Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. (26838 Views)

Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) / "Woman Gives Birth To A Lizard In Omoku Market" - Facebook User Shares Photos / Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by adeoba2008(m): 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
Its so sad. GOd will grant you fortitude to bear the losses. Pele
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by excel101(m): 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
BafanaBafana:
No respect to the dead or their family. He shouldn't have used their pictures.
Then you shouldn't have bothered lookin @ the pics. Shut your gutter.
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by Realhommie(m): 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
correctguy101:

I say it again, it's plain idiocy for a man who hasn't enjoyed life to join the rich in making comments like: "VANITY IS VANITY" OR "MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING"

If you say so, I'll still call you an idiot same way I'll call anyone who says so. (if you go vex, vex. No be me do you)
The major reason i even bothered to mention you is coz you referred to the Op as an idiot and a mumu, that's my gross and not really coz of ur opinion... I said your opinion is thoughtless and silly right Well, this proves me right, it is what it is..

I'll still refer you back to my closing statement in my earlier mention of you, you can sulk at that..

Finally, bro i no get time to vex coz e no go epp me one bit.. #Peace
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by correctguy101(m): 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
Realhommie:
The major reason i even bothered to mention you is coz you referred to the Op as an idiot and a mumu, that's my gross and not really coz of ur opinion... I said your opinion is thoughtless and silly right Well, this proves me right, it is what it is..

I'll still refer you back to my closing statement in my earlier mention of you, you can sulk at that..

Finally, bro i no get time to vex coz e no go epp me one bit.. #Peace

Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by Realhommie(m): 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
Joeblack01:
[color=#006600][/color]

Bros death is a depth we all must pay someday. We all know this but yet we take many people and many things for granted.
True, i think the reason is coz many fail to ponder deeply on it. When i see some people behave as though they own the world i just smh...
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by perpeling22(f): 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
BafanaBafana:
No respect to the dead or their family. He shouldn't have used their pictures.
But na una go still ask for their pictures. OZU nwa onye ocha, e bulie ya elu, Mba, mba, mba, e butue ya ala, mba, Mba, mba.
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
RIP
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
Gluhbirne:
lol. Why na? Have you no faith? smiley. Besides, is it her fault?
To avoid stories that touch. Don't want others fate to be mine

Yoruba people talk say 'iku to pa ojugbon eni owe lopa sini' meaning 'death wey dey kill your mates na warning e dey give you so'

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
NoFavors:
To avoid stories that touch. Don't want others fate to be mine

Yoruba people talk say 'iku to pa ojugbon eni owe lopa sini' meaning 'death wey dey kill your mates na warning e dey give you so'
Good answer. Thanks. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Realhommie:
True, i think the reason is coz many fail to ponder deeply on it. When i see some people behave as though they own the world i just smh...

True talk.
God help us all.
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by DBossNG(m): 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
Benita27:
Only you, five deaths in 4months. That's quite strange if I must say.

What of Davido our brother? 3 friends within a month
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by Rozaytee: 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
modelmike7:
MAY GOD KEEP PROTECTING US, OUR LOVED ONES AND OUR FAMILIES IN JESUS NAME.
Amen ooooo

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by Kingdanitez97(m): 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
Monday I feel ur pain, loosing bros Ogom was a big blow to us man, bt I like how the people of issele-azagba mourned him..we all wore barca jersey to bury him, and also played football match for him...I miss him like mad...may his soul continue to rest in peace
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by charlesazeh(m): 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
Knew the barca fan so well but never knew he is now late! I just called his bro to confirm it...he said he died after a brief illness...rest on bros
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. by okwabayi(m): 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
As a life is lost one is also made. Rejoice in death, for only through demise comes life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Biography- History, Age & Early Life / RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.