Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex (29359 Views)

Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband / M Skid Responds To Maraji's "Jesus Is The Only Way" Claim / Maraji Preaches Jesus On Salah Day, Sets Social Media On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex by Jerrypolo(m): 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
newsynews:
AY as well. Even that dude that plays Madea

Leave Tyler Perry (Madea) out of your criticism and self righteousness. If you have ever watched madea and still do not get his messages then blame yourself. Dude is a social reformer via the madea brand.

And what is with us Africans and being over religious?.

Is homosexuality legalized in America? Yes!!!

Is it legalized in Nigeria? No!!!

Is Nigeria Better than America? No!!!.

Will you give up your Nigerian passport for an American one? Yes!!!.

So what's all the hypocrisy for?.

6 Likes

Re: Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex by Ezyp(m): 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
johnstar:

Stupid mod

Mumu.op

Una nor get anytn to talk about again??

Nw na dressing?? Smh

Get ready he is coming to attend to you
Re: Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex by brill224(m): 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
dis post ehh
Re: Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
newsynews:
What these ones do today are outrageous.

They wear wig, apply makeup, wear female dress, wear bra and act like females. Though they might be funny, but as Christians we are not to follow them so as not to encourage them or get influenced by their ways.

What I find an outing now is that churches are now inviting these same guys to climb the alter to display their awfulness.

lalasticlala

That Bible injunction is so clear, no?
Do NOT judge
Darling, the truth is that when you love, you do not pass judgement like you just did....think about it

Why not just love them or if that is hard ignore them till the last day when they would be fried lipsrsealed?
Cheers
Re: Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
No.

But if you are a Christian, what you need to do is preach to them. If they fail to change, then stay away from them. It's so sad that tonnes of Christians idolise these cross-dressers. You find many of them following bobrisky on social media under the guise that he makes them laugh. Don't you know that what he does is totally against God's decree? Don't you know that following him on social media is equivalent to encouraging and endorsing what he does?

Beware lets you fall.

so we Traditionalists should preach our Gods to you too. and if you fail to change we should stay away from you.

dirty converted bigots.

2 Likes

Re: Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
I thought I've seen the worst. Comedians too? How people use the bible to justify their personal hatred is nothing short of ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
Yes your Bible quotation was correct but do these men wear this in their homes or outing? You forget they're a comedians making fun from those dresses which they rarely wear. Dear op would you quote same scriptures for ladies wearing trousers?
Re: Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex by TheManOfTheYear: 6:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
4 Instagram Comedians Who Dress Like The Opposite Sex Against God's Command

We all love to laugh and crack our ribs. Who doesn't? It helps relief stress and is also a fast way to forget about whatever worries that might be lingering. This is no wonder why laughter has become a huge business with so many people wanting to be Comedians.

However, these days I see people go the extreme and away from God's commandment just to make people laugh.

You find these new generation of comedians dressed in female attire, with wig and even makeup.

See what God said in the Bible concerning such lifestyle.

.Deuteronomy 22:5
A woman must not wear men's clothing, nor a man wear women's clothing, for the LORD your God detests anyone who does this.

Below are 4 instagram Comedians who appear to be going against God's command by dressing like the opposite sex.

1. Klintoncod

2. Maraji

3. Ebabykobby

4. Josh2funny

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/11/4-instagram-comedians-dress-opposite-sex-gods-command.html?m=1
This thread deserves the most stupid thread of the year award

2 Likes

Re: Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex by sirxbit(m): 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
newsynews:

They wear wig, apply makeup, wear female dress, wear bra and act like females. Though they might be funny, but as Christians we are not to follow them so as not to encourage them or get influenced by their ways.

What I find an outing now is that churches are now inviting these same guys to climb the alter to display their awfulness.

lalasticlala
Thunder fire u there
Over religious pig

2 Likes

Re: Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex by David160(m): 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
I totally agree with the poster, it's against God's command. please make a list of everyone that posts pictures in their under wear next tinx.
Re: Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex by linearity: 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
4 Instagram Comedians Who Dress Like The Opposite Sex Against God's Command

We all love to laugh and crack our ribs. Who doesn't? It helps relief stress and is also a fast way to forget about whatever worries that might be lingering. This is no wonder why laughter has become a huge business with so many people wanting to be Comedians.

However, these days I see people go the extreme and away from God's commandment just to make people laugh.

You find these new generation of comedians dressed in female attire, with wig and even makeup.

See what God said in the Bible concerning such lifestyle.

.Deuteronomy 22:5
A woman must not wear men's clothing, nor a man wear women's clothing, for the LORD your God detests anyone who does this.

Below are 4 instagram Comedians who appear to be going against God's command by dressing like the opposite sex.

1. Klintoncod

2. Maraji

3. Ebabykobby

4. Josh2funny

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/11/4-instagram-comedians-dress-opposite-sex-gods-command.html?m=1

What one puts on or does not put on will not come into question on the last day.

Stop clinging to old relics of the old covenant. Let not your adorning be of the external...of plaiting of hair, putting on of apparel, etc...but of the hidden man of the heart with imperishable quality....says the Holy Book.

Judge not according to appearance, but judge righteous judgement. Jon 7:25.

More so, these are actors and what they are wearing are costumes....men look at the outward appearance....but, the Lord look at the heat...1 Sam 16:7.
Re: Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
It's all for jokes, damn
Re: Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex by LesbianBoy(m): 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
klintoncod ma nigga grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex by Leonbonapart(m): 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
kingjomezy:
A wise man once said

Hfxzgfkthjhfsayhhyujuugdsaryuuuhsshgfa

Meaning yeye post deserve yeye comments
you setup! D
Re: Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex by LesbianBoy(m): 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
Afam4eva:
KlintonCOD is the best

Followed by LasisiElenu

I swear klintoncod na mad man! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex by johnstar(m): 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ezyp:

Get ready he is coming to attend to you

Sharap

Are u is mouthpiece??
Re: Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
newsynews:
AY as well. Even that dude that plays Madea

Osheyy!! Class captain! More names please. undecided
Re: Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
Afam4eva:
KlintonCOD is the best

Followed by LasisiElenu

Afam5eva! In not more than two sentences (not excluding a paragraph), can you kindly explain, simplify or discuss how 'LasisiElenu' and 'Being the best' take enter this discussion abeg? lipsrsealed
Re: Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex by Jointhemiltons2(m): 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
obailala:
Whoever authored this nonsense must be high on cow dung. I opened the thread thinking I would see thinks like Bobrisky, only to see Klintoncod a comedian.

You do realise the 4 people the author of the nonsense above mentioned are just actors right?
Leave the Op must be high on donkey piss. Dose he mentioned only wear dem for jokes.
People like Bobrisky n Denrele who wear dem normally weren’t mentioned
Re: Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex by sirkay2100(m): 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
Where was it written in the bible that shirts and trousers are men wears while gowns,blouse, skirt and wrapper are meant for women .As for me, I think what the bible is trying to emphasise is that men shouldn't wear what an opposite sex has worn before likewise women shouldn't do the same [like sharing d same clothes with your spouse]
Re: Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

in Nigeria am not surprise we are very religious.

no wonder we treat house help like slaves
Re: Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
the bible like any other religious book says alot of things ,try following all the instructions if u can n live a contradicted life...
Re: Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex by kingjomezy(m): 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
kingjomezy:
A wise man once said
Hfxzgfkthjhfsayhhyujuugdsaryuuuhsshgfa
Meaning yeye post deserve yeye comments
I dedicate this ftc to my fellow uniben students resuming today
Re: Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex by psalmson001: 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
I suspect this OP is a depper life person.
Re: Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex by bedspread: 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
gmajor10:
That period in the Old Testament, male didn't wear trousers either. There was no boxers, basically all the clothings of today that belongs to make folk were not in existence back then.
MY BRO BIBLE IS GOD'S WORD.... whether new or Old....
If u wanna Obey, DO SO
IF U KNOW WANT OBEY, continue..
Men's Clothing is Men's Clothing..,
Women Clothing is women Clothing..
Deuteronomy 22:5 is GOD's WORD
Re: Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex by Ezyp(m): 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
johnstar:

Sharap

Are u is mouthpiece??

Bros sorry o I only de let you know how them de react

but bros o nairaland de talk?
Re: Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex by MarieSucre(f): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
No.

But if you are a Christian, what you need to do is preach to them. If they fail to change, then stay away from them. It's so sad that tonnes of Christians idolise these cross-dressers. You find many of them following bobrisky on social media under the guise that he makes them laugh. Don't you know that what he does is totally against God's decree? Don't you know that following him on social media is equivalent to encouraging and endorsing what he does?

Beware lets you fall.

Do you know you should stay away from nairaland. This forum is owned by an atheist. You don't want that to influence you, and also facebook and google. Who knows there might be multiple atheist, gay, crossdressers among them.
Re: Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
No.

Beware lets you fall.
the same punishment applies to the cross dressers in movies too abi? I love Christianity but I don't like the way u people re practicing it. Ask God for forgiveness cos you just judged these guys
Re: Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
doyouknowjohnny:
@op these guys wear these type of clothing to try to pass a message of how the opposite sex would react in certain scenarios which we see as being funny. The bible quotation would become valid in my humble opinion if they actually dress in the attires of the opposite sex as a "way of life"..
Just saying though
you get time to dey explain.,.just very few ones with brains would understand. Leave the hypocrites who think they practise Christianity
Re: Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex by johnstar(m): 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ezyp:

Bros sorry o I only de let you know how them de react

but bros o nairaland de talk?
grin

Anyow bros e go b na
Re: Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex by bigfather(m): 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
newsynews:

lalasticlala

Is it that they wear it as an everyday wear or for d purpose of dia profession as comedians. If it's d later, then I don't see it as any form of sin at all!
Re: Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex by Elf912: 11:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
safiaaBUTTHOLE:

Look at africans criticizing themselves over what white people have written, and you're telling me slavery has ended.

tell us what Orunmila and sango said about this while you're at it.

Some Nigerians are bastards sha, is it your body Abi did God tell you that he can't fight for himself. Get your lazy asss a job OP.

Na we religious pass and na we under-develop pass. next year we're going to overtake India as the country with the poorest people in the world.

If it's dressing like the opposite sex that will make Nigeria be like America, let us all be doing it abeg. abi aren't you guys tired of suffering.

I know OP is suffering because if e no dey suffer. he won't open blog and be posting shyt. since you want to be judgmental, OP what did the bible tell you about joblessness, gossiping and brigading ?

Uncle is your name Savage? You are very wicket ooo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six Reasons Why Youths Port From Their Parents' Churches / Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 / Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.