Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

"Spoilt Brat, All He Brings To D Table Is Kiss, I'm Bored" Bbnaija Erica To Kidd - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Spoilt Brat, All He Brings To D Table Is Kiss, I'm Bored" Bbnaija Erica To Kidd (1286 Views)

Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart / Studio Brat: Simi Launches Record Label / Why Is Kiss Daniel underrated.... Why?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Spoilt Brat, All He Brings To D Table Is Kiss, I'm Bored" Bbnaija Erica To Kidd by MsDoris(f): 10:42am On Aug 29, 2020
"Spoilt Brat, All He Brings To The Table Is I Want To Kiss, I'm Bored, I Want More" - BBNaija Erica Calls Out Kiddwaya Infront Of Others (Video)
There is trouble in the 'Kiddrica' Kiddwaya and Erica's paradise.

A footage captured the moment Erica was reporting Kiddwaya to Trickytee and Prince in his presence.

Kiddwaya had earlier complained to Brighto and Trikkytee that Erica was giving him attitude and he wasn't aware of what he did.

Hours later, Prince and Trikkytee were seen asking Erica what the problem was between them.

She then started explaining what he did wrong while Kiddwaya quietly listened with hand on his jaw.

According to her, Kidd is so full of himself & he actually feels like he can do anything he wants because he is a spoilt brat, all he brings to the table is 'I want to kiss u, I want to kiss ur neck' and she has gotten bored. She wants more.

Read full gist/ watch videos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/08/spoilt-brat-all-he-brings-to-table-is-i.html

Re: "Spoilt Brat, All He Brings To D Table Is Kiss, I'm Bored" Bbnaija Erica To Kidd by techmo(m): 11:37am On Aug 29, 2020
grin

Lol hahahahahaaa this girl mumu no be small

2 Likes

Re: "Spoilt Brat, All He Brings To D Table Is Kiss, I'm Bored" Bbnaija Erica To Kidd by meobizy(f): 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
See finish na bad thing, sha. The truth is the matter hooked her so bad that she ran to Laycon. When Laycon dismissed her and she couldn’t tell anybody, she ran to Prince and Trikytee because no girl send her matter. Guys are known to keep things like this secret. Other girls will use it to frustrate her existence in the house. Her situation is no different from a drowning rat in a ship’s engine room: last last doom will befall it, but it will fight tooth and nail to avoid/prolong the inevitable.
Re: "Spoilt Brat, All He Brings To D Table Is Kiss, I'm Bored" Bbnaija Erica To Kidd by Kbabs02(m): 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lmao
Re: "Spoilt Brat, All He Brings To D Table Is Kiss, I'm Bored" Bbnaija Erica To Kidd by Nazist: 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
� I too like kiddwaya abeg grin

(1) (Reply)

‘it’s Not A Sin To Date A Broke Man’ – Actress, Didi Ekanem Says / This Is The Winner � Of The "Slow Motion Dance Challenge" In Nigeria / Watch Burna Boy Perform With Don Jazzy In Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.