Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. (26829 Views)

Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) / "Woman Gives Birth To A Lizard In Omoku Market" - Facebook User Shares Photos / Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by Malefactor(m): 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
aleeyus:
[/quote]
grin[quote author=aleeyus post=62306987]
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
After viewing those pictures I just feel like crying.
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by enemyofprogress: 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
optional1:
since he is not davido or any other celebrity nobody will react....

stop wetting your pant because of Davido,he doesn't care about you tongue tongue
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by dayleke: 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
RIP to them all...
Take heart bro...

On a different note...

Nobody is promised tomorrow ,
Live today as if it is the last...
And do all the goods you can do.
Touch as many lives as you can.
In a positive way tho.
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by Realhommie(m): 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
Benita27:
Only you, five deaths in 4months. That's quite strange if I must say.
There's nothing strange about that..

Truly all is vanity, life is fleeting..
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by correctguy101(m): 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
Idiot before you start shouting everything is vanity, remember King Solomon who made that comment wasn't a poor man.

How Poor man take know say na vanity when he no get nothing for pocket?
He never choose him spec of okolo chop order for anything money can buy?

Me I'm here to enjoy this vanity o, Solomon wey talk am sef enjoy to his fill, browsing okolo of different races and culture and this mumu dey here dey follow talk vanity upon vanity. .. . Ode

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by sonnie10: 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
Do you think people will start to unfriend him on Facebook?
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by Realhommie(m): 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
Joeblack01:
After viewing those pictures I just feel like crying.
Saddening i must say bro..
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by Pvibe007: 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
TEAMvido:
its normal to ipob people .....
Product of a leaking Condom
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by kokotconcepts(m): 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hmm...Nigerians, the person in question is only passing a message across but some persons r thinking differently. Just like standing on ATM queue and asking a lady, pls r u behind me...her response was God forbid, I cannot be behind u because I am a head and not the tail...
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by correctguy101(m): 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
Realhommie:
There's nothing strange about that..

Truly all is vanity , life is fleeting..
Both doing good? undecided
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by TEAMvido(m): 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
Futureleader201:

I can see that n!
say whatever rocks your tiny boat, but just mind your business .....
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by Realhommie(m): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
correctguy101:
Idiot before you start shouting everything is vanity, remember King Solomon who made that comment wasn't a poor man.

How Poor man take know say na vanity when he no get nothing for pocket?
He never choose him spec of okolo chop order for anything money can buy?

Me I'm here to enjoy this vanity o, Solomon wey talk am sef enjoy to his fill, browsing okolo of different races and culture and this mumu dey here dey follow talk vanity upon vanity. .. . Ode
Just because of your silly and thoughtless opinion you had to refer to him as an "Idiot" and "Mumu" abi

Do you even know the meaning of vanity? And has anyone stopped you from chasing your fantasies?

Now, while you lust after your cravings ponder over tomorrow, of what use or importance will any of those temporary pleasure be to you when you're no more tomorrow

You need proper reorientation..

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by juman(m): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Many people are dying.

The country is very bad.

Life is hard for people.
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by Realhommie(m): 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
correctguy101:

Both doing good? undecided
Ever heard of the phrase "A good name is better than riches"
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by Hector09(m): 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
Only u, u lost five people, i refuse to be ur frnd, God for bid
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by correctguy101(m): 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
davillian:
My friends don't die like this abeg.
Lost only1 this year and thats enough

Lost none...

It's a painful experience.... Still remember when my closest cousin died in our house. We all thought the guy was asleep but he don branch comot...
Couldn't cry, was just dumbfounded...

too painful to experience the loss of a close pal.
To others, it'll be like a stick but only when they experience it too they'll understand...

Sorry for the loss. Long life to you and your household.
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by Realhommie(m): 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
juman:
Many people are dying.

The country is very bad.

Life is hard for people.
Death isn't a function of the country one is from.. People will die irrespective of where they're from, their status or the economic situation prevalent.
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by highchief1: 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
Benita27:
i tell u if I'm his friend I'll unfriend him..
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by myked(m): 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
sisisioge:
Omg! What's he doing to them shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lookatew
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by sisisioge: 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
myked:

Lookatew

Swear you didn't wonder too .
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by JamesReacher(m): 1:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
Realhommie:
Death isn't a function of the country one is from.. People will die irrespective of where they're from, their status or the economic situation prevalent.
Bullshitt
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by myked(m): 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by tim1256(m): 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
When you're not Davido
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by Ishilove: 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
This is very disturbing sad
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by correctguy101(m): 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
Realhommie:
Just because of your silly and thoughtless opinion you had to refer to him as an "Idiot" and "Mumu" abi

Do you even know the meaning of vanity? And has anyone stopped you from chasing your fantasies?

Now, while you lust after your cravings ponder over tomorrow, of what use or importance will any of those temporary pleasure be to you when you're no more tomorrow

You need proper reorientation..

You're looking for me abi?
Asking stupid questions like what vanity is now sounds to you as being sensible.
Now you ponder over this.

Of what use is anything at all?
What makes you think there's only one tomorrow and that you'll get to see all the countless tomorrows there is?
Whatever you do today or tomorrow will still be vanity or don't you get it?

You talk about temporary pleasure?
Please name one eternal pleasure you know about.

I don't know why people like you feel you know everything. You're just being plain silly.

I say it again, it's plain idiocy for a man who hasn't enjoyed life to join the rich in making comments like: "VANITY IS VANITY" OR "MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING"

If you say so, I'll still call you an idiot same way I'll call anyone who says so. (if you go vex, vex. No be me do you)
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by onadana: 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
Benita27:

Very strange.
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by ylaa(f): 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
If he didn't use their pics, then u wouldn't have commented. Happy Sunday bros.

BafanaBafana:
No respect to the dead or their family. He shouldn't have used their pictures.
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by pole: 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
Aya sorry o na only u waka come
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Realhommie:
Saddening i must say bro..

Bros death is a depth we all must pay someday. We all know this but yet we take many people and many things for granted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend Who Survived A Ghastly Accident In Onitsha (pics) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Biography- History, Age & Early Life / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.