Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,853 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" (61558 Views)

The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online / Cubana Chiefpriest & Pretty Mike Cooking For Kokun Foundation (Photo) / Timaya: "I Don't Know Shatta Wale, Is He A Shoemaker Or A Plumber" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by AuntLaVIV(f): 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
Pascal Okechukwu(Cubana chiefpriest) Picture-1

Obinna Iyiegbu- CEO of CUBANA in pictures 2 and 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/B78PgoVh-oI/?igshid=t9xv3n39ieab

6 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by GamalNasser: 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
So na Dem dey bring Bullet

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by majamajic(m): 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
The boy is Loyal !!!

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Lcf69(m): 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
For where Perruzi comes to mind.And,U as
a Shoemaker at ABA bt,U'd had to court less controversy n complications than this on Ur toes business conditions now... Pinned.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by yanabasee(m): 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
He'd been the very shoemaker to make GEJ his shoes....

I don't have on me any free congrats to give away...

7 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by yanabasee(m): 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lcf69:
For where Perruzi comes to mind.And,U as
a Shoemaker at ABA bt,U'd had to court less controversy n complications than this on Ur toes business conditions now... Pinned.

I have a friend that comment like you on a groupchat. He'll just mix words up and then confuse you.

Which one is COURT LESS CONTROVERSY and TOE BUSINESS CONDITION

230 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by NwaAmaikpe: 10:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
shocked

Point of correction.
He won't have even made it to being a shoemaker in Aba.
He would have been long lynched to death for picking pockets at Osisioma.

185 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by BetterMan247(m): 5:34am On Jan 31, 2020
Too gbaski!!!! respect and loyalty is the key greatness

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 31, 2020
Eye yam not understanding, is Obi Cubana different from Cubana chief priest?

21 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 31, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Point of correction.

How did you know this?

In my place they say, "What was the witness doing where he saw the thief?".

So, were you guys picking pockets together in Osisoma?

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by ATTemi: 6:27am On Jan 31, 2020
At first I thought I was high. I rinse face tire.

People go jx carry phone dey type rubbish.

Goodmorning.
yanabasee:

I have a friend that comment like you on a groupchat. He'll just mix words up and then confuse you.

Which one is COURT LESS CONTROVERSY and TOE BUSINESS CONDITION

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by AngryIgboMan: 6:37am On Jan 31, 2020

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:22am On Jan 31, 2020
Awol1:
Eye yam not understanding, is Obi Cubana different from Cubana chief priest?

Obi Cubana is the owner of Cubana group.... Cubana chiefpriest is his errand boy and Chiefpriest.

This is why Cubana chiefpriest always sings praises to his boss Obinna.

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 31, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Point of correction.
Cc omohlexy
Why quote me stupidly yesterday?
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by cana882(m): 8:57am On Jan 31, 2020
E for fit you too...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by tillaman(m): 8:57am On Jan 31, 2020
And what’s wrong with being a shoe maker in Aba??
These people would do or say anything to get attention
Enjoy the attention

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by y3mi(m): 8:57am On Jan 31, 2020
Curvaceous lady walks by as kid reacts to her sway by touch her back with his drum stick, it didn't happened in Nigeria but the video did generated a lots of harsh responds from Nigerians, was she asking for it? was the kid at fault? Would it be right to smack the kid as some say? Drop your comment after watching the video by clicking it HERE on Nairaland
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 31, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
Audio endorsement. Hopeless scammer and wire wire boy. Probably went there to buy some cartons of the drink and then signed receipts. Thats the endorsement oo. Onye Ori.

You think you can deceive us again like that Mercy BBN audio Hennessy and Moet endorsement?

By the way, Ejison Group from Anambra is the sole importer of Bullet Vodka and Bullet drinks. Google is your friend.

You know the guy very well. Dts how he was trying to take credit for bringing cardiB to Nigeria when everyone knows it was Dare ArtAlades Livespot that brought CardiB to naija & Ghana.

Just because Cubana paid small appearance fee to ensure the after party happens at their club, he started talking like he brought her and her crew from yankee & paid their show fees, flights, board and feeding.

50 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by seunmohmoh(f): 8:58am On Jan 31, 2020
Na money go make your fellow man loyal. Remove the money and see if he'll be so humble.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by AtikuNetwork: 8:58am On Jan 31, 2020
So? Are Aba shoemakers not human beings? They are hard workers bro. There is dignity in labour.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Hedonisst: 8:58am On Jan 31, 2020
Na so. Na him teach you work, show you 'way', and absorb you into the cartel.

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by candidbabe(f): 8:59am On Jan 31, 2020
The Lord is your muscle
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Coldie(m): 8:59am On Jan 31, 2020
From what I hear someone told me that one of these guys was once a gboy.

True or nah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by mosho2good: 8:59am On Jan 31, 2020
*Word of exhortation*
Always be proud of who you are, and not ashamed of how someone else sees you. You can't please everyone, and you can't make everyone like you.

5 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by illicit(m): 8:59am On Jan 31, 2020
What's wrong with being a small medium scale enterpreneur?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by mosho2good: 8:59am On Jan 31, 2020
*Word of exhortation*
Always be proud of who you are, and not ashamed of how someone else sees you. You can't please everyone, and you can't make everyone like you.

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by LoydJ(m): 8:59am On Jan 31, 2020
#No go dey do competition with person wey suppose show you way;. So you won't
END up Living a LIFESTYLE you can't AFFORD!

E get Reason.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by BeijinDossier: 8:59am On Jan 31, 2020
Scotmisile, come and carry your brother wey for be shoemaker cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by martinz1: 8:59am On Jan 31, 2020
Money good

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mo Abudu's Estranged Husband, Tokunbo (photos) / Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot / Davido Celebrates As His Lamborghini Arrives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.