Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) (47206 Views)

Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial / Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) / This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by Ugbavihi: 12:31am On Nov 13, 2017
Leonbonapart:
you have done well
May God bless you
Amioooo
Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by Ugbavihi: 12:36am On Nov 13, 2017
Chydo63:
so in all of these what do you have say about the lifestyle of most of the pastors? How's it that most pastors live in affluence and their members always struggling. Instead of buying private jets, limousine & bunch of security details, why can't they build schools, hospitals, vocational centres etc to be accessed almost free by members? They build university that can't be afforded by members. That's why some people have decided to keep their tithe so they can even feed for that day. And tithing in the Bible wasn't about money, it was about farm produce.
Remember i suggested that ideally 65% of tithe proceeds should be used for less priviledged.. I'm not supporting the pastors life neither am i supporting stoppage of titthe payment... My stand is that the less priviledged should get more from such proceeds..

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by Ugbavihi: 12:37am On Nov 13, 2017
Rapmoney:
How much were you paid to put up this stuff?
i was paid love for christ..
Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by Ugbavihi: 12:40am On Nov 13, 2017
olabrad:

Do you know that you failed to mention one scripture to back your claims?

You people abuse Catholics of being unbiblical. But here you are unable to support your own doctrines with the Bible. So, how are you different from the Catholics? You are not different.
I'am a born catholic and i will be a catholic in my next world..solidarity is what i was trying establish. All christian are same, don't mind some evil spirit inclined die hard protestants...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Serves Guests Herbal Mix-(agbo Jedi),at A Party In UK / Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here / 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.