Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" (39017 Views)

Ifa Doesn't Pick Yoruba Kings, Only Governors Do - Oluwo Of Iwo / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by Kingbusssy(m): 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
Banky can die and go to hell,i don't give a Bleep about him after all he is a third class musician.
Although he is my yoruba brother that has oblong shapeless head.
I am funmi the bueatiful yoruba muslim girl from no man's land LAGOS

I pray you receive sense o
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by yinkopet: 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
Banky can die and go to hell,i don't give a Bleep about him after all he is a third class musician.

You are just dumb
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by mjb05(m): 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
u don't wish ur fellow human being dealth, Islam is against it anything u wish 4 ur self that is wat u should wish ur fellow human being

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by Apipia: 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
King indeed
So it is sin that makes people go through surgeries...
Sin which has adulterated mankind is and will remain the chief causes of our maladies. That's the primary reason Jesus came to earth and died to release all humans from sin and death.
Isaiah 53 verse 4,5 reads "Truly he himself carried our sicknesses, And bore our pain, But we considered him a plague stricken by God and afflicted, But he was pierced for our transgression, He was crushed for our errors, He bore the punishment for our peace, And because of his wounds we are healed.(Quotations taken from the New Word Translation Of The Holy Scriptures, free to download at www.jw.org hard copy freely distributed by Jehovah's Witnesses.) During his short time on earth, after healing a person, he usually say," Go away, your sins has been forgiven" So Jesus recognized that sin is the cause of sickness and death, Romans 5 verse 12.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
Apipia:

Sin which has adulterated mankind is and will remain the chief causes of our maladies. That's the primary reason Jesus came to earth and died to release all humans from sin and death.
Isaiah 53 verse 4,5 reads "Truly he himself carried our sicknesses, And bore our pain, But we considered him a plague stricken by God and afflicted, But he was pierced for our transgression, He was crushed for errors, He bore the punishment for our peace, And because of his wounds we are healed.(Quotations taken from the New Word Translation Of The Holy Scriptures, free to download at www.jw.org hard copy freely distributed by Jehovah's Witnesses.) During his short time on earth, after healing a person, he usually say," Go away, your sins has been forgiven" So Jesus recognized that sin is the cause of sickness and death, Romans 5 verse 12.
Oga preacher, You went off already.

I'm talking about the man admitting that Banky W's personal sins caused the surgery.

Thanks for offering your view.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by mosjebaba: 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:

U need common sense

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by Apipia: 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
YoungRichRuler:

Oga preacher, You went off already.

I'm talking about the man admitting that Banky W's personal sins caused the surgery.

Thanks for offering your view.
Thanks for the reminder, all the same All our personal sin or sins is the progeny of our sicknesses from taking of pain killers to open heart or brain surgery. That king is brave and rare among mortal men to make statements like that, this happened not to be the first time, he made such statement on Mr President Muhammadu Buhari. How many family heads can raise their hands and make a solemn prayer, May i bore the pains and affliction for my whole family today.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by tall2ce(m): 11:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
No man's land indeed
Ode
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 12:03am On Nov 12, 2017
Ok people keep quoting me.so let me clear the air.
People come online to act all good as if they care about each other.that is the direct opposite of what I see in reality.Anyway for me as I don't pretend.
If all of you qouting were actually these good nigeria would have been a better place.
I repeat banky can die and go to hell,i am not his fan and he contribute nothing to my life whether dead or alive.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 12, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:

Useless Igbo boi disguising...it is so unfortunate you are not proud of ur tribe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) / Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony / Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.