Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus (31715 Views)

Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Jet Out To Milan / Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding / The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by musicwriter(m): 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
Soyinka is a good man.

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by Caseless: 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
Tolexander:
K L M - Kongi, LAX and Mayorkun
that's the airline.
Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by Kellz193: 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Is Cyprus not in Algeria?
Yes it is, Ode!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Much love to Mayorkun,
That hit 'Mama' gives me a celebral orgasm.
After 'Caro', L.A.X has gone musically dead.

By the way; Prof Woke Soyinka is a double-edged bored old man who makes money by being a pied piper.
It's about time he dies sha

The doctor warned you not to skip your psychiatric medication didn't he ?

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Much love to Mayorkun,

By the way; Prof Woke Soyinka is a double-edged bored old man who makes money by being a pied piper.
It's about time he dies sha.
bros u are famous here no doubt but its all because ur eleda is always stoned...Walahi cuz if ur eleda dey alright e for don Run leave u..�����

1 Share

Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by Walexybobo(m): 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
I go soon join una.
Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by judlice84: 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
LAX's father is an ambassador.
Met LAX on his mum's 50th birthday.
His father and mum are very humble
Omo baba olowo kiss

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by nelcliff(m): 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
OKorowanta:
Who be the show promoter wey put LAX name wey no put my three years old nephew name to perform for Cyprus?

Maybe Laxx wan share the rabbah into 2 with person where give am line for d show.. Is even possible say na Sir Wole na im go share am with. Na joke oo
Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by Titau: 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
hmmmm

Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by soath(m): 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
frustratedrat:
how does this change the fact that the price of egg has gone back to 50 naira?
Inflation rate within the past one year is just crazy.
Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by goldedprince: 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
What are these riff Raffs doing with that elite
Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by valdes00(m): 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
dvkot:
LAX me guy
valdes00 even those that walk thru the valley of shadow of the dead hv nt suffer to that extent
LolZz
Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by juniior(m): 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
grin
Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by juniior(m): 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
grin I see one genius and two retarrds
Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by jeffjoker: 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
Sheun001:

Abi oh the Mata just weak me
when we have AirForce
grin ;Dguy,stop that tin air force ko,navy ni
Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by airsaylongcon: 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
Peeps be going to the illegal Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus and be claiming Cyprus. Go and perform in the legitimate Republic of Cyprus abeg. African students don too colonise that TRNC
Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by airsaylongcon: 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
sKeetz:
Which Cyprus ? North abi south?!?

E reach to ask. Cos that North nobi am
Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by Chartey(m): 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Much love to Mayorkun,

"Run away" by L.A.X was a hit this year bro.
Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by Josh44s(m): 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
tishbite41:
two floor members and their capon

Ur head dey there. I just at the pic and all I could do is shake my head. Almost all Naija artists are cultists
Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by djbussy(m): 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
School bad boys and prof.
Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by Artorius(m): 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
Imagine traveling with a Literature Nobel Laureate in the background and you are there taking selfies instead of milking him for wisdom undecided

Life...
Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by costandi(m): 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Much love to Mayorkun,

You will die before him.
Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by Sheun001(m): 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
jeffjoker:
grin ;Dguy,stop that tin air force ko,navy ni

ahh forget that dude will blow oh
just a mata of time cheesy
Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by Ojuororun(m): 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
[quote author=valdes00 post=62308929]i went to #CANADA to check on a friend
His phone was switched off buh a white Man described d location, he simply said,
"The place is about a mile and a half, Northwest, just 300 metres away from Greenville park." You will be right there..
And i got it so easily......

But In #NAIJA
I wanted to go see Dayo...See description
"If you reach Under bridge Ojuelegba ask of Eshinshin jelegbo street, you will see one big gutter, by the right there's a shrine. Jump the gutter and corner left, Do as if you're goin right but be cornering left small small....
Be going down down... straaaaaight! Dey use to smoke weed on that street, If any body stop you don't answer oooo just hold your bag, phone wallet tight awon #Omo_tika_bodi dey dere ooo. No carry car com oooo...
Until you will see one place they're selling akamu in front of one ogogoro joint near Muheez Najimu Ishola shop very close to one ashewo auz...
Then u will see one uncompleted na so e be
Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by Youngs247(m): 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
smile
Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
Is this not mayorkun (small doctor) the yoruba boy whose video showing where he was masturbating went viral.....

Is he going to cyprus to commit another sodomy..........

Parents should holds their wards.......this set of ethnic people can pour their sperm anyhwere.......

Name mayorkun

Aka: small doctor

Career: musician

Extra curricular activities - masturbating
Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by STILESGANG: 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
lacreamieboie:
Talent at the front. Education behind.

What are you saying,,So Soyinka is not talented and yet won a Nobel laureate and am sure he is more known worldwide than those 2 acts combined together. In your bid to rubbish education you ended up making no sense.And is talent only limited to arts and entertainment?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nice one
Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by lacreamieboie(m): 12:50am On Nov 13, 2017
STILESGANG:
What are you saying,,So Soyinka is not talented and yet won a Nobel laureate and am sure he is more known worldwide than those 2 acts combined together. In your bid to rubbish education you ended up making no sense.And is talent only limited to arts and entertainment?.
Carry your frustration go front. Na play i dey oga.
Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by Ojuororun(m): 9:36pm On May 28, 2021
valdes00:
i went to #CANADA to check on a friend
His phone was switched off buh a white Man described d location, he simply said,
"The place is about a mile and a half, Northwest, just 300 metres away from Greenville park." You will be right there..
And i got it so easily.....
But In #NAIJA
"If you reach Under bridge Ojuelegba ask of Eshinshin jelegbo street, you will see one big gutter, by the right there's a shrine. Jump the gutter and corner left, Do as if you're goin right but be cornering left small small....
Be going down down... straaaaaight! Dey use to smoke weed on that street, If any body stop you don't answer oooo just hold your bag, phone wallet tight awon #Omo_tika_bodi dey dere ooo. No carry car com oooo...
Until you will see one place they're selling akamu in front of one ogogoro joint near Muheez Najimu Ishola shop very close to one ashewo auz...
Then u will see one uncompleted building wey don rack like dat...no fear ooo just enter d middle stand there and flash me. I will come outside."
Hahahahahah egba mi oooo because of one bottle of beer wey u wan buy for me,i go com die ni?
...naso i kuku turn back oo
Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by Ojuororun(m): 9:37pm On May 28, 2021
valdes00:
But In #NAIJA
Then u will see one uncompleted building wey don rack like dat...no fear ooo just enter d middle stand there and flash me. I will come outside."
Hahahahahah egba mi oooo because of one bottle of beer wey u wan buy for me,i go com die ni?
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by Ojuororun(m): 9:38pm On May 28, 2021
valdes00:

But In #NAIJA
[/color][color=#006600]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Dances With Her Baby Bump, Disables Instagram Comments / Humblesmith Visits Ochanja Market In Onitsha Anambra State (Pictures) / Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.