Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' (53404 Views)

My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video / Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him / I Have bleeped Up As A Father,role Model & A Husband. 2face To Annie Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by paradigmshift(m): 4:10am On Nov 12, 2017
JamesReacher:
Tuface appears corny anyway. Having that many kids with different women recklessly says a lot about him. Who can confidently say this is Tuface real character, he appears uninspiring but his music is the bomb mehn. Just to say we all have inner demons, Blackface won't be clamouring up and down if he got something like 'my padi give me gift' , he's your nigga from way back mehn, give him a call. Faze too. Give those guys a call. He hasn't addressed this issue still but when Sarz and Samklef weren't happy with how Wizkid treated them, u know normal guys ishh, we bump heads and we resolve, Don't tell me u don't know how instrumental these 2dudes were/are . Wizkid addressed the issue even saying he called Samklef to his house, recorded with Sara again and it died down. My guy na still my guy as long as he didn't backstab or Bleep ur gf whatever. This corny dude didn't do anything, They blame Wizkid and Davido for babymamism but Tuface did it, no wahala. Tuface goes with the slogan, nobody holy pass, its a saying for those who have a coffin in their cupboards. Let's use our heads, you don't know Tuface like Idris knows him.
One thing again, we will protest, yes we don't like this government, let's print shirts. let's buy this n that , baba sly Nigerians loool grin. Let me go and sleep jor

The truth is like poetry
Nobody likes poetry.

now 2face is corny because eedris said it lol . Nigerians sha.2face is not corny , don't b fooled by eedris. having baby mama is not an issue,he's married and he takes good care of his kids. talking about protest, guy go protest by yourself, una sit down dey find who una wan blame.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by paradigmshift(m): 4:12am On Nov 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I concur 100%.

Only a stupid boy will leave a woman as perfect as Pero Adeniyi for that mannerless public latrine Annie Macaulay.

u re a fool. u stay behind your fone n type thrash. na u wan decide for 2face ba, idiot. just like your father left your mum for your neighbor
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by paradigmshift(m): 4:14am On Nov 12, 2017
MorataFC:
Tuface pls try to amend your ways if the allegation is true.

what is he amending?
they are jealous.
Nigerians can be deceived easily
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by henryhemon(m): 5:05am On Nov 12, 2017
JamesReacher:
Tuface appears corny anyway. Having that many kids with different women recklessly says a lot about him. Who can confidently say this is Tuface real character, he appears uninspiring but his music is the bomb mehn. Just to say we all have inner demons, Blackface won't be clamouring up and down if he got something like 'my padi give me gift' , he's your nigga from way back mehn, give him a call. Faze too. Give those guys a call. He hasn't addressed this issue still but when Sarz and Samklef weren't happy with how Wizkid treated them, u know normal guys ishh, we bump heads and we resolve, Don't tell me u don't know how instrumental these 2dudes were/are . Wizkid addressed the issue even saying he called Samklef to his house, recorded with Sara again and it died down. My guy na still my guy as long as he didn't backstab or Bleep ur gf whatever. This corny dude didn't do anything, They blame Wizkid and Davido for babymamism but Tuface did it, no wahala. Tuface goes with the slogan, nobody holy pass, its a saying for those who have a coffin in their cupboards. Let's use our heads, you don't know Tuface like Idris knows him.
One thing again, we will protest, yes we don't like this government, let's print shirts. let's buy this n that , baba sly Nigerians loool grin. Let me go and sleep jor

The truth is like poetry
Nobody likes poetry.

Very well said.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by henryhemon(m): 5:10am On Nov 12, 2017
exlinklodge:
and he has money

were is urs

Are you the one feeding Idris?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by JamesReacher(m): 5:12am On Nov 12, 2017
SouthWestBlood:

I give it to you, your head is working! What oil does our brain use? Mobil One? grin grin grin
Palm oil ni lol
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by thunderbabs: 5:20am On Nov 12, 2017
Why is this igbo lips man on social media dz days causing trouble all over na......na u hlp dz one hlp dt one, shey mk dem con dey pay u subscription for helpin dem ni........man sha....dey go help u finish, still sit dia
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by oruma19: 5:31am On Nov 12, 2017
craix:

http://punchng.com/eedris-to-tuface-you-are-fake-two-faced/amp/
weda 2face likes it or not, he must help blackface. E no good make d guy just die like dat. Footballers always help their main guys that didn't make it , therefore 2 face must do d needful

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by Paentera(m): 5:31am On Nov 12, 2017
rentAcock:
This boko haram descendant is filled with vitriol and he seems so pained with just about everything. The highly opinionated buffoon has been on a social media rampage of bashing whoever he wants. From Daddy freeze, to Davido, to Bobrisky and now to 2face, this torchlight wading mallam is desperately trying to stay relevant. When other musicians were stepping up their game in the late 90's, the torchlight wading cattle rancher didn't innovate or evolve with the times and later went extinct like the dodo. The idiot is just pained because he has no substantial money-yielding investments nor does he have a record label nor did he sign any upcoming artistes during his prime. What a sad lonely man, trying everything to remain in the lime light.

You've mixed them all up. Eedris doesn't wield a torchlight & this one of the few things you used to arrive at a flawed conclusion in this response.

Stick to abusing people only since your "facts" are inaccurate.

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by 2bam: 5:51am On Nov 12, 2017
Eedris abdulkarim is a frustrated fool
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by tifany89(m): 6:03am On Nov 12, 2017
rentAcock:
This boko haram descendant is filled with vitriol and he seems so pained with just about everything. The highly opinionated buffoon has been on a social media rampage of bashing whoever he wants. From Daddy freeze, to Davido, to Bobrisky and now to 2face, this torchlight wading mallam is desperately trying to stay relevant. When other musicians were stepping up their game in the late 90's, the torchlight wading cattle rancher didn't innovate or evolve with the times and later went extinct like the dodo. The idiot is just pained because he has no substantial money-yielding investments nor does he have a record label nor did he sign any upcoming artistes during his prime. What a sad lonely man, trying everything to remain in the lime light.
Are you by any chance mistaking eedris for zaki with your torch wielding talk? Coz eedris I know has never been know to go about with torchlight
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by braimeddy: 6:20am On Nov 12, 2017
Happy birthday! Display ur pix on ur dp let's use d opportunity to knw u
ladyF:
Lol... Anybody with data can type anything.
FTC of life!!!

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by Ukalejohn(m): 6:24am On Nov 12, 2017
Plantation noni
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by Pointnoire(m): 6:32am On Nov 12, 2017
Too many 13 year olds commenting here undecided undecided, you obviously don't know what you are talking about angry angry

rentAcock:
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by omoiyamayor(m): 6:37am On Nov 12, 2017
Eedris is fearless. He challenged the obasanjo govt and we were all full of his praise.our recent artists will help them campaign using their influence on us to help them steal our money.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by nurusystem(m): 6:40am On Nov 12, 2017
rentAcock:

you are saying rubbish because you are ignorant and bigot ,eedris Abdulkareem has said the truth, please don't say that again and, clearly eedris Abdulkareem has a point on this by calling 2face to unite with Black face who doctor is major heat. 2face is a stupid boy,,,

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by H0Dinteriors: 6:40am On Nov 12, 2017
ladyF:
FTC of life!!!

Happy Birthday, many blessings to you.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by seniormallam(m): 6:45am On Nov 12, 2017
all I see are children of indomie generation, eedris ruled Africa during his time, and it was almost impossible for another artist to blow during eedris reign, eedris is a legend ask your elder brothers/sisters that were around when eedris was doing his things, God pls I don't want to have a friend like tuface that can't help out in difficult time, even with this my small change wey I get I know wat am doing in the life of my old school pals, you don't have to kill urself but just show love, one of our old friend did pharmacy in school and he's not doing anything after school, we d friends only contributed 50k each and he started his own pharm store today he's doing fine, even when we fight sometimes nobody is bringing back the issue of contributing money for him to help him, that's how we roll

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by nurusystem(m): 6:47am On Nov 12, 2017
I no fit shout It funny, honestly 2face just unite and invite Blackface,,,, why are you so stupid to think you're right about who is your former label that support you, I no blame Sebi you be Idoma, they are too selfish. Sturborness, you take NIGERIA on a ride to protest against Baba Buhari are you stupid.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by gbagyiza: 6:48am On Nov 12, 2017
MorataFC:
Tuface pls try to amend your ways if the allegation is true.

Honestly speaking 2 face need to show his former group members some love...God has elevated him, he should try his best to help their career also...that is d brother love i am talking abt..

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by elslaqq: 6:49am On Nov 12, 2017
Some are misunderstanding this gentleman.
he didn't just emphasize on the fact that he helped him, so as to be praised, but to let people know that 2face doesn't assist others, despite being assisted.
Well, something makes me feel this guy is right.
2face ought to assist his friends na, afterall the quarrel has been settled.
ELSLAQ cares.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 12, 2017
ladyF:
FTC of life!!!

Happy birthday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by freshdude99(m): 6:53am On Nov 12, 2017
What sort of rubbish are these people people saying
If blackface needed help, going about castigating tubaba won't earn him nothing! I repeat absolutely NOTHING.
Anyways if I be Tubaba I won't even reply these attention seekers...

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by hafolerbi(m): 6:56am On Nov 12, 2017
Dirty Igbo smoker

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by talk2percy(m): 7:00am On Nov 12, 2017
But why isn't Blackface singing anymore?? It's not as if he's still a small boy, why does he have to wait for Tubaba to make him relevant again, or isn't the talent in him anymore? Let him hit the studio already! I am happy Eedris said he will soon release some songs, I can't wait to see if he still has that vibe in him and if his voice and message will still make us stop everything we are doing and dance! Tuface has been doing that for decades now! What exactly do they want from Tubaba Let them state it categorically or lyrically! Over and out
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by seniormallam(m): 7:02am On Nov 12, 2017
freshdude99:
If blackface needed help, going about castigating tubaba won't earn him nothing! I repeat absolutely NOTHING.
calculate how many years the group have separated and when blackface starting talking, the truth is the guy dey suffer, there was a time the blackface was even squatting with a friend and all those time he wasn't saying anytin and tuface just dey look, d guy want die I beg tuface help

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by titosantana(m): 7:05am On Nov 12, 2017
JamesReacher:

The truth is like poetry
Nobody likes poetry.
Thanks for this bro, you are one of the few intelligent people on this forum. It's full of kids.

Imagine the balderdash they spewed up there!

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by seniormallam(m): 7:08am On Nov 12, 2017
timaya accommodate skales wen he was dropped by bank, and olamide baddo paid for his video shoot, atleast skales can fend for himself now, it doesn't take much to show love.

5 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by talk2percy(m): 7:12am On Nov 12, 2017
freshdude99:
honestly that is my problem with them, if they need help from Tubaba they should do it in a matured way, go to his house and have a heart to heart talk with him and remind him of those old good hustling days rather than running to the press and castigating him at the slightest opportunity. While this Blackface that claims to have the whole talents in him and yet he won't drop a common single year in and year out and yet cries how every other artistes are stealing his songs, abeg how? Cuz me no truthfully understand. It's not as if they are still together o...

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by KxngKrypt(m): 7:14am On Nov 12, 2017
LesbianBoy:
2face is just like lionel messi, they are not as humble as many people believe! Take it or leave it! angry

Is 2face a great musician? Is Messi a great footballer?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by JamesReacher(m): 7:15am On Nov 12, 2017
titosantana:

Thanks for this bro, you are one of the few intelligent people on this forum. It's full of kids.

Imagine the balderdash they spewed up there!
They never understand life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment / I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. / Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Henshaw In A Streetfight! - photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.