Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,300 members, 7,860,734 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (1139 Views)

Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" / Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture / Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song by Naijagotit1(m): 9:08am On Nov 12, 2017
Vector has blasted M.I for dissing Nigerian rappers in his controversial diss song 'You rappers should fix up your lives'.

Recall that the Chocolate City boss who is set to drop an album, attacked every Nigerian rapper for singing and making the Hip-Pop scene go cold in his stirring single.

“I should be close to retirement, couple more years we retiring. But none of you rappers inspiring, none of you pass the requirement, I can’t retire yet then,” he raps in the diss song.

The diss song is currently heating up the music scene in Nigeria, and so many rappers are not happy with M.I including N6 who recently got involved in a messy social media war with the Chocolate City boss and his label.

Now Vector who already has a beef with M.I is the latest rapper to react to his controversial diss song.
While on Stage at the recent homecoming held for rapper Chinko Ekun at the Obafemi Awolowo University in Ife, the Lafiaji rapper called out M.I and told him to fix his own life first.

'I no sabi to dey tell people to go fix up their lives for back, he continued, 'Make dem tell person wey dey find trouble say we can never be on the same level,'
''Plus, when you're in the position of a God, you won't leave that high place to be chairman anyways. Well, instead of fixing up our lives, we are fixing up every other person's life. How about that?'

Curled From; http://naijagotit.com/2017/11/12/vector-replies-m-i-for-dissing-nigerian-rappers-in-his-song/
Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song by MrMystrO(m): 9:16am On Nov 12, 2017
cool
Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song by Timmy301(m): 9:21am On Nov 12, 2017
I love this
Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song by onlinetomola(m): 9:28am On Nov 12, 2017
Nice one from KingKong. Still wondering why M.I and Edris cant use their brains...

1 Like

Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song by ArchangeLucifer: 9:34am On Nov 12, 2017
Foolish mortals

What shalt it profit a man to perfect his lyrical skills only to perform before my altar of fire in Hades for eternity?

Fools.
Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:29am On Nov 12, 2017
Hate MI or not but he’s d best at what he does

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song by OKorowanta: 10:33am On Nov 12, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
Foolish mortals

What shalt it profit a man to perfect his lyrical skills only to perform before my altar of fire in Hades for eternity?

Fools.

Guy kpror undecided
Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song by nairaman66(m): 11:27am On Nov 12, 2017
M.I is king!! He should keep murdering them until they raise their bar.. too much wack and senseless songs in the Nigerian scene!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song by Mission2prosper: 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
Foolish mortals

Fools.
Abeg guy who do you dis tin?
Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song by Branzy(m): 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
Vector should go to studio and work hard instead of spewing this trash like a pu*ussy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Bae Needs Money, ��� Guys Watch This Funny Skit / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement In A Hilarious Way (photo) / Collins’ Bestfriend Writes Nina An Open Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.