Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) (43257 Views)

Doris Samuel Twerks & Dances To Beyonce And Wizkid's "Brown Skin Girl" / Doris Samuel Akonanya, Amputee Actress, Slays In New Pictures / Amputee Actress, doris Samuel Akonanya Celebrates Birthday - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by sambisa5: 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
Mckayzee post=
62287074:

Prosthetic leg you mean?
Hmmmm, oya tell us,,, No be everybody get chance go better school ooo, some of us na sunday school will attend....
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by sambisa5: 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
kullozone:

No, you're the slowpoke. Is he not a miracle worker? Or his god don't have spare parts?
Maybe na only tithe em sabi collect.

a faceless ojuju,,,,,, if only we are opportuned to see you, we will all run away - be.ast from hell,,,,,,,
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2017
gypsey:
i have a 55 inch TV in my living room, i bought on credit, i pay back £20 a month for it, it will take me 5 years to pay up, now tell me if i can Afford it or not grin grin

Hian..odogwu na braincheesycheesycheesy
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by Joyzeey(f): 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Can't Oyedepo heal her?
Shebi by buying another leg or creating another....mumu
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
FortifiedCity:
They should create a story line with her leg. It will be interesting
it wont be interesting, it will bring back the memories of what led to the incident that made her right leg to be like that
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
She's beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by Joyzeey(f): 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
kullozone:

No, you're the slowpoke. Is he not a miracle worker? Or his god don't have spare parts?
Chai you are sooo daft ... I can see DAT your level of articulation is too low
Sorry about that
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
she's so adorable
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by Oselu28(f): 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
Contumely:
At times i just wander why we are here.

I ask myself the same question, but funny enough no one can give you the answer you want to hear
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by zudozz: 1:00am On Nov 12, 2017
God be with her..He pain will turn to her gain..Beautiful Angel.
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by jakD: 4:45am On Nov 12, 2017
kullozone:

Dude, don't be intentionally stupid, only God is the miracle worker. May God forgive your intentional ignorance.
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by kullozone(m): 9:28am On Nov 12, 2017
Joyzeey:

Chai you are sooo daft ... I can see DAT your level of articulation is too low
Sorry about that

Lmao... Just because I said god should replace her leg naim make you dey insult me like this?
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by kullozone(m): 9:36am On Nov 12, 2017
jakD:

Dude, don't be intentionally stupid, only God is the miracle worker. May God forgive your intentional ignorance.

Haha! Why are you guys insulting me na Is the pastor not serving thesame god? Sorry No vex, I been think say god dey use pastors perform miracles before oh!
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by chiamaka4g: 9:48am On Nov 12, 2017
Beautiful girl. Sorry dear
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 11:10am On Nov 12, 2017
gypsey:
Rubbish! so why have jesus not given her a new leg?
Jesus is not under compulsion to do it.
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
Praktikals:

Jesus is not under compulsion to do it.
so why do so called christians claim jesus loves people and wiil do anything for them? including providing them everything.or maybe they are mistaken. perharps jesus can not provide for people and do not love them.
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
Mckayzee:
Prosthetic leg you mean?
ofcourse
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by Joyzeey(f): 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
kullozone:

Lmao... Just because I said god should replace her leg naim make you dey insult me like this?
Hmmmmm uve really forgotten what u said?
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by jakD: 6:15am On Nov 13, 2017
kullozone:

Haha! Why are you guys insulting me na Is the pastor not serving thesame god? Sorry No vex, I been think say god dey use pastors perform miracles before oh!
No one has insulted you, but the fact that you allowed yourself as the second Satan to tempt a man of God is absurd just as Satan tempted Jesus back then.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Shares Sexy 'kitchen ' Pic / Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build / Cee-c And Leo On Birthday Vacation In Nairobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.