja has been massively denying students visa to their country in recent times. They receive the 69k application fees and without any explanations, stamp denied on your receipt.
I don't know if anyone has had experience with this. I wonder why ordinary Phillippines would treat Nigerians like trash in Abuja. These guys were running to Nigeria in the 80s.
Please someone forward this message to our ministry of foreign affairs. Our government needs to summon their ambassador and ask for an explanation. If they have decided not to give Nigerian students visa anymore, they should make it clear so that Nigerians won't waste their hard earned money paying for visa fee that would not be granted.
Please someone should forward this message to our government.
Re: Philippine Embassy Massive Visa Denials by sholatech(m): 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
It might be reactionary. In the past four years or so, it has been difficult for Filipinos to get Visas from Nigerian Embassy in Philipines. And painfully, it's more of Nigerian students that want to troop to their own country. We rarely go there for tourism or business reasons.
Re: Philippine Embassy Massive Visa Denials by tsdarkside(m): 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
why they hell should they allow you in their country when you have such a bad image...??..

i wouldnt too....
Re: Philippine Embassy Massive Visa Denials by BAILMONEY: 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
tsdarkside:
why they hell should they allow you in their country when you have such a bad image...??..

i wouldnt too....
ALL THANKS TO PROPHET BUHARI

(1) (Reply)

Squatter Holed Up In Number 10 Downing Street / Obama Must Go! Russia Warns War Against America "Use With Nuclear Weapons" / Fatwa Allows Starving Syrians To Eat Cats And Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.