Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,931 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:09 PM

Engaging Into Neutral Yahoo, No Plus(+) A Sin/crime Or Not? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Engaging Into Neutral Yahoo, No Plus(+) A Sin/crime Or Not? (1773 Views)

It Is A Sin To Have Sex With Sex Doll. / Scientists Discovered Neutral Hydrogen Atom In Nature / A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engaging Into Neutral Yahoo, No Plus(+) A Sin/crime Or Not? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
hello before I start to say anything, I will confess am into it. but am always stubborn to any arguments that says yahoo is a sin and not a clean money. Now mind you am not talking about yahoo plus(+) I personally detest yahoo+ since it involves fetish.
I've heard so many people in churches,seminars or any kinda orientation gathering stating that yahoo is a sin. either ordinary or plus....simply because you are causing the victim a very pains and sorrow, some even go yo the length of committing suicide because their life has been destroyed....and am always into the argument opposing ordinary yahoo is a sin too. my reason is always " am using my brain and knowledge to get money" and besides what's the difference between a person defrauding his boss at work,and a yahoo dude defrauding a white folk? Most of the people criticizing yahoo guys am sure would have and still defrauding people to get money it might not be through yahoo but what's the difference? well am not concluding and saying yahoo is a good thing, am just stating my understanding of this issue. Now my question is
"is neutral yahoo a sin/crime"??
Re: Engaging Into Neutral Yahoo, No Plus(+) A Sin/crime Or Not? by ifex370(m): 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
All of them are crime's.. And they all have consequences

1 Like

Re: Engaging Into Neutral Yahoo, No Plus(+) A Sin/crime Or Not? by Donald3d(m): 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2017
There are genuine ways of making money online bro.
As yourself this question :would I be happy if someone defrauds me or a loved one ?
Whichever way you put it ordinary o,semi o,micro o even mini Yahoo. Its wrong
As you said you are causing someone else pain.

1 Like

Re: Engaging Into Neutral Yahoo, No Plus(+) A Sin/crime Or Not? by Aminu212: 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
Yahoo=Yahoo
Re: Engaging Into Neutral Yahoo, No Plus(+) A Sin/crime Or Not? by MizterAccurate(m): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
Yahoo either plus or not directly translates to stealing which is a punishable offence in any country,the fact that most people do something does not make that same thing right.

1 Like

Re: Engaging Into Neutral Yahoo, No Plus(+) A Sin/crime Or Not? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
oboy it's your life oooooo. anyhow wey you be
wan get money, do am oooooo. as long as you no carry gun kill person.

PS. I'm not a yahoo girl tho. I've even been scammed of 20k bfre but it's part of learning. I just bliv life is free.
Re: Engaging Into Neutral Yahoo, No Plus(+) A Sin/crime Or Not? by Xsem(m): 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
You're simply a thief,
If you carry gun and threaten violence as you steal we call you armed robber

If you steal from from people's purse or pocket stealthily maybe at onitsha market you are a pickpocket (cut purse)

If you steal pencils,goats and other petty things, you are a pilferer

If you steal others art work, innovation, write ups you are a plagiarist

If you steal in the night, House to house you are a robertsman

If you steal in the sea, you are a pirate(water rat)

If you steal from shop to shop maybe in the night, you are a shoplifter

If you steal cattle or cow,you are a cattle rustler

If you grab and run, you are a snatcher

If you steal from people on the internet, you are fraudster and that's what you lot call yahoo, yahoo plus or whatever you wish.

So at the very end of all this, you are a low life thief, a purloiner. Better mend your ways and stop swindling people off their hard earned wealth. There is dignity in diligent labour. Use your brain and intelligence for something worthy of public accolade.Stop the larceny. So you are sinning Nigga.
Re: Engaging Into Neutral Yahoo, No Plus(+) A Sin/crime Or Not? by Aminu212: 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
The poster above me said things i haven't heard before cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Admission Into Lighthouse Polytechnic / See 4 Types Of Food That Can Boost Up Your Memory As A Student / Get Your SAT/ACT Test Paid For - For Exceptional Students Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.