Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) (47211 Views)

Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial / Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) / This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
lifestyle1:

Abeg who fit interpret this comment for English ?
the dead dont need possesions..death is a reminder that we all would die someday.what they did to the corpse was unecesary.....
Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by DonVikings: 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
dondemex:
Baba you don suffer abuse small o
Just how I love it. grin grin

Cc. Nebuzaradan.

Kedu nwokem. grin
Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
DonVikings:
See extreme Painment. cheesy

Slowpoke grin

Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by Leonbonapart(m): 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ugbavihi:
Tithe payment is not compulsory but it is necessary.
Tithe is paid for the sake of God and should be used for the sake of God.
Don't criticise tithe payment rather criticise what tithe is used for..
I don't know what you believe but what i believe is that there is nothing wrong with titthe payment rather something is wrong with how the paid tithe is used.
Ideally 60-65% of Proceeds recovered from tithe and offerings should be used for humanitarian and outreach activities, while the remainder can go to the church, but the problem we have is that reverse is the case.
Let me not judge so that i cannot be judged.
Precaution! If you don't pay tithe, don't discourage others from paying. My pain is that some people are campaigning against tithe not for God sake but because they are envious or jealous of the flamboyant lifestyle of some men of God. #AdvisemenofGodbutdon'tfightthem
#UC_blissfulsunday
you have done well

May God bless you
Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by Decryptor(m): 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
DonVikings:
He was most likely a Pig. grin

You see...when i said it that hydraulic soup lickers are mad, people will think i don't know what i am saying.
Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by Zeewal: 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
[quote author=nifemi25 post=62297333][/quote]

Bros have mercy
Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by Caseless: 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
honourhim:

Don't make a fun of the dead. One day it will be your turn. Some of you here reason like fools.
his people already mocked him.
Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by Peejoeee(m): 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ghana this
Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

Bros na wah ooo. Abeg you be Obahiagbon pikin?

Well sha i think i fit interprete am for English for those wey no sabi.

The dead needs no fallalery, knick-knack, ornaments, gilding nor gewgaw.

This simply means that the dead needs no paparazzi like what we're seeing here. Wearing suits, blings and headphones

The death of one is to remind the living of a compulsory price to be paid.

This means, whenever the living hears or knows of a person's death, he should be reminded that his turn is coming too cos every man lives to die.

The mortician should let the glue of dust cum body rest. The posthumous fashion travesty is a risible futile action. undecided

This means, the person in charge of dressing up the corpse should stop wasting his time and just let the dead rest in peace . And that the fashion as in clothes, shoes, blings and all worn on the corpse is just a meaningless action.
you go school wella! Danke! i ve learnt something new today! grin
Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by dacanv(m): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
For christ sake let the poor man rest in peace.
Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by Josh44s(m): 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nairaland is making me see things my eyes and ears shouldn’t be seeing or listening to. I need to run away from this forum.
Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by shenaxy: 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
lifestyle1:

Lol. And in what language was he communicating?
Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
gypsey:
you go school wella! Danke! i ve learnt something new today! grin

Lol... Yes boss grin
Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by Topmaike007(m): 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
realborn:

The mortician should let the glue of dust cum body rest. The posthumous fashion travesty is a risible futile action. undecided

guy take am small small that your big big grammar can murder the guy next to the dead nigger on headset.. angry
realborn:

guy take am small small that your big big grammar can murder the guy next to the dead nigger on headset..
Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by PrinceFola(m): 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
This one Gidi gan o.... Classical dead body!!!
Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by waveskaaya(m): 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
lol
lifestyle1:

Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by somez(m): 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
And you a living swine
DonVikings:
He was most likely a Pig. grin
Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by akigbemaru: 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
This is different. A young man was laid to rest while dressed in a suit, silver chain and a headset. From information gathered online, the deceased was an entertainer - hence the need to dress him in an 'entertaining way' for his burial. A Facebook user who shared the photo of the deceased on the social media platform - didn't disclose where this happened.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/man-dressed-in-a-suit-and-headset-for-his-burial.html
Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by stoic6ix: 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
Seequadry:
The person dat came up with dis idea is foolish...

The guy above that call him a pig is stupid

U dat come here to remind us about tight conner..... You are insane
Lol
Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by vivyXx3(f): 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
This is creepy.... He is taking a pic with the dead man like its okay and they are cool and I was told to respect the dead but the man looks like a badass DJ... This picture creeps me out embarassed
Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by venus4cupid: 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
realborn:

I luv your Grammatical expressions.
I wish I could learn from you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Serves Guests Herbal Mix-(agbo Jedi),at A Party In UK / Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here / 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.