Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband (38876 Views)

"Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) / Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members / Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by StagethemTVee: 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
Faith Oyedepo advises young women who are believing God for a husband to stop dressing like old women. She further questioned how they would look several years after marriage, if they are presently dressing like Grandmothers while young and single.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRNhFbEk_sY

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by Zonefree(m): 8:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Also tell them to reduce hand for shakara.

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by Righteousness2(m): 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
Do not also dress n.aked or Jezebelic in the name of looking for husband.

Be natural, be clean. Radiate the glory of God. That's all u need.

237 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by Beliv: 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
She's right

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by OnionBandit(f): 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
Righteousness2:

Be natural, be clean. Radiant the glory of God. That's all u need.
Louder, e-pastor.

I no know say pastors sef like dressing wey dey make preeq rise. Hmmm

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by Zonefree(m): 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
OnionBandit:
Louder, e-pastor.

He said dressing that radiant the glory of God.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by OnionBandit(f): 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
Zonefree:

He said dressing that radiant the glory of God.
how that dressing come be? grin grin

Which Kain dressing no dey radiate the glory of God? grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by fman(m): 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
OnionBandit:
Louder, e-pastor.

U!
ba.
Werrin concern u
Concern pastors preeq?
Banza!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by OnionBandit(f): 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
fman:

U!
ba.
Werrin concern u
Concern pastors preeq?
Banza!!
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by WibusJaga: 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2022

Why Seun no implement swearing of oath as a Christian before commenting on this thread.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by WhizdomXX(m): 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
Shoot your shot.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by azeecoboy(m): 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
Many of them would misinterprete her words and use it as a perfect excuse to dress seductively and immorally.
Although that's not the whole sermon been uploaded but i expect her to be more specific about the dressing.

17 Likes

Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by Truthday: 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
It is well

So it's important for christians to dress well. But gives you headache when Muslims use hijab.

What exactly is your problem with seeing muslims nudity ?? What exactly ??

Perverts and stupid criminals

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by butterfly777(m): 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
I hope she clarified it before some will use that as excuse to start dressing like sluts, exposing their bodies.

That her dress in the picture is decent and still beautiful.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by Hope2014(m): 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
Righteousness2:

Are you more knowledgeable than a General Overseer wife who has been in the ministry for 30years plus?

7 Likes

Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by ecolime(m): 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
Righteousness2:

I agree with you Pastor

7 Likes

Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by Chaos14: 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
Preach ma. tell them also tell them to stop quoting bible to tre for excuses
Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by Gdammiy: 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
Dem don hear
Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by lokotamak(m): 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
grin
OnionBandit:
how that dressing come be? grin grin

Which Kain dressing no dey radiate the glory of God? grin

grin grin
Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by sammysmiles(m): 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
Some people including men are jxt odd in their approach, dress sense and virtually everything they do.

1 Like

Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by sammysmiles(m): 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
Hope2014:

Are you more knowledgeable than a General Overseer wife who has been in the ministry for 30years plus?
He always brings religion to everything. Such people always want to remain and see from a negative standpoint. They always know how things ought to be done. Making tradition out of things. What's tradition? Frozen Success.

1 Like

Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by olu122: 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
grin louder maa
Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by money121(m): 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by IboHausaYoruba: 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
Maybe she has point here. But so many pentecostal churches nowadays allow various dresses that can be likened to mild nudity. Go to Christ Embassy and see how ladies 'dress to kill'. Sometimes I wonder if I stepped into a night club on a Sunday morning.

17 Likes

Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
Lol.. opportunity for some who already like wearing revealing clothes.

Na person wen no fine go dey do fashion to attract man/husband. If you are naturally attractive, men will be attracted to you.

I remember few weeks ago, one night, I was coming from church with my long/maxi skirt. three guys were standing and gisting by the road in front of a restaurant and as I walked past them, one just started following me, saying please please can I see you. Out of fear, I increased my pace and told him I'm running late and can't wait a sec. Still he followed and said ok, can I have your number, please!!!! Omo, I take off. I don't know which kind toasting be that one for night.

Once a man is attracted to you, it doesn't matter if you're wearing grandma dress, he'll follow you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by Mexyz(m): 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
God bless you ma
I wonder how as a young single lady, you will dress like a farmer, like most of them don't even care to make the face clean at all.
Go close to some, and you will see that they don't even take their bath well just by looking at the back and inner of their ears, smell like what I don't know, using just deodorant to keep their armpits dried and free from smell na wahala... God abeg o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by Illegal1(m): 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
Also tell them dat most men love ladies with waist beads

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obituary: Burial Poster Of Father Paul Offu (Photos) / Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue / Seeing Visions Of Believers In Hell - Prince Gabriel Okocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.