Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast (49385 Views)

Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race / Akeredolu: I Didn’t Discuss Amotekun With Buhari / Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
Vacora:

Thanks. She is no longer in pain and kept her faith until the end.
That's wonderful to know. Other people would question God and perhaps renounce their faith but she must've been a very strong woman. I'm sure she's in a better place now. May her soul continue to rest in the bosom of the Lord, amen.

3 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by mitchelljnr(m): 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
Gluhbirne:
Idiot

It takes one idiot to know another
Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by precious1967(m): 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
is she using bra at all?
Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by MarieSucre(f): 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
afrimerch:
When someone who is privileged to have a lot of money cannot use the power of the internet to do research on cancer cure treatments.It is totally pathetic

This was in 1997. The internet had not proliferated in Nigeria.
Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by MarieSucre(f): 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Breast cancer is a curse and any woman whose breeze have been removed because of it for survival, is most unfortunate.

Mammectomy should not be the way out of fighting breast cancer.

A woman with no breast is not attractive at all.

So they should now die because you want them to be attractive. Thunder fire you there.

2 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by Azam101: 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
mitchelljnr:

And who said I'm not well?
With your comments, you need operation too!

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by Amhappy(f): 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
This woman is really a survivor. I like the way she puts it. Life comes first
Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by damar007(m): 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
wait ooo will another one grow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) / Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) / The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.