Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Why Is Kiss Daniel underrated.... Why?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Is Kiss Daniel underrated.... Why?? (2203 Views)

"Spoilt Brat, All He Brings To D Table Is Kiss, I'm Bored" Bbnaija Erica To Kidd / Is Kiss Daniel A Cultist? SEE Suspicions Photos / Is Kiss Daniel The Next Global Star After 2face And Wizkid? Share Your Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Kiss Daniel underrated.... Why?? by ohbee49: 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe AKA Kiss Daniel is currently, like currently the most underrated Act now.

See eh, i don’t just get it. Or you think I’m Saying rubbish?

Okay let me Ask you, What is his rating by Nigerians? Do you want to say A-list? If you say that one in you area, someone will bring up Wizkid, 2face, Davido, MI, Asa, Banky etc.

If you say B-list now, people will start mentioning Tekno, Wande Coal (This One shocks me. Wande Is an OG o), Ice Prince, Maleek Berry etc…

Let’s not even go to C-list cos that is where you will find the most underrated of all big Nigerian Artists including Brymo, Bez, Timi Dakolo etc. Many people even put Kiss Daniel on This list but sincerely, IS THAT WHERE HE BELONGS?

Kiss Daniel has been doing a lot of work Musically. In Fact, I can’t remember the last time he dropped a song at it wasn’t everywhere. He is too consistent YET you won’t see his name among others for big gigs. If it was Wizkid that did Yeba or Sofa, We will not hear word o not until PHCN decides to take the light permanently and fuel price increases to N10,000 per litre.What is the problem exactly?

Is it lyrics? He garrit!

Is it His videos? He garrit! oya, check out his video for “sofa” and “Yeba”

Or is it from His Label G-Worldwide? Are they not giving him enough push?

G-Worldwide, WHY IS KISS DANIEL NOT GETTING SHOWS OR FEATURES
Read more here
Source : https://www.24buzzng.com/kiss-daniel-underrated/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Fynestboi, MissyB3

Re: Why Is Kiss Daniel underrated.... Why?? by plice01: 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
This Guy is Underrated Walahi! Jams Everywhere .. but wait.. He hardly get featured o... Na wa! angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Kiss Daniel underrated.... Why?? by Fetula4u: 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2017
So people can't just face their own problems,did kiss complained to you?if u don't hav what to say keep mute

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Kiss Daniel underrated.... Why?? by Sleekydee(m): 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
he isn't overrated, d industry is super large, hard work n consistency is wot u nid to be labelled a top star. no doubt he has started very well. he maybe shud stat going international
Re: Why Is Kiss Daniel underrated.... Why?? by FarahAideed: 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
The moment Kiss Daniel and his record label refused to feature or do features with other artist they put a nail on his career

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Kiss Daniel underrated.... Why?? by ohbee49: 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
FarahAideed:
The moment Kiss Daniel and his record label refused to feature or do features with other artist they put a nail on his career
I swear, nice point

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Kiss Daniel underrated.... Why?? by ohbee49: 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2017
Sleekydee:
he isn't overrated, d industry is super large, hard work n consistency is wot u nid to be labelled a top star. no doubt he has started very well. he maybe shud stat going international

His record label is limiting his artistic freedom

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Kiss Daniel underrated.... Why?? by Sleekydee(m): 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
ohbee49:
His record label is limiting his artistic freedom
plausible
Re: Why Is Kiss Daniel underrated.... Why?? by JayLaFlame(m): 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
Underrated bawo...the guy is overrated as far as I'm concerned
Re: Why Is Kiss Daniel underrated.... Why?? by safarigirl(f): 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
What makes Asa an A-list artiste?

How many venues can Asa shut down in Africa? You people think it is by carrying guitar and good lyrics?

How many people outside Nigeria know Asa? Can she fill up a stadium in Dakar or even Lome as the lead act?

You people in Nigeria just tag anyone A-list because you think they do music with 'meaningful' lyrics.

If Asa is A-list, then Darey, Bez, Waje and Timi Dakolo are also A-list

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Kiss Daniel underrated.... Why?? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
Very underrated for reasons I don't understand.
Re: Why Is Kiss Daniel underrated.... Why?? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
plice01:
This Guy is Underrated Walahi! Jams Everywhere .. but wait.. He hardly get featured o... Na wa! angry

That's a G-WorldWide policy; he can only be featured by fellow label mates. In my opinion, that's why he's yet to be "anywhere".

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Kiss Daniel underrated.... Why?? by KingTom(m): 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
safarigirl:

How many venues can Asa shut down in Africa? You people think it is by carrying guitar and good lyrics?

How many people outside Nigeria know Asa? Can she fill up a stadium in Dakar or even Lome as the lead act?

You people in Nigeria just tag anyone A-list because you think they do music with 'meaningful' lyrics.

Asa can shut down a concert in Berlin, Paris etc but can't do same in Nigeria or Those other places you mentioned, same with Dr.Alban in those days, whenever he came home he couldn't shut down anywhere, but abroad he was a mega reggae king. I'm actually shocked you singled Asa out and not Banky W undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Kiss Daniel underrated.... Why?? by Funjosh(m): 1:03am On Nov 12, 2017
KingTom:

Asa can shut down a concert in Berlin, Paris etc but can't do same in Nigeria or Those other places you mentioned, same with Dr.Alban in those days, whenever he came home he couldn't shut down anywhere, but abroad he was a mega reggae king. I'm actually shocked you singled Asa out and not Banky W undecided

E be like say the babe no just like Asa st all.
Re: Why Is Kiss Daniel underrated.... Why?? by Macgreat(m): 2:05am On Nov 12, 2017
I like his songs. . . underrated? Maybe but he is still making cool cash.
Re: Why Is Kiss Daniel underrated.... Why?? by KingTom(m): 4:31am On Nov 12, 2017
Funjosh:

E be like say the babe no just like Asa st all.
You sef see am ba grin
Re: Why Is Kiss Daniel underrated.... Why?? by chelseaboi(m): 7:19am On Nov 12, 2017
His record is the cause..d policy of no feature is a very bad clause.....thus u don't expect tubabe ,phyno or oda heavy weight musicians to organize a show and invite him..... Dats y glo and other big companies re yet to sign him...he is fucking good bt his undervalue ream is his and G worldwide fault.this thng wth sugarboy....I wonder how they make their money

1 Like

Re: Why Is Kiss Daniel underrated.... Why?? by 2dice01: 7:56am On Nov 12, 2017
G world wide is the dumbest record label in africa

I guess the owner is Gee grin

So money no be problem

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Kiss Daniel underrated.... Why?? by OKorowanta: 8:12am On Nov 12, 2017
safarigirl:

Na wa o
You shock me sha.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Kiss Daniel underrated.... Why?? by fash6(m): 9:31am On Nov 12, 2017
safarigirl:

guy u dont know what you are saying.asa did a show in a stadium in france,full to d
OKorowanta:

Na wa o
You shock me sha.
core,her music are used in international movie,

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Kiss Daniel underrated.... Why?? by JazzMode: 12:01am On Nov 13, 2017
safarigirl:

Asa na your fellow woman o. Show some love.
**Truth is at the bolded, you are saying the truth though**
Re: Why Is Kiss Daniel underrated.... Why?? by zamanii: 11:05am On Nov 13, 2017
safarigirl:

Lol you are obviously ignorant and have little or no knowledge about good music. 'How many people outside Nigeria know Asa?'

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Daughter Temi Otedola Gripped By Exam Fever [PICS] / "My Song One Ticket Has Damaged My Relationship" Kizz Daniel / Nollywood Actress Gbemisola Gomez And Husband, Temi Gomez Lose Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.