Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,005 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast (49399 Views)

Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race / Akeredolu: I Didn’t Discuss Amotekun With Buhari / Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by crackhouse(m): 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
Her husband is now a governor cancer Don carry im wahala come.
Abi na sacrifice things?
Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by bobnatlo(m): 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
Uyi168:
..Lol,i was hungry then..i've read it..
No qualms. Chop remain Sunday riceoo grin

2 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by somegirl1: 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
dodelight:

You must be heartless. I'm sure the story helps a lady out there. Too long a post, though.

Or a man out there.
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/breast-cancer-in-men/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by alan333(m): 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
By GOD's grace nd power,i've got solution to cancer be it breat,lungs,etc cheesy

oyedoyinolufemi@gmail.com/08033795232!
Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by Bimpe29: 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
Knowledge is light

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by mmluv4real: 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
My mum is still fighting with the stage 4, kindly join in prayer. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by afrimerch: 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
mmluv4real:

why would your mum be suffering from cancer when there are a lot of natural cures ...

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by CowHard: 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
Lies.. ..Show us the picture of the breast undecided
Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by nelxxy(m): 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
where the removed breast or grin grin grin
Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by Godsonkemz(m): 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
Breast cancer is very dangerous and survivors to this deadly disease are very rare. Women should always keep close watch of their breast, though center of attraction could be vulnerable to cancer.
I pity young girls who go for breast implant or pump steroid to increase the sizes of their boobs. The end point is always disastrous.

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by greypencils: 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
Yejide and Teniola had better go for regular breast exams
Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by KelvinC1(m): 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
otakah87:
See my account balance is for all mtn sim working
Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by Originalsly: 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
bengasyll:

Your source of information sir/ma.
My prayer for you is that you don't become a victim. All these lies you are spreading around will down on you
Bro. ... the medical industry would always....always condemn such reports. Moringa is a cancer supressor/killer...FACT. Soursop...Cancer supressor/killer.....Aloes (South American species that bear red flower...don't remember the name).....Cancer supressor /killer..... a type of baking soda (don't remember which type)...Cancer supressor/killer ...... Vitamin B17....Cancer supressor/killer. Chemotheraphy. .... slow poison/slow painful death....human killer.
Ask yourself.... why is cancer and chemotheraphy so widespread in the US only and not Europe nor China nor South America nor Japan nor Australia? Ask yourself how cancer is treated in these countries. Do you know the survival rate of chemotheraphy patients after 5 years?...or that of "alternative treatment" patients? How many years since the medical experts been searching for the cure? Do theybever...ever tell you how to prevent cancer? ...but they always. ..always tell people to take a test?...early detection? ( so they can extract money from you earlier?)
Alternative treatment is wayyyyy less expensive...in fact is cheap...very cheap and affordable to anyone but more importantly....... almost 100% more effective than chemotheraphy.

Fear is the key that drives people into chemotherapy.
@topic. The reality. Present day Nigeria. You....a rich person coming to my hospital claiming you have a lump in your breast....ha!....ching ching ching ching! ...you must be diagnosed with breast cancer..... plus surgery!...and here she is "identifying with the White lady"....I'm a survivor. I'm alost sure she never had breast cancer in the first place.
Chemotheraphy.....or Alternative....... you now have the info... you make your decision.

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by brenister10: 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
mitchelljnr:
Who this story epp
Na by force make you talk?
Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by Originalsly: 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
mmluv4real:
Pray yes...but cancel any chemo appointments...get her off whatever medications...put her on moringa.....she would never do worse than she is doing on whatever she is on now. But who am I to tell you this?...not a doctor nor cancer expert...nor university graduate. You can focus on the message...or you can focus on the messenger.
Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by jaszplus12(m): 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Breast cancer is a curse and any woman whose breeze have been removed because of it for survival, is most unfortunate.

Mammectomy should not be the way out of fighting breast cancer.

A woman with no breast is not attractive at all.

right, a living woman with one breast isn't attractive
is a dead woman with two breasts attractive to you?
I think you should just give an encouraging opinion rather than what you said.
when you see a sufferer I'm sure you will have a rethink.

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by jaszplus12(m): 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
mmluv4real:
may the Lord heal her and provide support Amen

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
My people perish b/c of lack of knowledge.

She would have taking advantage of Nnendu Herbal Anti cancer.

For more she or others in that shoe. May visit www.drnnendu..com.ng
Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by grandstar(m): 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
afrimerch:
You see the mentality of the people who rule us, when there are countless secret alternative cancer treatments that exist,you cannot solve problems based on public perception or the perception or advice of the medical personnel or professionals,there are millions dieing from cancer,and i the meantime thousands have been cured from alternative cures that exist,the difference is take your time and do online research on some of these alternative cures that exist.

It is the same with all the problems faced in this world, you cannot solve the problems being faced in a country based on text book or university case studies.From energy,health,science,agriculture etc

I am extremely interested in these alternative remedies but need proof that they work!

Without concrete evidence, you'll just be dealing in snake oil

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by Rococo: 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
Yea, get well soon.
Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by ogbeniolola: 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hmmm!...I'm just wondering if an igbo man can ever stand by a yoruba spouse in time of crisis! I salute Akeredolu (SAN) for representing a worthy yoruba man!
Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by ogbeniolola: 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hmmm!...I'm just wondering if an igbo man can ever stand by a yoruba spouse in time of crisis! I salute Akeredolu (SAN) for representing a worthy yoruba man! Please I can vouch for FFK o!
Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by mitchelljnr(m): 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
dodelight:

You must be heartless. I'm sure the story helps a lady out there. Too long a post, though.

I wonder how an heartless person will be alive.
Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by mitchelljnr(m): 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
bobnatlo:

Actually u need to get really well soon. Infact sorry!!!
Sorry for yourself
Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by mitchelljnr(m): 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
Gluhbirne:
Very brave of you, ma'am.

Idiot
Pls I'm not ma'am but Mr
Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by Rococo: 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
mitchelljnr:
Who this story epp

1st FTC, I'm so glad it made FP
lipsrsealed
mitchelljnr:
Who this story epp

1st FTC, I'm so glad it made FP
Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by jy2kbeyond(m): 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
otakah87:
See my account balance is for all mtn sim working

Call your father, mother, brother, sister and uncle with you your huge balance. And if you still have enough balance after the call, call them again undecided
Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
mitchelljnr:

Pls I'm not ma'am but Mr
Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by Vacora(m): 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
mmluv4real:

My mum had Stage 4 Non Hodgkins Lymphoma and passed away last month. Cancer is a horrible disease and I know what I went through during my mum’s illness and treatment. It was tough and soul destroying. I understand what you are going through, anyone making jokes about this lady having a mastectomy is ignorant and should pray cancer does not befall any of their loved ones. My advice is take each day as a blessing and keep fighting. Don’t forget to make sure she know she is loved. I wish you and your mum very the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
Vacora:

My mum had Stage 4 Non Hodgkins Lymphoma and passed away last month. Cancer is a horrible disease and I know what I went through during my mum’s illness and treatment. It was tough and soul destroying. I understand what you are going through, anyone making jokes about this lady having a mastectomy is ignorant and should pray cancer does not befall any of their loved ones. My advice is take each day as a blessing and keep fighting. Don’t forget to make sure she know she is loved. I wish you and your mum very the best.
My condolences.

2 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by Vacora(m): 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
Gluhbirne:
My condolences.

Thanks. She is no longer in pain and kept her faith until the end.

2 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast by biafranrealson: 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
but the other side , shey cancer no reach that side? at least the man can manage half current

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade / El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road / Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.