Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,080 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) (43468 Views)

Doris Samuel Twerks & Dances To Beyonce And Wizkid's "Brown Skin Girl" / Doris Samuel Akonanya, Amputee Actress, Slays In New Pictures / Amputee Actress, doris Samuel Akonanya Celebrates Birthday - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by Mhizkel(f): 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
kullozone:

No, you're the slowpoke. Is he not a miracle worker? Or his god don't have spare parts?
Maybe na only tithe em sabi collect.
Fools are not permitted to quote me.So
swerve!

1 Like

Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by kullozone(m): 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
Mhizkel:

Fools are not permitted to quote me.So
swerve!

Mumu geh! Answer the question na... Yeye sheeple. That's how you'll remain in slavery forever.

1 Like

Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
Such a beauty...
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
He can't God can.
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Can't Oyedepo heal her?

You like trouble o grin

1 Like

Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
Gulderbottle85:
So you people are teaching people how to commit suicide
lol...chai...may God have mercy on some people...
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by Kay25(m): 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Can't Oyedepo heal her?
Must it be oyedepo that should do that what stops you ennn you to do so
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Can't Oyedepo heal her?
Oyedepo can't, only Jesus can, and he can do so through any person he pleases.
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2017
Even Adeboye too, upon all the tithe they are collecting.
Elnino4ladies:
Can't Oyedepo heal her?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
You go, girl.
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by drmingler(m): 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
Cash Network CPA Verified Account Needed Urgently Contact Me On Whatsapp 07062235480 If You Have
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2017
Mhizkel:

So Oyedepo will command a new leg to fall on her? undecided
Guy you too bad o. Haba! That picture statement too much for a little child like that.
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by Hopehall: 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
Have you seen the kind of camera used in shooting our movies...
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Is he not an acclaimed man of God?
i wonder o! were are all those pastors who claims to raise the dead?
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by skedman(m): 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Can't Oyedepo heal her?
it is Erubebe CAN that will heal her
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
Praktikals:

Oyedepo can't, only Jesus can, and he can do so through any person he pleases.
Rubbish! so why have jesus not given her a new leg?
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
Hopehall:
Have you seen the kind of camera used in shooting our movies...
Crap! cameras, nigerian movies are mediocre.
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
Good luck to her! i hope people watch the movie. as for me i don't have TV, i can not afford it.
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by vertueptime: 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
Mckayzee:

Prosthetic leg you mean?

All she needs is a leg not grammar
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by tolumizzy(m): 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Can't Oyedepo heal her?
shey papa na magician?
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by stankezzy: 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Can't Oyedepo heal her?
you are a fool
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
I wish her well oo
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by olabrad: 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
PHC1stBorn:

Are u trying to be mischievous or just being outright foolish?

He asked a simple question. Answer or swerve
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by Martin0(m): 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
gypsey:
Good luck to her! i hope people watch the movie. as for me i don't have TV, i can not afford it.

U mean u can not afford it,like serious
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
please.. where can I get the film 76 by izu ojuwku
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
Martin0:

U mean u can not afford it,like serious
i have a 55 inch TV in my living room, i bought on credit, i pay back £20 a month for it, it will take me 5 years to pay up, now tell me if i can Afford it or not grin grin
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by olagbemi118(m): 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Can't Oyedepo heal her?
lols... sense fall on u
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by ATTITUDE2: 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
why is it that leg amputation must be at the thin? Even when the injury is just below or above the ankle.

Somebody with this knowledge should answer me pls.
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by Oluwabenjamin(m): 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2017

Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by Oluwabenjamin(m): 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Can't Oyedepo heal her?

1 Like

Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by cochtrane(m): 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
What's with "Amputee"? Why not just "Up and coming Nollywood actor"
Re: Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) by colizee(m): 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
itsIYKE:
This girl from unizik.....very cheerful

Yea I recognize her, truly cheerful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Slays In 3 Different Outfits To Host The Elevated Concert (Photos) / Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported / Michelle Makun 10th Birthday: Celebrities At AY's Daughter's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.