Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him (71954 Views)

Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal / Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role / Lawal Dolapo Accuses Yemi Solade Of Demanding Sex From Her For Role. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him by davillian(m): 12:08am On Nov 12, 2017
modelmike7:

Can you read at all?
His genuine defence is up there.
stop reading the headlines only!!
To read it would consume his data lmao
Re: Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him by emex4gman(m): 12:17am On Nov 12, 2017
Nawa ooo. 9yrs ago story na him una carry come here. Lemme go and eat beans first

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 12, 2017
Ashawoooo accusing someone
Re: Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him by Samstyle(m): 12:39am On Nov 12, 2017
Fool. I no blame you sha
Re: Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him by dominique(f): 12:43am On Nov 12, 2017
I believe Yomi's account over hers.

Shame on sick demented Nigerians that believes a lady deserves to be sexually abused because of her dressing.

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him by Decryptor(m): 12:45am On Nov 12, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
Look, let me talk to nigerian ladies. If you wear the kin cleavage exhibition dress this woman wear and you are offended when men demand sex na God go punish you.

There is reason your mothers and grandmothers covered their body in public. Its because men own the public space, not women. So when you are out here in our space come correct and tidy ya ass up[b] or we will be all over you trying to poke your pussy and grab your titties.
[/b]
Cover up and dont tempt our imagination if you dont want to be harrassed in the public. Simple!

So in essence, you are blaming indecent dressing on a good reason for harassing women? No wonder the rape situation in South West is top-notch. No female as young as the age of 3 upward is safe with with a hydraulic soup eating demon. No wonder when they don't see women to rape, they resort to animals.

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him by correctguy101(m): 12:47am On Nov 12, 2017
nifemi25:
Busted. Oga Fabiyi come out and defend yourself

Defend what. Scroll back up and take a very good look at those chests.... grin

The man must find way chop something abegi ... grin

She too fwesh to let pass me by o. I cannot com'an be sabotaging myself grin
Re: Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 12, 2017
Seriously speaking.. ..if a lady decides to wear a beautiful cloth showing some skin.. .THAT DOESN'T GIVE A MAN THE RIGHT TO SEXUALLY ASSAULT OR ABUSE HER.. . I REPEAT.. ..NO RIGHT! !!!

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him by jamexborn(m): 3:18am On Nov 12, 2017
Why do you have to bring ketu into this??
Re: Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him by babslepe: 5:19am On Nov 12, 2017
As far as she was not raped and please make una help ask this madam was she a virgin then or did she marry as a virgin.Sometimes this is just the best way to tell adamant people off,people that want to ride on the fame of others some even go as far as using people you love the most and respect to manipulate you.Personally I really feel and pity this actors and actresses that have paid the price to get the stardom they have today if most tell you how many auditions they went through and the number of free roles they had to play you will be amused not all this lazy girls trying to use their beauty to get roles .When you are in a society every jobless pretty woman thinks she can act.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him by thunderbabs: 5:24am On Nov 12, 2017
Sex scandal, season 2
Re: Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him by ekevwe(m): 5:25am On Nov 12, 2017
he as defend himself. why didn't she speak out since. after 9yrs you finally speak out lies. it as been scientifically true women tell lies more than men.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him by alenwup(m): 5:30am On Nov 12, 2017
How do you dress with your whole monomono outside and you expect things to happen the other way round? Nope! These things happen though
Re: Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him by charles2044: 5:36am On Nov 12, 2017
Since then you kept it to ur self and why are you telling us know
Re: Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him by xnsandrxns: 5:45am On Nov 12, 2017
Decryptor:

So in essence, you are blaming indecent dressing on a good reason for harassing women? No wonder the rape situation in South West is top-notch. No female as young as the age of 3 upward is safe with with a hydraulic soup eating demon. No wonder when they don't see women to rape, they resort to animals.
Why are you people so full of hatred
You dumb pigs
We read online everyday how you flat headed dumbos rape all your underaged housegirls and you have the guts to even mention Southwest in rape
After eating akpu and lizard meat, you'll stay in your mud house and type rubbish
Get some sense b!tch

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him by emelda86(f): 5:47am On Nov 12, 2017
Alariiwo:

You have a point you know..

most of them are like igbos, always playing victim card

See h8...but she's not IGBO na shior.....

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him by Jagz16(m): 5:55am On Nov 12, 2017
That’s why it’s so difficult to find good talent in the movie industry
Re: Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him by Ishilove: 6:01am On Nov 12, 2017
Truth will always prevail at the end
Re: Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him by Ukalejohn(m): 6:08am On Nov 12, 2017
I believe the guy
Re: Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him by franklingud(m): 6:28am On Nov 12, 2017
Why won't he demand sex from a sexy girl like you?

BTW where is MOESHA buodong?

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him by taxidi: 6:33am On Nov 12, 2017
Big Boobs grin grin
Re: Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him by hokafor(m): 6:47am On Nov 12, 2017
Use what you have to get what you want, that has always been the gentleman agreement in nollywood.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him by toprealman: 6:47am On Nov 12, 2017
nifemi25:
Busted. Oga Fabiyi come out and defend yourself
Didn't you see his reply?
Re: Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him by Gaf01: 6:50am On Nov 12, 2017
D way u dress is d way u adress if u dress like dis in that day chaiiiiii
Re: Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him by nelcliff(m): 6:51am On Nov 12, 2017
When she dress like I am seeing on the 2nd picture, why won't she be approached for sex.. Already dressing like a sex worker.. All the factory fitted b**bs in front axle already outside.. Keep hustling madam and stop talking..
Re: Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him by just2endowed: 6:57am On Nov 12, 2017
goldbim:
Shame on him!!a veteran upcoming actor that's always struggling for recognition..

Veteran are now upcoming actor lol
Re: Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him by nelcliff(m): 7:02am On Nov 12, 2017
Larrey:
Hope she didn't dress like this on that day sa

May your truth and your eyes that can see very well take you to places you are not merited for in Jesus name. Receive unmerited grace Now.

Oboy See Me ooo. I just take play play turn pastor just now oooo..

Where all those girls that are sick in their private part.. Oya prayer line for all of you now.. Make I heal u with this anointing in me right now...

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him by Decryptor(m): 7:03am On Nov 12, 2017
xnsandrxns:

Why are you people so full of hatred
You ungrateful pigs
We read online everyday how you flat headed dumbos rape all your underaged housegirls and you have the guts to even mention Southwest in rape
After eating akpu and lizard meat, you'll stay in your mud house and type rubbish
Get some sense b!tch

E pain am!

You cone headed hydraulic soup eating demons are the number one rapists in the whole of Africa and it's a well known fact. Out of every 10 rape cases in Nigeria, 8 are from the south wasstte! Who knows? You might even be a product of rape you know cheesy cheesy

Deal with it!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lil Frosh Beats His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminne, Her Face Swollen / Onyeka Owenu: 'I Married A Yoruba Muslim In 1984 & We Have 2 Children' / Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.