Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

It Is A Sin To Have Sex With Sex Doll. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / It Is A Sin To Have Sex With Sex Doll. (735 Views)

Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student / Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home / Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is A Sin To Have Sex With Sex Doll. by Zazoopk(m): 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
did i commit sin ,if i have sex with a sex doll.
Re: It Is A Sin To Have Sex With Sex Doll. by Aboks(m): 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
That is masturbation

1 Like

Re: It Is A Sin To Have Sex With Sex Doll. by MadamVanessa(f): 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
shocked

Nobody can preach that to me. All that matters to me is my dildoos.

3 Likes

Re: It Is A Sin To Have Sex With Sex Doll. by greymiles: 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Man dey use Love Machine?
Abi u be gay?
Re: It Is A Sin To Have Sex With Sex Doll. by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

We already know
Re: It Is A Sin To Have Sex With Sex Doll. by Legalcriminal: 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
If Love Machine is not a sin then sex doll shouldn’t be. But Pussy too sweet pass suffering yourself fucking a doll that can’t talk. Tueh

2 Likes

Re: It Is A Sin To Have Sex With Sex Doll. by Manhood85(m): 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lemme be your dilldo na
Re: It Is A Sin To Have Sex With Sex Doll. by Sndfrank: 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
It is a sin
Re: It Is A Sin To Have Sex With Sex Doll. by mrpassionate(m): 8:26am On Apr 29, 2022
No, Did you just say that publicly?.

MadamVanessa:
shocked

Nobody can preach that to me. All that matters to me is my dildos.
Re: It Is A Sin To Have Sex With Sex Doll. by BareFacedLies(m): 12:59am On May 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

From what I can see your pùssy is thick and will be juicy, please stop wasting it on dilddos.

You need the real thing
Re: It Is A Sin To Have Sex With Sex Doll. by pennywys(m): 7:43am On May 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Calabar girls wey be say their kpomo dae thick na u no want make man taste ham. If I nack u for just a nite u go know say difference dey

(1) (Reply)

Everybody Should Be A Software Developer. / Post-pce,ilaro / What Will I Do With My Result?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.