Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Best Among Samsung Galaxy A30 And Redmi Note 7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Among Samsung Galaxy A30 And Redmi Note 7 (3459 Views)

Between Samsung A30 And Nokia 7.2 / Help: Between Samsung Galaxy A30 And Infinix S4 Which Is The Best To Buy / Between Samsung A30 And Infinix S4 Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Among Samsung Galaxy A30 And Redmi Note 7 by smithabayomi: 6:13am On Aug 04, 2019
I'm actually going for one of this phone so i want to know the best to go for so not to feel regret later grin
Re: Best Among Samsung Galaxy A30 And Redmi Note 7 by Redpanter(m): 7:35am On Aug 04, 2019
Redmi note 7 is a better device, contact me to order any of the two devices

Pay on delivery!

https:///2348127838587

1 Like

Re: Best Among Samsung Galaxy A30 And Redmi Note 7 by Jake420: 7:39am On Aug 04, 2019
Wikipedia said the a30 has water resistance.
So not sure about that but
Better ui-Samsung
Better brand name-Samsung
Better warranty -Samsung as there are even Samsung shops in bush.
Battery -equal
Better interface -samsung(no ads unlike rn7)
Better camera -in paper rn7 but you will have to see shots for yourself and compare after all Samsung 12mp s10+ has beaten every 48mp xiaomi camera to the point idec about new 64mp in the works.
Better apps-Samsung has galaxy store has a lot of options not to mention more vr apps with the gear vr.
Display - Samsung. (super amoled is far greater than ips lcd)
Performance -rn7 with sd660 although the exynos would be able to play every game a sd660 can equally the sd660 has better CPU and gpu which really won't differ from the Samsung in real time performance.
Connectivity - i think Samsung has more bands.

So that's the facts make your choice before someone comes say take rn7 the phone too sweet die without giving reason or the same for a30

4 Likes

Re: Best Among Samsung Galaxy A30 And Redmi Note 7 by SUPERPACK: 10:08am On Aug 04, 2019
Jake420:
Wikipedia said the a30 has water resistance.
So not sure about that but
Better ui-Samsung
Better brand name-Samsung
Better warranty -Samsung as there are even Samsung shops in bush.
Battery -equal
Better interface -samsung(no ads unlike rn7)
Better camera -in paper rn7 but you will have to see shots for yourself and compare after all Samsung 12mp s10+ has beaten every 48mp xiaomi camera to the point idec about new 64mp in the works.
Better apps-Samsung has galaxy store has a lot of options not to mention more vr apps with the gear vr.
Display - Samsung. (super amoled is far greater than ips lcd)
Performance -rn7 with sd660 although the exynos would be able to play every game a sd660 can equally the sd660 has better CPU and gpu which really won't differ from the Samsung in real time performance.
Connectivity - i think Samsung has more bands.

So that's the facts make your choice before someone comes say take rn7 the phone too sweet die without giving reason or the same for a30
are you serious? That redmi note 7 displays ads
Re: Best Among Samsung Galaxy A30 And Redmi Note 7 by Jake420: 10:25am On Aug 04, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Yeah I think all miui phones display ads unless you turn them off manually using various methods that's a big reason i prefer realme> redmi
Re: Best Among Samsung Galaxy A30 And Redmi Note 7 by Jake420: 10:36am On Aug 04, 2019
Water resistance and dust resistance
The 15w adaptive fast charger in box which is faster than Qualcomm 18w not in the box.
The 15w adaptive charges the 4100 mah on s10+ in 1h30 mins than 18w charging 4000mah in 1h40 on rn7 pro.
Plus the charger in box and with earpiece rn7 you'll have to buy 18w charger or stick with 10w in box
Re: Best Among Samsung Galaxy A30 And Redmi Note 7 by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 04, 2019
Jake420:
Water resistance and dust resistance
The 15w adaptive fast charger in box which is faster than Qualcomm 18w not in the box.
The 15w adaptive charges the 4100 mah on s10+ in 1h30 mins than 18w charging 4000mah in 1h40 on rn7 pro.
Plus the charger in box and with earpiece rn7 you'll have to buy 18w charger or stick with 10w in box
you forgot the dual SIM tray which can harbour 2 Sims and SD card with no sacrificing slot
Re: Best Among Samsung Galaxy A30 And Redmi Note 7 by Jake420: 11:25am On Aug 04, 2019
krattoss:
you forgot the dual SIM tray which can harbour 2 Sims and SD card with no sacrificing slot
Thank you while rn7 is hybrid.
Op just buy the a30 it's the better phone the only redeeming specs of the rn7 is the sd abd the 48mp is just 12mp pixel binning so the Samsung could still beat it in camera you'll have to see shots for yourself but a30 is better overall
Re: Best Among Samsung Galaxy A30 And Redmi Note 7 by SUPERPACK: 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
Jake420:

Op just buy the a30 it's the better phone the only redeeming specs of the rn7 is the sd abd the 48mp is just 12mp pixel binning so the Samsung could still beat it in camera you'll have to see shots for yourself but a30 is better overall
pls can you compare the samsung A20 and redmi note 7 3gb ram for me, i want to buy the best between the two.
Re: Best Among Samsung Galaxy A30 And Redmi Note 7 by sheggsliveth: 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
Jake420:

All I see is brand name in Samsung,I use redmi 7 and it's great I can bet with you that the redmi note 7 is stronger and doesn't heat up like Samsung,mind you I also love Samsung too
Re: Best Among Samsung Galaxy A30 And Redmi Note 7 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
sheggsliveth:

All I see is brand name in Samsung,I use redmi 7 and it's great I can bet with you that the redmi note 7 is stronger and doesn't heat up like Samsung,mind you I also love Samsung too
who told you Samsung heats up?
Re: Best Among Samsung Galaxy A30 And Redmi Note 7 by fuckboys: 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2019
sheggsliveth:

you must be one of those fools in the xiaomi thread, samsung heats up?,.
How can you even compare the No1. selling smartphone in the world to xiaomi, its at the top for a reason.
Re: Best Among Samsung Galaxy A30 And Redmi Note 7 by sheggsliveth: 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
fuckboys:
How can you even compare the No1. selling smartphone in the world to xiaomi, its at the top for a reason.

I notice you by your name, how could you called yourself a fool unto what I wish I see you physical I show how fool does it...ode nla

1 Like

Re: Best Among Samsung Galaxy A30 And Redmi Note 7 by sheggsliveth: 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
krattoss:
who told you Samsung heats up?

It's what I read,am not disputing it that Samsung is not better...but it's what I read online
Re: Best Among Samsung Galaxy A30 And Redmi Note 7 by drjprince: 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
Jake420:

Yeah I think all miui phones display ads unless you turn them off manually using various methods that's a big reason i prefer realme> redmi
no all miui phones dont say what you dont know undecided
Re: Best Among Samsung Galaxy A30 And Redmi Note 7 by drjprince: 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2019
fuckboys:
being at the top doesnot always mean is the best.

2 Likes

Re: Best Among Samsung Galaxy A30 And Redmi Note 7 by Jake420: 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
drjprince:
no all miui phones dont say what you dont know undecided
emphasis on i think and i know rn7 has ads and have seen many people complain about it same thing in the mi 9.
Like check on reddit, quora, YouTube you'll seen tons of people complaining about the miui ads.
Re: Best Among Samsung Galaxy A30 And Redmi Note 7 by Jake420: 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
Honestly you should ignore all these diehard fans,my first comment gave you every answer you need you make your choice.
Also redmi has ir blaster if you want that(you won't need it if you have a remote for things in your house but it's pretty cool)
Samsung has water resistance
Re: Best Among Samsung Galaxy A30 And Redmi Note 7 by Jake420: 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
SUPERPACK:
pls can you compare the samsung A20 and redmi note 7 3gb ram for me, i want to buy the best between the two.
Same with my comparison with a30 except water resistance smaller ram, smaller mp but still a better phone what I like about Samsung is that they are everywhere so even if the phone dances skelewu for you it's not a problem with warranty

1 Like

Re: Best Among Samsung Galaxy A30 And Redmi Note 7 by verifiablefacts: 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
fuckboys:
why to insult dey easy for una mouth?
Re: Best Among Samsung Galaxy A30 And Redmi Note 7 by OgKelvin(m): 2:06am On Aug 05, 2019
guys am not sure about the a30 water resistance thingy o
Re: Best Among Samsung Galaxy A30 And Redmi Note 7 by Jake420: 6:52am On Aug 05, 2019
OgKelvin:
guys am not sure about the a30 water resistance thingy o
Yeah it's iffy Wikipedia said so but no one really tries it but regardless it's still better.
But when you check the a series in wiki it's the only one you see with water resistance
Re: Best Among Samsung Galaxy A30 And Redmi Note 7 by Jake420: 6:57am On Aug 05, 2019
I see they just updated the page and removed the water resistance option so the blame is on wikipedia.it is still better overall.
Also wiki says s10+ expandable is 512 but i thought it was 1tb can someone clarify?
Re: Best Among Samsung Galaxy A30 And Redmi Note 7 by timmynaira: 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
Guys, I got my rn7 4gb ram today it is very cool, I will advise you to go for redmi, Samsung is also cool but you will like the redmi for sure. My fear at first is how to get the phone accessories and parts in case of damages. I am glad to announce to you that redmi has come to stay in Nigeria I got the phone from a shop in lageree ile ife osun state, you can also get any redmi from Dove in OAU Ile-ilfe, you can get the phone in ilesha, osogbo, ado, Ibadan, akure and other major dealer in south west. You don't need to Oder online. You will even c the redmi banner at ade crystal in ile ife osun state. The performance is ok the phone was not over hyped at all, But I think Samsung amoled screen will let you go for a30. A30 is cool, rn7 is cool you can go for any of the two. But I will advise you to go for redmi

3 Likes

Re: Best Among Samsung Galaxy A30 And Redmi Note 7 by fredie107(m): 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
AAAAAAAAAAAAA30
Re: Best Among Samsung Galaxy A30 And Redmi Note 7 by DarkJeddi(m): 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Ads can be turned off and even some regions does not display any ads,ab initio..

I've used the Xiaomi Mi Max 3 for EIGHT MONTHS and I have not encountered ONE ad.

It's really not a deal breaker..
Re: Best Among Samsung Galaxy A30 And Redmi Note 7 by DarkJeddi(m): 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
fuckboys:
Samsung may be number one in the World but in the low and lower midrange market,they are not the market leaders..

And Samsung is not exactly known for their value for money propositions either..

That crown goes to Chinese brands like Huawei,Honor,Xiaomi Realme and Vivo..

If you are enlightened in the world of Smartphones,you should have known that when it comes to cheap phones and cheap prices,Samsung is NOT the first brand on the list..

1 Like

Re: Best Among Samsung Galaxy A30 And Redmi Note 7 by DarkJeddi(m): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
Jake420:

Same with my comparison with a30 except water resistance smaller ram, smaller mp but still a better phone what I like about Samsung is that they are everywhere so even if the phone dances skelewu for you it's not a problem with warranty
Really?

You think the A20 is a better device than the RN7?

You mentioned ALL that the RN7 is better at,

Which is virtually EVERYTHING, because even the much touted AMOLED is a lowly PIXELATED HD+ in the A20 and yet you still ended up claiming that it is the better device? shocked

Recommending the A30 above the RN7 can be justifiable since their Pros and Cons overlap,

But claiming the A20 is a better deal than the RN7 is blatantly MISLEADING and NONSENSICAL..angry

1 Like

Re: Best Among Samsung Galaxy A30 And Redmi Note 7 by Jake420: 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Really?

You think the A20 is a better device than the RN7?

You mentioned ALL that the RN7 is better at,

Which is virtually EVERYTHING, because even the much touted AMOLED is a lowly PIXELATED HD+ in the A20 and yet you still ended up claiming that it is the better device? shocked

Recommending the A30 above the RN7 can be justifiable since their Pros and Cons overlap,

But claiming the A20 is a better deal than the RN7 is blatantly MISLEADING and NONSENSICAL..angry
I compared the a20 with a30 and said the pro of Samsung is that the shops are everywhere and easily accessible.
Sorry for the confusion
Re: Best Among Samsung Galaxy A30 And Redmi Note 7 by Jake420: 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
timmynaira:
Guys, I got my rn7 4gb ram today it is very cool, I will advise you to go for redmi, Samsung is also cool but you will like the redmi for sure. My fear at first is how to get the phone accessories and parts in case of damages. I am glad to announce to you that redmi has come to stay in Nigeria I got the phone from a shop in lageree ile ife osun state, you can also get any redmi from Dove in OAU Ile-ilfe, you can get the phone in ilesha, osogbo, ado, Ibadan, akure and other major dealer in south west. You don't need to Oder online. You will even c the redmi banner at ade crystal in ile ife osun state. The performance is ok the phone was not over hyped at all, But I think Samsung amoled screen will let you go for a30. A30 is cool, rn7 is cool you can go for any of the two. But I will advise you to go for redmi
Exactly what I'm saying both are good and I said that in my first comment i said pros of both of them the choice is yours op.
Better display Samsung
Better processor redmi(in paper in performance the a30 should be able to do what rn7 can)
Better camera depends on you I've seen Samsung j4+ take better pics than a rn7 and vice versa depends on the photographer.
Better brand name Samsung
More accessible and easily fixable in case of screen problem or something - Samsung
Xiaomi is in Nigeria but not really as dense as Samsung in population.
Op anyone you choose depends on you just don't fail to give review
Re: Best Among Samsung Galaxy A30 And Redmi Note 7 by Ajibam: 10:38am On Aug 07, 2019
timmynaira:

Give me the osogbo address
Re: Best Among Samsung Galaxy A30 And Redmi Note 7 by ddjay: 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
The hybrid slot of rn7 turned me away, that means you have to get 128gb variant so as to forget the sd card, except you are single sim user and dont have much media content in your sd card

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Or Samsung A30s, Which Should I Go For, Please? / High Cost Of Data, How Do You Guys Cope? / Are They Not Selling Mobile Phones With Earphone Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.