Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen (19935 Views)

Awonusi Victor Olusegun Of UNILAG Nude Photo Scandal: "My Phone Was Stolen" / 1st Class Certificate Without Employability Skills Is A Disaster- Vincent Adeoba / What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
billyG:

haba na 1st class cert ooo!without it no employer will believe he went 2 d uni!even if he speaks bombastic grammer.

and then? why cant he go back to his school and check the procedure of acquiring a new certificate in the instance of loss? Useless country. the myth around now is that if you misplace your certificate, your school wont give it back. who does that?

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by jiorhemen(m): 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Save A Soul: A Nairalander's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen

This happened to a brother of mine in ilorin. He graduated last month and was issued the certificate few weeks ago.

ANYBODY IN ILORIN SHOULD PLEASE HELP US SHARE THIS.

Moderators, please help us push this to front page. NYSC posting is starting in a week time and he'll be needing the certificate.

Please help. embarassed

This is a serious issue and should be treated as such. Thank God a phone was stolen. You can use that to get them. Just contact IRT or STS Abuja. Both IRT and STS Abuja are elite squad of the Nigerian Police reporting directly to the IG's office. I can authoritatively confirm to you that they are the best when it comes to tracking stolen phones and getting the thieves. I know of lots of such cases. Just give them your phone's IMEI, and they will get the thief. Both IRT and STS are located at SARS office in Abuja, a place popularly referred to as 'Abattoir' here in Abuja. They will track the phone to the culprit(s) location and arrest them. After that, they will collect your certificate for you. Even if the thieve(s) have sold the phone, they will still get to the buyer and the buyer will take the police straight to the seller. Please don't say that you will take the case to the Police in Ilorin or any other division. Those places don't have tracking capability. I specifically recommended Abuja SARS because they have the technology in their office. They can even listen to conversations on any phone in Nigeria and even show you all the messages you have sent and received on your phone since you bought it even if you have deleted them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by Rilwayne001: 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
jiorhemen:

This is a serious issue and should be treated as such. Thank God a phone was stolen. You can use that to get them. Just contact IRT or STS Abuja. Both IRT and STS Abuja are elite squad of the Nigerian Police reporting directly to the IG's office. I can authoritatively confirm to you that they are the best when it comes to tracking stolen phones and getting the thieves. I know of lots of such cases. Just give them your phone's IMEI, and they will get the thief. Both IRT and STS are located at SARS office in Abuja, a place popularly referred to as 'Abattoir' here in Abuja. They will track the phone to the culprit(s) location and arrest them. After that, they will collect your certificate for you. Even if the thieve(s) have sold the phone, they will still get to the buyer and the buyer will take the police straight to the seller. Please don't say that you will take the case to the Police in Ilorin or any other division. Those places don't have tracking capability. I specifically recommended Abuja SARS because they have the technology in their office. They can even listen to conversations on any phone in Nigeria and even show you all the messages you have sent and received on your phone since you bought it even if you have deleted them.

Thanks very much for this.
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by Jimmy231: 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
LUGBE:
Stop making noise about it, just go to court and swear affidavit, proceed to Police to make entry and finally go to your school to follow procedure to get another certificate.

Is not everything you bother us in nairaland, people have more challenging problem still they resolve it without making it public.
I tire for people oooo... your certificate loss shey ur record self loss for the skul
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by Icon79(m): 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
You can't go back to the school and obtain another one?

I seriously if the person who stole it can return it. The person obviously stole it to manipulate and use it.

O pari

Rilwayne001:

We've done so. We are even planning to go to the radio station, but you know, the cost for radio broadcast is way too much for a student that just graduated after going through a lot. According to a friend, they pay 60k for a minute broadcast, we sure can't afford that but we'll go and see anyway. But for now, we need to keep broadcasting the message from WhatsApp group to Facebook and so on, the more reason why I'm asking the mods to help us spread the message on nairaland as well.
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by nkemjacob2(m): 11:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
Pls dash dem d certificate..... Nobody uses certificate to work in Nigeria any longer
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by santicruz: 4:18am On Nov 13, 2017
Pele
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by Tedassie(m): 7:13am On Nov 13, 2017
Sanguine:
Lol. I just could not help laughing at all the comments.
Anyhow, dear OP I'd advice you to advice your friend to forward this in a DM to Nathaniel Bassey on Instagram. Them go use your issue do prayer point. And I bet you'd be amazed at the miracle that would follow. Who Nairaland EPP?

Lubbish!
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by asunmoGGMU(m): 7:26am On Nov 13, 2017
LUGBE:
Stop making noise about it, just go to court and swear affidavit, proceed to Police to make entry and finally go to your school to follow procedure to get another certificate.

Is not everything you bother us in nairaland, people have more challenging problem still they resolve it without making it public.

I am surprised myself. Simple sturv.
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by murtaj(m): 7:58am On Nov 13, 2017
Please is it akewusola ridwan that finish from academy of success secondary school ajegunle area osogbo
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by lazygal: 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Thanks very much for this.

Egbon,how far any positive update ?
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by tintingz(m): 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
*Update from the OP*

Rilwayne001:

Hello, I got a month ban on education section and so I can't post any update so far concerning the certificate of my brother that was stolen. I just got a call from him now that the thief had been caught and that they've gotten back the certificate.
https://www.nairaland.com/4180060/bukola-saraki-shuns-ali-ndume/1#62443569

It has been solved, thanks for the concern everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by 0temAtum: 11:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
OtemSapien:
May it be found, ase!

Edited: Thank you NATURE for honouring this urim.

Correctguy101, come and see an example of urim here. The certificate owner has found her certificate back. If it's a pastor who prayed for the person to find it now, they'll start blowing trumpet up and down.
Gboyee4fun come and learn.

https://www.nairaland.com/4180954/unilorin-stolen-first-class-graduate
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by correctguy101(m): 11:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
0temAtum:

Edited: Thank you NATURE for honouring this urim.

Correctguy101, come and see an example of urim here. The certificate owner has found her certificate back. If it's a pastor who prayed for the person to find it now, they'll start blowing trumpet up and down.
Gboyee4fun come and learn.

https://www.nairaland.com/4180954/unilorin-stolen-first-class-graduate

Beautiful.....

Otem where make dem pay tithe? Your account or my account?

I'm happy for them though. Thanks for the mention cos I was a bit worried since Rilwayne posted it all on here. Something similar had happened to me but it got solved, and guess what? No prophesy or prayer was made.

But I thank my Creator still, like I do anytime I receive any good thing....

My mind is at rest now, and Rilwayne, tell your brother to send Otemanuduno some offering abeg... cos... May it be found is a direct order and as the gods will have it.... it was found.... wink

I'm happy for your brother Rilwayne... I just don't get comfy when someone lost things like this especially when it's confirmed that it was stolen....

Only time I get emotional and I still don't understand why... Otem any help? I hate feeling emotional...
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by 0temAtum: 11:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
correctguy101:

Beautiful.....

Otem where make dem pay tithe? Your account or my account?

My mind is at rest now, and Rilwayne, tell your brother to send Otemanuduno some offering abeg... cos... May it be found is a direct order and as the gods will have it.... it was found....

Only time I get emotional and I still don't understand why... Otem any help? I hate feeling emotional...
Lol. Tithe ke. What will I use it for? You say that you get emotional, well...it's needed sometimes. But even while you're being emotional, just still use your brain. Because when you're overwhelmed with emotions, the brain doesn't perform maximum functions and you might end up doing some stuffs you shouldn't have done. However, as long as you're still a human, there's no way you won't be emotional sometimes.
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by correctguy101(m): 12:00am On Nov 17, 2017
0temAtum:
Lol. Tithe ke. What will I use it for? You say that you get emotional, well...it's needed sometimes. But even while you're being emotional, just still use your brain. Because when you're overwhelmed with emotions, the brain doesn't perform maximum functions and you might end up doing some stuffs you shouldn't have done. However, as long as you're still a human, there's no way you won't be emotional sometimes.

I barely get emotional and it's a problem I enjoy having....

Getting emotional when I hear someone lost something and I can't help out, I don't know how it just gets me upset despite all my awareness,...

Being human, you're joking right? Wetin I go use being human do?
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by RELAN2446(m): 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
*DOXOLOGY TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD*

It is my pleasure to inform the public that the stolen *B.Sc. Certificate in Architecture which belongs to AKEWUSOLA RIDWANULLAHI ABIODUN*, which was earlier broadcasted via this medium on 10/11/2017, has been recovered from the Culprit in good shape.

The culprit has been arrested and detained at the *Police F-Division, Tanke, Ilorin.*

Special thanks goes to the:

*- University of Ilorin management.*

*- University of Ilorin Security Unit.*

*- Police F Division Ilorin.*

*- Concerned individuals*
Thanks to all nairalanders
for their utmost support, efforts and help in retrieving the stolen items.

*Thanks*

Signed:
*Akewusola Ridwanullahi Abiodun*
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by Empiree: 4:08am On Dec 01, 2017
Congratulations Oga Rilwayne001, more success.

Meanwhile, I saw this on Facebook. I hope this is lost certificate you are looking for shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by Riduane: 6:10am On Dec 01, 2017
Empiree:
Congratulations Oga Rilwayne001, more success.

Meanwhile, I saw this on Facebook. I hope this is lost certificate you are looking for shocked

That's not it Egbon, we've found the one we were looking for. The thief was eventually caught.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reinstated UNIPORT VC, Professor Lale Makes Grand Entry / My Review Of Utme 2024 Utme Mathematics Examination (they Set Sin40°) / Guide : How To Pass Jamb With Ease (score 200+ Made Easy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.