Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Which Is The Best Among These Phones?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is The Best Among These Phones?? (1377 Views)

Help Me Choose The Best Among These Options Please. / Which One Is Best Among Lg G7 Thinq, Nokia 8.1 And Samsung S9+ / Best Among Samsung Galaxy A30 And Redmi Note 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Among These Phones?? by ijames: 8:31am On Nov 12, 2017
Hello guys, I want to get a good phone and I am currently finding it difficult to chose one among these 3 mobile phones;

Samsung s7
Samsung c7
Infinix zero 4

Which is best among these??
Re: Which Is The Best Among These Phones?? by orisa37: 8:40am On Nov 12, 2017
ijames:
Hello guys, I want to get a good phone and I am currently studied between which one to get among these 3 mobilize phones;

Samsung s7
Samsung c7
Infinix zero 4

Where is Nokia?
Re: Which Is The Best Among These Phones?? by tolexy007(m): 8:46am On Nov 12, 2017
Try innjoo or itel, Your life will not remain the same again
Re: Which Is The Best Among These Phones?? by Ematexq: 9:15am On Nov 12, 2017
S7 is perfect except for the 5.1 inch screen, c7 is super slim with average camera
Re: Which Is The Best Among These Phones?? by ijames: 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ematexq:
S7 is perfect except for the 5.1 inch screen, c7 is super slim with average camera

Thanks
Re: Which Is The Best Among These Phones?? by Behankey(m): 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
S7 above all
Re: Which Is The Best Among These Phones?? by Ennyholar: 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
Where's tecno Camon CX?
Re: Which Is The Best Among These Phones?? by MarkWayne89: 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
When you consider any Samsung Galaxy, think of how each series is positioned:

Galaxy S-series - flagship and premium phones

Galaxy A-series - medium specs/medium price phones

Galaxy J-series - low range, low price/specs phones

So, whenever you think of a Samsung Galaxy phone, you should know that the S-series is the best of them all.
Re: Which Is The Best Among These Phones?? by fibonacci2526: 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
ijames:
Hello guys, I want to get a good phone and I am currently finding it difficult to chose one among these 3 mobile phones;

Samsung s7
Samsung c7
Infinix zero 4

Infinix and samsung in the same sentence, why?
Re: Which Is The Best Among These Phones?? by ijames: 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Infinix and samsung in the same sentence, why?

Lol...sorry man
Re: Which Is The Best Among These Phones?? by lastbaff(m): 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
ijames:

Samsung s7
Samsung c7
Infinix zero 4

S7 for me..

List of Samsung Galaxy phones and prices
Re: Which Is The Best Among These Phones?? by twaintoy(f): 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
A neat and clean gionee m5plus for sale. No cracks at all. It works perfectly well with all the accessories intact. 09099156830, Call and send me messages on whatsapp for pictures and the price.
Re: Which Is The Best Among These Phones?? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
ijames:

Samsung s7
Samsung c7
Infinix zero 4

What other help do u need? U have already arranged the phones in their order of greatness.
Re: Which Is The Best Among These Phones?? by Realboygenius(m): 5:02am On Nov 21, 2017
Canon CX is the best

(1) (Reply)

Gionee5001s For Sale / Iland Technologies / I Want To Buy INFINIX Or TECNO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.